Author Topic: Why do we keep giving money to Ukraine?  (Read 2453 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Why do we keep giving money to Ukraine?
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2023, 06:35:08 PM »
I am not too sure that Russia is losing this war. US media says one thing (to appease the US tax payer as we see our economy going into shambles with even bank runs occurring and a soon-to-be nationalizing of our bank system), but I subscribe to Israeli news and also Al Jazeera news and they are singing a different tune. If Russia wanted to, they could nuke Ukraine and end this thing yesterday.

I am starting to believe that Russia and possibly China are playing a long game (war of attrition) and want to see the USA hemorrhage themselves into a complete financial crisis that will cripple us. And then, when the moment is right, China will wage war on Taiwan to completely take over their territory and that will demand the USA put troops on the ground and around Taiwan (which will further weaken the reach of the USA). Think about how much world territory China, Russia and India alone command, now add Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and most of South America. Our enemies are closing in on us and fast.

Honestly, although I am not quite sure what the "right" answer is at this point in the game, I think that for once the USA needs to mind their own fucking business and realize that they can't be the LION of NATO that they once were. Moreover, Ukraine is NOT a NATO nation, we have NO business getting involved in this affair to begin with. As an empire, we are losing ground and our enemies are growing stronger by the day. We should regroup, get our assess out of this conflict between Ukraine and Russia and assume cleanup of our own house. Our nation is divided and Americans no longer trust or like their own government.

"1"

Excellent well thought out & written post.
America has more countries against it being in this conflict than it has supporting it.
As you stated America has many enemies & they're growing stronger everyday
America is being bled dry for what benefit.

Like you I believe Russia are playing a long game & the other countries are just waiting for America
To faulter & then they will all act together- America will be Fucked if this happens.

Agreed best America can do is Stop being involved & funding Ukraine.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2023, 07:09:22 PM »
LOL at all the LIBTARDS in this thread supporting communist Russia.

Let me guess. You probably believe that Putin is a “genius” too.

😆
We don't care. It's none of our business what either country does

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2023, 07:10:28 PM »
We don't care. It's none of our business what either country does

Still, such a huge amount of Libtards supporting Nazi Ukraine
Q

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2023, 07:17:24 PM »
Still, such a huge amount of Libtards supporting Nazi Ukraine
Ukraine good. Russia bad. The news told me so. I guess I was really speaking for myself. I don't care

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2023, 08:14:52 PM »
It reads like money laundering with kickbacks to "the big guy" et al.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2023, 04:57:44 AM »
It's not that simple.

In Canada the homeless already have access to free food, shelter and medical care.

Unfortunately the majority of them are drug and alcohol addicts and they choose to beg for money and live on the streets.

Vancouver Canada has literally poured BILLIONS to help the homeless and have accomplished nothing.

Nobody seems to know what the solution is.

:(

Yes I’m sure the homeless made the rational decision to live on the streets.  Totally plausible

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2023, 07:05:31 AM »
We give just enough to keep the war going.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2023, 07:18:08 AM »
Excellent well thought out & written post.
America has more countries against it being in this conflict than it has supporting it.
As you stated America has many enemies & they're growing stronger everyday
America is being bled dry for what benefit.

Like you I believe Russia are playing a long game & the other countries are just waiting for America
To faulter & then they will all act together- America will be Fucked if this happens.

Agreed best America can do is Stop being involved & funding Ukraine.

Agreed. Russia knows exactly what its doing. They aren't amateurs and have had decades to plan things out.

While the proverbial "Wolf on the Hill" (i.e. America) has just been getting fat on it's own food supply, the wolves climbing the hill (Russia, China etc.) have been cutting off the Wolf on the Hill's food source(s) and stealing all of its friends.

"1"