Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263024 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3425 on: April 11, 2023, 06:04:39 AM »
This am pic was horrendous.   No way he shows up now.    The wrong sized thong is the same as the knee sleeves excuse.

These excuses are slowly trickling in.

1. wrong posing trunks
2. 6 hour drive

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3426 on: April 11, 2023, 06:04:57 AM »
What challenge did you read his post he wants a year to get in shape first just another delusional fat slob

Bianca he says a year to get his physique back & compete - that's a sensible
time frame - he also states he will fight you any day you want, - what you scared of
- Faggott.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3427 on: April 11, 2023, 06:06:09 AM »
Brian I will fight you anytime in the UK

Get on a plane after the show- 2weeks open invite to brian hankins

you coming or you scared?

why do you need to wait?

I am getting married in May and I don’t have the vacation time to take a honeymoon but sure let me fly to England where I have never been and always wanted to go but instead of sight seeing with my new wife let me go fight some want to be John Fury. Yeah that makes sense sorry have better stuff to do

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3428 on: April 11, 2023, 06:12:53 AM »
Wow already 4 pages in.  Bhanky must have come out swinging this AM.  We're in the 2 weeks scared shitless period where he always does something drastic and screws up?

Please report all puking (or worse) for the next 2 weeks.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3429 on: April 11, 2023, 06:13:27 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thank fuck Josh can't get to you.

Brian I hope the wedding is a disaster and she gets airlocked by the buss boys on camera.
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3430 on: April 11, 2023, 06:16:40 AM »
Wow already 4 pages in.  Bhanky must have come out swinging this AM.  We're in the 2 weeks scared shitless period where he always does something drastic and screws up?

Please report all puking (or worse) for the next 2 weeks.

27 posts today so far. It’s going to be one of those days!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3431 on: April 11, 2023, 06:18:05 AM »
NEWSFLASH

He's employed a new maid with a diuretic protocol to lose the last 20 lbs

what could go wrong?
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3432 on: April 11, 2023, 06:33:34 AM »
I imagine Hankster would think he's in better shape than this guy...

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cq2sBKcAqGe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

That is another breed of human right there....insane.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3433 on: April 11, 2023, 06:36:20 AM »
I am getting married in May and I don’t have the vacation time to take a honeymoon but sure let me fly to England where I have never been and always wanted to go but instead of sight seeing with my new wife let me go fight some want to be John Fury. Yeah that makes sense sorry have better stuff to do

Brian,

Someone with your extensive financial experience re below:

• Managed my own accounts
• Analyzed Market trends and data
• Made Investment decisions

how do you not have any vacations hours? i'm guessing you work an hourly gig an haven't accrued enough hours to get vacation.

Most salaried employees negotiate vacation time before starting.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3434 on: April 11, 2023, 06:38:15 AM »
if word got out to the markets that the man that taught himself over calculus and was studied by doctors at mensa as a child was on holiday the dollar would tank. the NWO won't risk this. He IS CENTRAL to their success.

Clegg is new money. Hankins is 'no money left'
B

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3435 on: April 11, 2023, 06:45:25 AM »
I am entering a bodybuilding show not a beauty pageant

Exact same  thing
Y

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3436 on: April 11, 2023, 06:55:30 AM »
Brian why do you think people don't say shit to you in real life? Don't you think its because they have no reason to say shit to you?
Who in their right mind, including serial killers are ever going to have a conversation with you telling you they are scared of you, what world does this happen in?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3437 on: April 11, 2023, 07:01:29 AM »
hold on hench be reasonable

the scene

a holding cell near the mexican border

charles manson is wheeled in

hankins is sat near the door

manson- hi there I'm scared of you

hanking- no problem chaRLES EVERYONE IS. I've just done 3 mexicans in. piece of piss one of them I kicked in the face.

manson- I might be mad but thats nonsense isn't it.

in walks richard ramirez

hankins- how are you?

ramirez- I feel strange sort of scared a bit. its you making me feel this way

hankins- not surprised mate mensa used to have doctors looking at my brain when i was a kid

in comes dahlmer

dahlmer- not this fucking fake valour prick again- can i get back to slitary please.

the killers leave

hankins shouts 'how many of you can match my arm now this minute. do you know frank zane?
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3438 on: April 11, 2023, 07:12:38 AM »
Brian, I think you might want to get a CT scan. It looks like you have slight balls palsy on the right side of your body, particularly the face is drooping. This is the side with nerve damage. So this might be a result of nerve damage.

Even looking shitty he can still beat the scrubs who show up. That’s why he chose the division and the show.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3439 on: April 11, 2023, 07:23:22 AM »
Once he starts criticizing your physique , you start being an asshole . You know it.

Or he realizes Hanky is all PEDs. The trainer goes in natural shows.

The never before mentioned 20 year friend who’s also a Pro in Classic and who trains at the same gym enters the stage during the last 2 weeks. Hilarious.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3440 on: April 11, 2023, 07:27:07 AM »
My classic trunks came in and I don’t like them but they are a large and too small on my junk meanwhile the bodybuilding ones on the way are medium so may not fit at all will see

You have a huge surface area ass that you need to hide, go with the diaper

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3441 on: April 11, 2023, 07:28:31 AM »
Haha, just imagine everything Hankensteìn says is true, we could have a movie on our hands, the next Bronson, only who would play Brian?
My vote is Rick Moranis, it'd have to be a comedy.
I posted up a pic of Brian in glasses next to Moranis before, uncanny.

hold on hench be reasonable

the scene

a holding cell near the mexican border

charles manson is wheeled in

hankins is sat near the door

manson- hi there I'm scared of you

hanking- no problem chaRLES EVERYONE IS. I've just done 3 mexicans in. piece of piss one of them I kicked in the face.

manson- I might be mad but thats nonsense isn't it.

in walks richard ramirez

hankins- how are you?

ramirez- I feel strange sort of scared a bit. its you making me feel this way

hankins- not surprised mate mensa used to have doctors looking at my brain when i was a kid

in comes dahlmer

dahlmer- not this fucking fake valour prick again- can i get back to slitary please.

the killers leave

hankins shouts 'how many of you can match my arm now this minute. do you know frank zane?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: April 11, 2023, 07:29:18 AM »
Honestly the debate over the placing in my last show is probably the biggest scandal conspiracy controversy in bodybuilding since the 1980 Olympia.

The judges will certainly remember you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3443 on: April 11, 2023, 07:33:49 AM »
You guys want to make the comparison I have bigger arms I am leaner with better abs yeah he has stronger legs but upper body bell no
legs are half your body

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3444 on: April 11, 2023, 07:34:17 AM »
Brian,

Someone with your extensive financial experience re below:

• Managed my own accounts
• Analyzed Market trends and data
• Made Investment decisions

how do you not have any vacations hours? i'm guessing you work an hourly gig an haven't accrued enough hours to get vacation.

Most salaried employees negotiate vacation time before starting.

For Christs sake you moron, take 2 days off and at least get a 4 day weekend in for the honeymoon you cheap worthless loser.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3445 on: April 11, 2023, 07:37:05 AM »
All I have ever spoken is the truth if you don’t believe me it doesn’t really matter. I fought 3 guys at once and won in a border jail when I was 19 years old I think that’s pretty good. I actually even managed to high kick one in the face it was pretty impressive at the time.

you sound like a fucking 12 year old

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3446 on: April 11, 2023, 07:38:28 AM »
They were harassing my buddy one old guy on the floor was telling him to suck his dick and two younger guys were saying how they had been locked up before and were ready to fight to prove they were badass. I was ignoring it all until I couldn’t. I grabbed one of the young kids by the throat and threw him on top of the old guy. I was joking him choking him screaming at both of them when the other bigger kid ( they were probably around 20-25 years old each) charged and I actually managed a straight kick to his face that dropped him. I impressed myself with that one. I then put my attention back to the guy I had thrown on top of the other guy yelled at them a little more as I was choking the one and the other was underneath. I then let them go no one wanted anything to do with me at that point it was hilarious. The other people in the holding cell thought I was some kind of ninja meanwhile my friend did nothing to defend himself or help. I asked him later and he said he didn’t want to get in trouble reality was he was a scarred bitch.
I stopped reading there, you have never had a buddy in your life

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3447 on: April 11, 2023, 07:41:39 AM »
They were harassing my buddy one old guy on the floor was telling him to suck his dick and two younger guys were saying how they had been locked up before and were ready to fight to prove they were badass. I was ignoring it all until I couldn’t. I grabbed one of the young kids by the throat and threw him on top of the old guy. I was joking him choking him screaming at both of them when the other bigger kid ( they were probably around 20-25 years old each) charged and I actually managed a straight kick to his face that dropped him. I impressed myself with that one. I then put my attention back to the guy I had thrown on top of the other guy yelled at them a little more as I was choking the one and the other was underneath. I then let them go no one wanted anything to do with me at that point it was hilarious. The other people in the holding cell thought I was some kind of ninja meanwhile my friend did nothing to defend himself or help. I asked him later and he said he didn’t want to get in trouble reality was he was a scarred bitch.

Sounds like a bathhouse not a holding  cell.

more evidence Hankins is a Homo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3448 on: April 11, 2023, 07:58:24 AM »
Sounds like a bathhouse not a holding  cell.

more evidence Hankins is a Homo

Bhanks has a wild imagination.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3449 on: April 11, 2023, 08:04:52 AM »

Wake up, Brian. Your alarm is going off. It’s time for a 3/4 cup of coffee and FRENCH TOAST!