Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265207 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #8125 on: August 01, 2023, 04:37:08 AM »
how did it go brian?
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8126 on: September 19, 2023, 01:10:09 PM »
I have decided to eat after all just had half a sandwich and a cup of vegetable soup

Is this your picture bhank?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8127 on: September 21, 2023, 06:25:12 PM »
I heard that picture is shopped

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8128 on: September 21, 2023, 08:24:22 PM »

Can't you see his legs are artificially elongated?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8129 on: September 21, 2023, 08:26:34 PM »

It's the exact picture he posted and now claims it's photoshopped. So he admitted he photoshops his own pictures.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8130 on: November 20, 2023, 05:59:51 PM »
I knew you idiots would try and say something about my neck fucking retard.  It is at 19 I wrestled for decades.

My girl also loves my new look says I look like a model

Between the pucker and the jawline you have all the makings of a cock sucker.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8131 on: November 20, 2023, 10:44:39 PM »
This thread was an epic backfire of monumental proportions!  :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #8132 on: November 30, 2023, 06:19:32 PM »
lest we forget Brian haha
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8133 on: December 01, 2023, 04:46:09 AM »
its important this post stays here to be a constant reminder to lying Brian that he stinks as a competitor. And a human being.
B

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8134 on: December 01, 2023, 06:16:35 AM »
its important this post stays here to be a constant reminder to lying Brian that he stinks as a competitor. And a human being.

And that he looked so horrible that he lies about photos being shopped.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8135 on: December 01, 2023, 06:32:52 AM »
And that he looked so horrible that he lies about photos being shopped.

The blaming of getbig to slam dieurtics is further proof how insecure Hankins is.

This whole internet tough guy act or on sight nonsense is all key board talk. If any get bigger ran into Hankins in real life Hankins would be doing their laundry.

Let’s not forget the cartoon dogs.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8136 on: December 01, 2023, 06:58:05 AM »
the man who constantly has to remind everyone how tough he would like them to think he is, really isn't tough at all.. The only evidence of any real fights he has been involved in is really low level MMA- where he got handed his arse 3 times. You will notice he never went for a rematch nor ever fought again- he is clearly not a 'fighting man' and it kills him. This is where his fake persona and there are hundreds show a deeply insecure, lonely, lying Walter Mitty character. To overcome his self hatred he treats everybody like dirt - if he is going to be hated he wants it to be as a tough guy rather  than a bald, unemployable, loner whose own family have shunned him because of how he treats his brothers kids.
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8137 on: December 01, 2023, 07:14:58 AM »
the man who constantly has to remind everyone how tough he would like them to think he is, really isn't tough at all.. The only evidence of any real fights he has been involved in is really low level MMA- where he got handed his arse 3 times. You will notice he never went for a rematch nor ever fought again- he is clearly not a 'fighting man' and it kills him. This is where his fake persona and there are hundreds show a deeply insecure, lonely, lying Walter Mitty character. To overcome his self hatred he treats everybody like dirt - if he is going to be hated he wants it to be as a tough guy rather  than a bald, unemployable, loner whose own family have shunned him because of how he treats his brothers kids.

Spot on 38

;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8138 on: January 18, 2024, 09:03:51 PM »
I just think the high def pics will look better. I never declared myself the winner I do think the guy In The middle was going to win. I do think I might have beaten the other guy and taken 2nd but I felt like shit so I went home vs staying all night which was the right call as we still did t get home until 10pm and we both worked today. And yeah I was loopy incoherent on the way home. I needed fluids

It everything I said was true 3 guys the one was 5 foot 9 and the other was 6 foot 4 I think the guy at 5 foot 9 edges me out and the I probably beat the guy at 6 foot 4 but you guys can decide for yourself. I was sick and wasn’t t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. But I got in stage I competed I certainly didn’t embarrass myself.

He's totally ret-conned this in his brain to think he had some major illness as the reason he quit rather than thr drive and feeling like shit from dehydrating.  He even worked the next day.

Click on this for 2 pics he posted, for some reason they don't come through when I quote him

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #8139 on: January 18, 2024, 09:15:27 PM »
And then this gets posted about taking FTPP (he fucked up the name), Diuretics and a pain killer (percs).  Posting so the history is straight, lest we forget the Cartoon Dogs

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8140 on: January 24, 2024, 06:19:08 PM »
I got sick it happens I am in shape now we will see how things are going come April

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #8141 on: January 24, 2024, 07:08:15 PM »
I got sick it happens I am in shape now we will see how things are going come April

No, you fucked around and found out with the drugs you mentioned....plus the ones you don't want to mention.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8142 on: January 24, 2024, 07:15:05 PM »

You got sick from the drugs

You looked like dog shit anyways, I would have acted sick if I looked liked that.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #8143 on: January 24, 2024, 11:40:19 PM »
I have never shopped a single pic of mine hater

Sure and you never claimed natural

Then when you were caught you never claimed that bio-identical trt is natural

Then when it was found out that you're on 500 mgs a week you argued thats still trt.

So full of shit.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8144 on: January 25, 2024, 02:16:24 AM »
And then this gets posted about taking FTPP (he fucked up the name), Diuretics and a pain killer (percs).  Posting so the history is straight, lest we forget the Cartoon Dogs

I love this post below:

Obviously if I was a clear winner I would have stayed for finals they put the one guy in the middle who looked the best it was obvious he was going to win. I will let the board decide who they think should have gotten 2nd when the pics come out. But the dance off at the night show is gay anyway I just wanted to stand In a decent lineup and get compared and get some pics I also wanted to win once it was clear I wasn’t going to win there was no need to stay until 9pm. But I didn’t back out or chicken out I got up there in the lineup and was compared. They decide the winner at prelims the guy in the middle had it I didn’t need to stay and have a dance off for 2nd or 3rd

It didn't look like I was going to win so I quit.

Terrible athlete.

Then again he did the same at the Clegg fight, gassed out and effectively quit on the stool before he could be KO'd

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8145 on: January 25, 2024, 03:50:45 AM »
No, you fucked around and found out with the drugs you mentioned....plus the ones you don't want to mention.

I actually had a very serious issue from my Crohns and got really fucking sick and tried to push through. I was in great shape 2 weeks prior I was dying that day

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8146 on: January 25, 2024, 03:52:14 AM »
Sure and you never claimed natural

Then when you were caught you never claimed that bio-identical trt is natural

Then when it was found out that you're on 500 mgs a week you argued thats still trt.

So full of shit.

I have never claimed natural in my life you are lying

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #8147 on: January 25, 2024, 04:49:48 AM »
I actually had a very serious issue from my Crohns and got really fucking sick and tried to push through. I was in great shape 2 weeks prior I was dying that day

again, because you fucked around and found out taking drugs.

FTPP = fucks with kidneys...
Lasix = loop diuretic, can cause acute kidney injury
pain killer = allegedly for crohns. never says what kind...or how many he takes.  pill popper

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #8148 on: January 25, 2024, 04:50:32 AM »
I have never claimed natural in my life you are lying

You're right, you can't...because you've been using drugs for more than half your life.   Its a compulsion for you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8149 on: January 25, 2024, 04:56:21 AM »
I love this post below:

It didn't look like I was going to win so I quit.
Great competitive spirit.  :(