Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264877 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1575 on: April 04, 2023, 06:38:26 AM »
I'm not one to shit on anyones training as anyone actually doing something should be commended, but he doesn't seem to realize that his typical training week is basically what some peoples deload week looks like.

I know a lot of people who would look his workout on paper and consider it just an extended warm up session.

I do what works for me period end of story and I think my results are better than most I know my body I know what it can eat and how much. I know what it can recover from and I know what it can’t. I will be ready April 23rd I am already on weight 210lbs in the am. I will weigh in at 205lbs at 3pm Saturday the 22nd  after eating normally Friday and skipping lunch Saturday. I will be 202-203lbs dry on stage Sunday with no diuretics. I don’t know who will show up but I will be in shape showing more muscle than last time despite being 2 years older.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1576 on: April 04, 2023, 06:43:11 AM »
Brian, you are on a lot of BB compounds. ;)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1577 on: April 04, 2023, 06:48:42 AM »
Brian, you are on a lot of BB compounds. ;)

Prayers and vitamins last time I filled up with water after weigh ins this time I am not cutting so much so I will fast after weighs ins no water or food through the show that way I will have the previous weigh in condition at the show with a little more muscle and in a better class for me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1578 on: April 04, 2023, 06:50:17 AM »
Prayers and vitamins

It’s not your abs that are the issue - it’s everything else.   

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1579 on: April 04, 2023, 06:50:30 AM »
I’m thinking about starting the Hanky diet. The results are evident

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1580 on: April 04, 2023, 06:51:05 AM »
It’s not your abs that are the issue - it’s everything else.

I want my midsection crisp it will make everything else look better I am about 10lbs over my planned stage weight it should be a little better of course also trying to fill out a little at the same time as was sick need to keep eating and lifting as well

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1581 on: April 04, 2023, 07:03:37 AM »
Breakfast you don’t need to starve yourself for 12 weeks to get in shape or drop everything just eat moderately you guys live in starvation rations then wonder why you have no metabolism

You don't have Crohn's, this meal proves it.  You were tested for it, I guess, but that's it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1582 on: April 04, 2023, 07:06:23 AM »

If it works it ain’t stupid if it ain’t broke don’t fix. it I am leaning out eating full balanced meals which will maintain my strength

Abandoning the 5 mile walks was a great idea also, getting too lean, too quick

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1583 on: April 04, 2023, 07:10:56 AM »
Breakfast you don’t need to starve yourself for 12 weeks to get in shape or drop everything just eat moderately you guys live in starvation rations then wonder why you have no metabolism
says the man who has never been in contest shape

Fucks sake Brian, your last photo looks like your first photo from two years ago

You think your off season is contest condition

When you set onstage in three weeks we will all point and laugh at your 20lbs over stage weight photos

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1584 on: April 04, 2023, 07:12:08 AM »
Prayers and vitamins last time I filled up with water after weigh ins this time I am not cutting so much so I will fast after weighs ins no water or food through the show that way I will have the previous weigh in condition at the show with a little more muscle and in a better class for me
you havent gained an ounce in 2 years

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1585 on: April 04, 2023, 07:13:59 AM »
Don’t use clen. I don’t use stimulants other than coffee no preworkout either not sure how many times I can tell you guys the same thing. The main change is I have gone from eating all day to eating 3 medium size meals a day. It shouldn’t take more than that if you are in shape to start. Slight calorie deficit that’s it.

we have several shakey videos that claim otherwise

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1586 on: April 04, 2023, 07:14:56 AM »
Abandoning the 5 mile walks was a great idea also, getting too lean, too quick

Guessing the dog isn't getting walked anymore

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1587 on: April 04, 2023, 07:15:10 AM »
Added the clen in this week hey Bhanky?

No more videos then, cause the shakes would be off the hook!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1588 on: April 04, 2023, 07:16:29 AM »
Hilarious you guys spend months telling me I am a fat slob I keep saying I am bulking I stop bulking then I get in shape and it’s oh you just have good genetics that’s why you are in shape. Meanwhile you have been telling me for 2 years I have shit genetics and a 40 inch gut and I am doing everything wrong. Am I doing everything wrong or am I in shape because it can’t be both
You are an idiot you guys keep saying I am not in shape and look like shit have horrible genetics and I am doing everything wrong. I told you I was bulking Now all of a sudden it’s oh I am in shape because of genetics lol fucking hilarious. Maybe my diet is not shut maybe it’s good and that’s why I am in shape you can’t be doing everything wrong and be in shape at 45 it doesn’t work that way. You people know shit about nutrition

amazingly similar double post

Hankins is off his tits again

PS get some fucking work done and keep an eye on Spencer

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1589 on: April 04, 2023, 07:21:49 AM »
as if he has not looked like a KUNT a million times over on this site already?   It does not bother him.  He is not showing up.   He will invent some new calamity or disease the day before and its all over again.

This is exactly right.  Zero chance he shows.  See he thinks he looks like the absolute best screen shot angle in the best lighting with the best pump version of himself, but as it gets closer it becomes obvious this is not the case.  When the whole body, legs, gut from the side, not flexed, etc. is shown the delusion collapses.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1590 on: April 04, 2023, 07:27:09 AM »
105 resting heart rate is not in shape. Its really the opposite...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1591 on: April 04, 2023, 07:27:39 AM »
Hilarious you guys spend months telling me I am a fat slob I keep saying I am bulking I stop bulking then I get in shape and it’s oh you just have good genetics that’s why you are in shape. Meanwhile you have been telling me for 2 years I have shit genetics and a 40 inch gut and I am doing everything wrong. Am I doing everything wrong or am I in shape because it can’t be both

You "stopped bulking" like 10 days ago, there was no period of getting in shape.  When you realize you are going to show up flat and small, not able to get a pump, the Crohn's will flare up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1592 on: April 04, 2023, 07:29:45 AM »
Guessing the dog isn't getting walked anymore

Did you see the petrified look on that dogs face in the video?  That poor thing must have PTSD from living in that nut house.  Malnourished, not walked or paid attention to, probably beaten mercilessly every time Brian opens GB for the daily ridicule, etc. 

Hopefully it can escape and find a new home where it can be cared for properly. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1593 on: April 04, 2023, 07:31:10 AM »
You "stopped bulking" like 10 days ago, there was no period of getting in shape.  When you realize you are going to show up flat and small, not able to get a pump, the Crohn's will flare up.

Diaharea all over from the sausage , bacon, greasy shit he scarfs down - he knows if he downloads all over the stage that is beyond anything he ever can come back from. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1594 on: April 04, 2023, 07:31:41 AM »
This is exactly right.  Zero chance he shows.  See her thinks he looks like the absolute best screen shot angle in the best lighting with the best pump version of himself, but as it gets closer it becomes obvious this is not the case.  When the whole body, legs, gut from the side, not flexed, etc. is shown the delusion collapses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1595 on: April 04, 2023, 07:37:07 AM »

Notice how from the show Bhanks never posted any side or back shots?  Even on the site itself there are just the ones where he looks to be in a Cleggian like posture of defeat and failure.

He is never showing up to this thing and everyone knows it.     

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1596 on: April 04, 2023, 07:44:37 AM »
I do what works for me period end of story and I think my results are better than most I know my body I know what it can eat and how much. I know what it can recover from and I know what it can’t. I will be ready April 23rd I am already on weight 210lbs in the am. I will weigh in at 205lbs at 3pm Saturday the 22nd  after eating normally Friday and skipping lunch Saturday. I will be 202-203lbs dry on stage Sunday with no diuretics. I don’t know who will show up but I will be in shape showing more muscle than last time despite being 2 years older.

Hahahahaha, now admitting you'll basically be a light heavy.  After 2 years of whining how it was too light for you last time and how sick you get going down anywhere near that.  A 5'10" light heavy.  The only reason you show any muscle at those stats is because you have no legs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1597 on: April 04, 2023, 07:49:26 AM »
You don't have Crohn's, this meal proves it.  You were tested for it, I guess, but that's it.

It’s not my job to tell you the same thing 1000 times I have crohns I have been diagnosed with it by multiple gastros I also have a large hiatal hernia and a small umbilical hernia. The hiatal can be fatal. in addition or probably from the Crohn’s  I developed acid reflux and bile which destroyed the valve between my esophagus and my stomach causing Barrett’s esophagus. There is no valve if I eat and lay down nothing prevents it from coming up. It’s been that way since for at least 20 years now as I had my first endoscopy in my early 20s and the valve was completely gone at the time. They did say it’s possible I was born without it or acid eroded it but regardless no valve. They also saw polyps throughout. But sure I ate some food I am cured hallelujah praise Jesus

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1598 on: April 04, 2023, 07:50:27 AM »
This is exactly right.  Zero chance he shows.  See he thinks he looks like the absolute best screen shot angle in the best lighting with the best pump version of himself, but as it gets closer it becomes obvious this is not the case.  When the whole body, legs, gut from the side, not flexed, etc. is shown the delusion collapses.

I am 210lbs right now there is no gut from the side lol

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #1599 on: April 04, 2023, 07:50:39 AM »
Did you see the petrified look on that dogs face in the video?  That poor thing must have PTSD from living in that nut house.  Malnourished, not walked or paid attention to, probably beaten mercilessly every time Brian opens GB for the daily ridicule, etc. 

Hopefully it can escape and find a new home where it can be cared for properly.

I would love to know how to make a Gif clip of those 2 seconds where the dog gives him the side-eye then runs off