Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264922 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #1600 on: April 04, 2023, 07:53:42 AM »
It’s not my job to tell you the same thing 1000 times I have crohns I have been diagnosed with it by multiple gastros I also have a large hiatal hernia and a small umbilical hernia. The hiatal can be fatal. in addition or probably from the Crohn’s  I developed acid reflux and bile which destroyed the valve between my esophagus and my stomach causing Barrett’s esophagus. There is no valve if I eat and lay down nothing prevents it from coming up. It’s been that way since for at least 20 years now as I had my first endoscopy in my early 20s and the valve was completely gone at the time. They did say it’s possible I was born without it or acid eroded it but regardless no valve. They also saw polyps throughout. But sure I ate some food I am cured hallelujah praise Jesus

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1601 on: April 04, 2023, 07:55:13 AM »
This thread makes me want to compete. I just need to up my bacon and mayo intake

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1602 on: April 04, 2023, 07:55:22 AM »
Brian, what conditions is the "shakes" you say you have had since childhood?

Fibromyalgia? or Parkinson from the beating clegg gave you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: April 04, 2023, 07:56:55 AM »

Sciophobia
hes terrified of his own shadow

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1604 on: April 04, 2023, 08:02:36 AM »

Blood sugar issues most likely again related to digestion

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1605 on: April 04, 2023, 08:03:35 AM »
It’s not my job to tell you the same thing 1000 times I have crohns I have been diagnosed with it by multiple gastros I also have a large hiatal hernia and a small umbilical hernia. The hiatal can be fatal. in addition or probably from the Crohn’s  I developed acid reflux and bile which destroyed the valve between my esophagus and my stomach causing Barrett’s esophagus. There is no valve if I eat and lay down nothing prevents it from coming up. It’s been that way since for at least 20 years now as I had my first endoscopy in my early 20s and the valve was completely gone at the time. They did say it’s possible I was born without it or acid eroded it but regardless no valve. They also saw polyps throughout. But sure I ate some food I am cured hallelujah praise Jesus

More BS word salad, you chose not to get the colonoscopy or whatever it is that would have shown it was Crohn's and not some IBS or whatever and you also choose -- choose-- to not take medicine for your IBS and to eat like shit. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1606 on: April 04, 2023, 08:04:10 AM »

So you had these issues since you were a child?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1607 on: April 04, 2023, 08:05:22 AM »

Jeezus, you are the ChatGPT of bullshit excuses.  You'd absolutely know for sure if you were shaking from blood sugar issues, it's extremely obvious.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: April 04, 2023, 08:05:56 AM »
More BS word salad, you chose not to get the colonoscopy or whatever it is that would have shown it was Crohn's and not some IBS or whatever and you also choose -- choose-- to not take medicine for your IBS and to eat like shit.

i beg to differ.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1609 on: April 04, 2023, 08:07:24 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1610 on: April 04, 2023, 08:19:13 AM »
Jesus fucking Christ on a bendy bus

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1611 on: April 04, 2023, 08:30:26 AM »
Bacon Tomato Bagel with oil and egg(mayo) how do you not realize that is healthy? High protein and fat with moderate carbs and a vegetable for fuck sake you people know nothing about nutrition

??? It is just impossible for this guy to describe anything clearly/straightforward.  No one smears mayonnaise on a bagel (which is weird/gross anyway) and says "I had oil and eggs".

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #1612 on: April 04, 2023, 08:31:12 AM »
You know you can spray olive oil so half the fucking sauce doesn't end up burnt on the pan, but in this case I think it's for the best.

Eating this shit every day is great for people who want to find out how stents in the arteries feel like.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: April 04, 2023, 08:35:08 AM »

He is making shit up again, especially the talk of not being born without a valve.

What is possible is his lower esophageal sphincter which can relax and contract (acting as a valve) either is weak or doesn't function. Issues/damage to the lower esophageal sphincter are usuallyfrom overeating. He has medication which could help him recover if he took it (omeprazole) and there is even a surgical option where they place a device that performs the valve like action.

What he is saying is the equivalent of someone saying they can't hold their poop in because the value in their asshole no longer works or they weren't born with one.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1614 on: April 04, 2023, 08:35:47 AM »

go to a real doctor you fuckin moron

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1615 on: April 04, 2023, 08:37:42 AM »
Don't forget your 110-115 bpm resting heart rate. That's a great range

In the healthy range for infants, who grow like weeds!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: April 04, 2023, 08:48:15 AM »
He is making shit up again, especially the talk of not being born without a valve.

What is possible is his lower esophageal sphincter which can relax and contract (acting as a valve) either is weak or doesn't function. Issues/damage to the lower esophageal sphincter are usuallyfrom overeating. He has medication which could help him recover if he took it (omeprazole) and there is even a surgical option where they place a device that performs the valve like action.

What he is saying is the equivalent of someone saying they can't hold their poop in because the value in their asshole no longer works or they weren't born with one.

It is not weak it is missing as in not there no valve haven’t had one for at least 20 years why would I make that up you assholes asked I am telling you that’s why I have Barrets I have been dealing with this my entire life but hey you guys know better

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: April 04, 2023, 08:57:27 AM »
It is not weak it is missing as in not there no valve haven’t had one for at least 20 years why would I make that up you assholes asked I am telling you that’s why I have Barrets I have been dealing with this my entire life but hey you guys know better

Yes I do know better and the fact you think there is a valve there shows how clueless you are.

I have an 81 yearold family member and they have the exact same health issues and prescribed medication as you. I've been to every one of their Doctor and hospital consolation and helped them manage their medication.

They are able to deal with the condition far better than you as they listen to the doctors and take their medications.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: April 04, 2023, 09:08:56 AM »
Yes I do know better and the fact you think there is a valve there shows how clueless you are.

I have an 81 yearold family member and they have the exact same health issues and prescribed medication as you. I've been to every one of their Doctor and hospital consolation and helped them manage their medication.

They are able to deal with the condition far better than you as they listen to the doctors and take their medications.

I know it is called an esophageal sphincter and again I do not have one for fuck sake you went with a parent I have been going to dr for stomach issues for 25 ducking years I am well aware of my situation and don’t need getbigs unsolicited advice on it.

You bitches just sit back and watch I got this

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1619 on: April 04, 2023, 09:13:39 AM »
Love the ducking confidence. Haters gonna hate!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1620 on: April 04, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
I know it is called an esophageal sphincter and again I do not have one for fuck sake you went with a parent I have been going to dr for stomach issues for 25 ducking years I am well aware of my situation and don’t need getbigs unsolicited advice on it.

You got horrible gas and bloating - thats about it. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1621 on: April 04, 2023, 09:15:28 AM »
ha ha ha ha  LOL  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1622 on: April 04, 2023, 09:17:05 AM »

Pride cometh before a bloody stool fall, Hankins.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1623 on: April 04, 2023, 09:21:36 AM »

No you didn't know that's what it was called. You thought it was a valve. It can perform the action of a value, but that doesn't make it a value.

My hand isn't a clamp, but it can perform the action of a clamp. Understand now moron

Your brain isn't a calculator, but it can perform calculations... oh wait...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1624 on: April 04, 2023, 09:29:31 AM »

Brian, have you seen the doctor about your low blood sugar shakes that you have been having since childhood?