Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264431 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3025 on: April 09, 2023, 04:37:26 PM »
I doubt any of the "threatened" actually care.

Unless Brock Lesnar PMs me later.

;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
« Reply #3026 on: April 09, 2023, 04:41:33 PM »
this should reel a few in on a page thats local to dickhead

MeJosh... anyone in here know Brian Hankins of Kitty Hawk? He is making some EXTREMELY disturbing posts on a forum called getbig and wondering if he is a genuine threat. Im not kidding, can link to posts if you want. Need some insight on this guy. Thanks

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3027 on: April 09, 2023, 04:47:27 PM »
3,000 posts in less than 3 weeks

Got to be a record, for comparison:

* "I bet half of you didn't even lift today" - just over 2 months

* "Dorian kicks Ronnie's ass Hulkster is a punk Bitch and fuck any truce" - 1 month exactly

* "The almighty SQUAD rules getbig!" - over 8 months

When narcissism, mania and a deadline meets collective exasperation, trolling and fact checking accountability = the perfect posting storm

And still 2 weeks to the show lol

Holy shit!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3028 on: April 09, 2023, 04:50:12 PM »
this should reel a few in on a page thats local to dickhead

MeJosh... anyone in here know Brian Hankins of Kitty Hawk? He is making some EXTREMELY disturbing posts on a forum called getbig and wondering if he is a genuine threat. Im not kidding, can link to posts if you want. Need some insight on this guy. Thanks

Imagine cough cough someone snuck in an airhorn during hanks routine ?   Lol.   He would go postal ! 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3029 on: April 09, 2023, 04:53:57 PM »
If Goodrum or anyone starts shit with me they will regret it if Goodrum or anyone else doesn't act a fool and is respectful, they will be fine. Except Josh I will end Josh on sight.

Brian, you do strike fear in serial killers.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3030 on: April 09, 2023, 05:03:40 PM »
I will murder death kill anyone who fucks with me at my show or anywhere else. I don't care if it is Brock Lesnar no one fucks with me in real life period end of story. You want to fuck around you will find out.

Brian, what’s the difference between murder, death and kill?

Is it possible to do all three to someone at the same time?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3031 on: April 09, 2023, 05:19:55 PM »
I don't see the point of stuffing yourself with crap/ junk food a few weeks out from a bodybuilding contest???!!!? Even if you do well ...  you don't think you could have done better on a much more disciplined/ bodybuilding pre- contest diet?????!!!???? Try eating every 3 hours (at least 40 grams of high quality protein/ double that with " clean carb sources and keep it low fat/ zero sugar .... you will look infinitely better onstage! Thousand of bodybuilders have proven this to be the most effective way! If junk food " worked " trust me all the Mr Olympia contestants would be eating it! They do whatever works! .... regardless of health consequences...   what you are doing is inane and pointless!  Get it together man!

I am absolutely not stuffing myself with junk I am eating turkey and stuffing which I can digest. Homemade chicken chili which is just beans tomatoes and chicken. It is a massive misconception that you need to eat some strange food to get in shape. I ate 234g of protein today plenty of protein. My body works best on a balanced diet.  I also had carrots and apples today ad orange juice not junk healthy whole foods high in vitamins. I think dropping below 205lbs for weigh ins would be a mistake. I feel my body looks best over 200lbs if I go below that chasing condition I will just lose size. Where I am in the mornings right now is where I need to be the morning prior to the show. I also have 2 weeks I am planning to increase the workouts this week. But I want to maintain my strength and size that means eating. I am still in a deficit. I normally eat a lot more food. My metabolism is about 5k calories a day maintenance I am 1k calorie a day plus deficit not exercising at 3k calories a day. I am trying to hold my weight here and then adjust a little more as it gets close I do not need to drop anymore right now. All I need to do is increase my acitivty level the next 2 weeks and stay at about 3k calories a day. I will probably drop to about 2k 48 hours out and fast the last day to prevent any bloating that is it. Condition is absolutely not going to be an issue. But I need some size as well if I plan to enter the classic and bodybuilding division.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3032 on: April 09, 2023, 05:20:27 PM »
Ok what did I miss today? The thing is I have a life I'm not a fucking loser like Brian and I haven't been on here today. Now you might say what about us Chris, are we losers? Of course not. Brian must be trolled. Until his breaking point. Respect the trolleys. We do not respect the trollee

So I guess for the most part Brian has just posted about what a tough guy badass he is today? Caveman Brian smash things he does not like! Grrrrrrrr! No one takes you seriously dude. Here's the thing. You tell us all what a badass you are. We only have your word to take for it. Our only experience with you is on here. You also tell us how great you are at bb. We clearly see from pictures you're delusional and a liar as you absolutely suck at bb. So when you say you're tough We think you're lying again. That's what liars do.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3033 on: April 09, 2023, 05:21:43 PM »
Ok what did I miss today? The thing is I have a life I'm not a fucking loser like Brian and I haven't been on here today. Now you might say what about us Chris, are we losers? Of course not. Brian must be trolled. Until his breaking point. Respect the trolleys. We do not respect the trollee

So I guess for the most part Brian has just posted about what a tough guy badass he is today? Caveman Brian smash things he does not like! Grrrrrrrr! No one takes you seriously dude. Here's the thing. You tell us all what a badass you are. We only have your word to take for it. Our only experience with you is on here. You also tell us how great you are at bb. We clearly see from pictures you're delusional and a liar as you absolutely suck at bb. So when you say you're tough We think you're lying again. That's what liars do.

If you want to come talk some dumb shit to me in public in real life you will find out

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3034 on: April 09, 2023, 05:22:09 PM »
My metabolism is about 5k calories a day maintenance

Oh brother  ::)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3035 on: April 09, 2023, 05:27:25 PM »
If you want to come talk some dumb shit to me in public in real life you will find out

dont worry chicken legs, your day is 100% coming. Not a single soul on this board is scared of your big scary internet words. Youre a real life joke, Ive talked to a couple people from your gym. Youre the biggest fucking loser, everyone laughs at you. Dont even try to deny this

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3036 on: April 09, 2023, 05:28:35 PM »
Oh brother  ::)

I used to post what I ate and you all said I was making it up I didnt eat that. Well I did eat that. Below 3k calories and I am in starvation mode in a couple days. I had to bring it back up over 3k as I was wasting away too far out I need to be able to train the next 2 weeks. I dont need to emaciate myself to win I need to show up strong and full with abs. I can reach the condition I want to be in about 36 hours from where I am now. I am sorry I don't need to starve myself for 12 weeks. That is not the plan everytime I take it way way too far and usually wind up sick. I look better fuller. I am not going to kill myself dropping another 10lbs I don't need to drop.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3037 on: April 09, 2023, 05:30:40 PM »
I am absolutely not stuffing myself with junk I am eating turkey and stuffing which I can digest. Homemade chicken chili which is just beans tomatoes and chicken. It is a massive misconception that you need to eat some strange food to get in shape. I ate 234g of protein today plenty of protein. My body works best on a balanced diet.  I also had carrots and apples today ad orange juice not junk healthy whole foods high in vitamins. I think dropping below 205lbs for weigh ins would be a mistake. I feel my body looks best over 200lbs if I go below that chasing condition I will just lose size. Where I am in the mornings right now is where I need to be the morning prior to the show. I also have 2 weeks I am planning to increase the workouts this week. But I want to maintain my strength and size that means eating. I am still in a deficit. I normally eat a lot more food. My metabolism is about 5k calories a day maintenance I am 1k calorie a day plus deficit not exercising at 3k calories a day. I am trying to hold my weight here and then adjust a little more as it gets close I do not need to drop anymore right now. All I need to do is increase my acitivty level the next 2 weeks and stay at about 3k calories a day. I will probably drop to about 2k 48 hours out and fast the last day to prevent any bloating that is it. Condition is absolutely not going to be an issue. But I need some size as well if I plan to enter the classic and bodybuilding division.

You “forgot” the Doritos you mentioned on the previous page.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3038 on: April 09, 2023, 05:30:57 PM »
dont worry chicken legs, your day is 100% coming. Not a single soul on this board is scared of your big scary internet words. Youre a real life joke, Ive talked to a couple people from your gym. Youre the biggest fucking loser, everyone laughs at you. Dont even try to deny this

No one at my gym has ever laughed at my face or said anything stupid or disrespectful to me. No one in real life ever says anything rude to me. It simply does not happen. I consider you an actual physical risk to my family. You have threatened my child. I will take your life if I ever see you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3039 on: April 09, 2023, 05:32:00 PM »
You “forgot” the Doritos you mentioned on the previous page.

A 1ounce bag of Doritos springled in my bowl of chili that is 150 calories out of my day fucking moron

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3040 on: April 09, 2023, 05:32:28 PM »
What would happen scary man? Are you going to beat me up? How are you going to keep up your facade of being a good Dad while you're in prison for assault? You truly are as dumb as you seem. Think about your son Brian. He already seems like half a tard now you're taking his Dad away. First his mother gave him brain damage by smoking crack when she was pregnant now this.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3041 on: April 09, 2023, 05:32:44 PM »
No one at my gym has ever laughed at my face or said anything stupid or disrespectful to me. No one in real life ever says anything rude to me. It simply does not happen. I consider you an actual physical risk to my family. You have threatened my child. I will take your life if I ever see you.

Just your ex wife right bhanky?

She left you with a torn chest and looking like a fool

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3042 on: April 09, 2023, 05:33:51 PM »
A 1ounce bag of Doritos springled in my bowl of chili that is 150 calories out of my day fucking moron

Why can’t you stick to a diet?

Your body is built on gear  and junk food.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3043 on: April 09, 2023, 05:39:15 PM »
I used to post what I ate and you all said I was making it up I didnt eat that. Well I did eat that. Below 3k calories and I am in starvation mode in a couple days. I had to bring it back up over 3k as I was wasting away too far out I need to be able to train the next 2 weeks. I dont need to emaciate myself to win I need to show up strong and full with abs. I can reach the condition I want to be in about 36 hours from where I am now. I am sorry I don't need to starve myself for 12 weeks. That is not the plan everytime I take it way way too far and usually wind up sick. I look better fuller. I am not going to kill myself dropping another 10lbs I don't need to drop.

You're too far gone, dude. I am not even arguing with you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3044 on: April 09, 2023, 05:39:55 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3045 on: April 09, 2023, 05:41:56 PM »
No one at my gym has ever laughed at my face or said anything stupid or disrespectful to me. No one in real life ever says anything rude to me. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere. It simply does not happen. I consider you an actual physical risk to my family. You have threatened my child. I will take your life if I ever see you. The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins.

You sound like you don't take kindly to disrespect.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3046 on: April 09, 2023, 05:44:34 PM »

listen you pencil legged cnt, you and your stupid fucking kid. Cut that taking my life shit. You wouldnt do shit. You dont even remotely have the ability to kill a person, youre wayyyyyyy too much of a pussy to end up in prison with that big fucking yap mouth. I am a physical risk to your family, absolutely. Physically to Emily cause Id fuck her instead of the usual gig where she ass fucks you. I despise your kid. And you dipshit, enough of your stupid "take your life" talk, youre way too scared of prison, youre jus t a standard interneet tough guy, and a bad one at that

Also, of course I have talked to many ppl from your gym. I plucked them randomly off the gym facebook page and messaged them, asking about you. Some didnt see the message, some ignored, but the ones that answered 100 percent all said you are an absolute loser who everyone laughs at behind your back. People dont say shit to you strictly to avoid any interaction with you at all. The entire fucking gym hates you. They dread that you may talk to them in your mr know it all bullshit arrogant dickheaded manner.  You are the most hated person I have ever see n on the internet and in real life

take my life. Fuck off you stupid midget. Ill slit your throat before you blink. And yes, Ill gladly take life in prison in exchange for you off this planet, best fucking deal ever

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3047 on: April 09, 2023, 05:47:25 PM »

hes under some stupid impression that in real life hes gonna run up and wrestle me to the ground or some ridiculous shit. Retard wont even street fight on pavement, wants it on grass, thinks I would do an mma or boxing match with him. Does this whole tough guy act and never ever been in an actual street fight. Its hilarious. Id stab him in the throat and laugh while th4e life drains out of him

boxing match, take my life, wowwwwwww what a clown with no idea

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3048 on: April 09, 2023, 05:55:39 PM »

Settle down idiot.  Focus on your diet and the show.  All this stress and cortisol can’t be good for you.

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #3049 on: April 09, 2023, 06:04:51 PM »

Settle down idiot.  Focus on your diet and the show.  All this stress and cortisol can’t be good for you.

hes under some hilariously false impression that a cuck midget, broken body, loud mouth idiot is going to intimidate a person with nothing to lose, zero, zip. Brian cant grasp how much he has to lose and well, how nothing i have to lose

take my life---lol.