Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 260807 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3500 on: April 11, 2023, 10:59:41 AM »
I am crashing my estrogen now that is the main change I have made

You sure about that?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3501 on: April 11, 2023, 11:02:21 AM »

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: April 11, 2023, 11:20:55 AM »
Crazy how narrow brians shoulders are, legit coat hanger shape

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #3503 on: April 11, 2023, 11:28:31 AM »
bhanks vs. John Wick, who you got drawing first blood?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3504 on: April 11, 2023, 11:31:42 AM »
There is some comedic gold in this thread.

Well done everyone, especially you Hankins.

The line about having a buddy had me rolling in laughter! I couldn’t even finish the story!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3505 on: April 11, 2023, 11:51:24 AM »
also from Brian : "I will fight anyone anywhere...any time"

Anywhere anytime if they show up and fuck with me that doesn’t mean I am going to cross an ocean looking to fuck with them

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3506 on: April 11, 2023, 11:53:10 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #3507 on: April 11, 2023, 11:53:38 AM »
also from Brian : "I will fight anyone anywhere...any time"

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3508 on: April 11, 2023, 12:02:41 PM »
If you are looking for symmetry I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of ailements. Ailments I have acquired over a very long time lying about my life. "Ailments that make me a laughing stock  for people like you. If you tell me I look good that'll be the end of it. But if you don't I will go back and forward for eternity lying about everything. I will hunt you down* and I will kill you**

* hunt you down is subject to certain requirments. You must be in the same postcode as me and of no threat whatsoever.
•• kill you as in kill you with kindness by ignoring you
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3509 on: April 11, 2023, 12:04:34 PM »
One time I was hitchhiking through the PNW to visit one of the guys in my unit from the war. The local police captain starts harassing me. Gives me a ride out of town in the opposite direction I was going. Tells me they don't want my kind around. They have a nice quiet town he says. Well I start walking back towards town cause fuck that guy I served my country.
So he arrests me and takes me in. The other officers start fucking with me. Telling me I need a bath. They spray me down with a firehouse! Then they go to shave my face. Well I start having flashbacks from 'Nam and I just go apeshit and start kicking ass! I bust out of there and steal this dudes dirt bike and high tail it into the mountains with all the cops chasing me. I hole up in the woods  but they brought in a chopper to get me. Fucking pig starts shooting at me. So I throw at rock at the chopper and the cop ends up falling out to his death. I was just defending myself!
So they want me dead now. I end up setting all these booby traps up in the woods for the cops and I take out the whole unit. I coulda killed them but I didn't. I hole up in the cave and  they bring in the National Guard to get me. They shoot a fucking rpg at my cave and blow it up! Lucky I got out the back of the cave and make my way down to town where I just start going apeshit blowing shit up just going off. I finally calmed down when my old Colonel got sent in to take me out of there. Good dude. Colonel Troutman.  Crazy times man.
You now us old vets we only want our country to love us as much as we love it. From one badass to another Brian I get it

Bianca butt plug  Do you see any similarities with your story ??
 ;D :D ;D ;D :D

They were harassing my buddy one old guy on the floor was telling him to suck his dick and two younger guys were saying how they had been locked up before and were ready to fight to prove they were badass. I was ignoring it all until I couldn’t. I grabbed one of the young kids by the throat and threw him on top of the old guy. I was joking him choking him screaming at both of them when the other bigger kid ( they were probably around 20-25 years old each) charged and I actually managed a straight kick to his face that dropped him. I impressed myself with that one. I then put my attention back to the guy I had thrown on top of the other guy yelled at them a little more as I was choking the one and the other was underneath. I then let them go no one wanted anything to do with me at that point it was hilarious. The other people in the holding cell thought I was some kind of ninja meanwhile my friend did nothing to defend himself or help. I asked him later and he said he didn’t want to get in trouble reality was he was a scarred bitch.

::)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3510 on: April 11, 2023, 12:06:23 PM »
What is it you said to the kid? It ain't about how hard you're hit, it's about how you can get hit by Clegg and keep looking for an excuse to quit. How little you can take and quit on your stool. Let  Patrick Get up you!
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3511 on: April 11, 2023, 12:06:38 PM »
You sure about that?

Ha ha ha That's the look Bianca's been after all along  ;D :D ;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3512 on: April 11, 2023, 12:10:03 PM »

My name is Brian Wood Hankins, helper of the Armies of the Home Depot, General  nuisance and loyal servant to the true emperor, Patrick Bateman. Father to a retarded, abused son. Husband to a law fim bike. And I will have my bio identical hormones, in this show or the curling contest.
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3513 on: April 11, 2023, 01:36:09 PM »
Bhank views himself like a superhero who can take loads of people at once.

Interesting how he has this view of himself and yet was beaten up by nobodies and has a defeated 0-3 fighting record when fighting one person at a time.

Imagine he didn’t refuse to fight Clegg and actually stepped into the fight on time what Clegg would have done to him?

I think you being a pussy who refused to get off the stool was actually the smart move.

Your whole life is giant come over and no one is falling for it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3514 on: April 11, 2023, 01:36:38 PM »
He certainly takes loads.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3515 on: April 11, 2023, 01:47:45 PM »
If you are looking for symmetry I can tell you I don't have any, but what I do have are a very particular set of ailements. Ailments I have acquired over a very long time lying about my life. "Ailments that make me a laughing stock  for people like you. If you tell me I look good that'll be the end of it. But if you don't I will go back and forward for eternity lying about everything. I will hunt you down* and I will kill you**

* hunt you down is subject to certain requirments. You must be in the same postcode as me and of no threat whatsoever.

hahaha gold

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3516 on: April 11, 2023, 02:01:01 PM »
You know I was in the infantry right? My college Roomate killed a guy with a screw driver. But it doesn’t matter. You all can talk all the mad shit you want online no one in this life is talking shit to me in the real world no one.

Oh Really Bianca Butt Plug - Well there's a Whole army taking the piss out of you on here & every
Other forum you've been on , until kicked off. For such a Murder Death Kill Tough man you sure are
The Punch bag on here & a Daily Laughing stock. Carry on being the Bianca Bill Big Bollocks 🤡

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3517 on: April 11, 2023, 02:18:34 PM »

Ha ha ha Just seen this
Brilliant- Thats Bianca Butt Plug well & Truly summed up.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3518 on: April 11, 2023, 02:19:14 PM »
They were about 350 each through the secondary market but it’s our wedding weekend and that’s what she wants to do so just going with it
  She'll want her way more and more once you get married. You have seen the good side. The bad side is near.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3519 on: April 11, 2023, 02:34:28 PM »
My name is Brian Wood Hankins, helper of the Armies of the Home Depot, General  nuisance and loyal servant to the true emperor, Patrick Bateman. Father to a retarded, abused son. Husband to a law fim bike. And I will have my bio identical hormones, in this show or the curling contest.

:D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: April 11, 2023, 03:17:49 PM »
Did the trunks arrive or is this a knee sleeve fiasco all over again.

Brian bought himself an extra month using supply chain excuses.

I’m guessing the same for the show.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #3521 on: April 11, 2023, 03:28:31 PM »

Did he ever confirm that he meant he was doing the show *this year*?  He weaseled out of a strict curl contest that way once.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3522 on: April 11, 2023, 03:29:47 PM »
Does anyone ever think to themselves how wild these Bhank threads are? We're destroying this dude. I mean DESTROYING! And I'm one of the worst l. Sometimes I'm like man I'm really being mean. But almost immediately that passes because Brian posts some of his typical horseshit and my levels go to 10 and I have to bury him. So the question is why do you make us this way Brian? This is your fault. There's dozens of us against you but it's us that are all wrong? Change and be a better person you POS so we can all get this hate out of our hearts you put there lmao

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: April 11, 2023, 03:40:06 PM »
Did he ever confirm that he meant he was doing the show *this year*?  He weaseled out of a strict curl contest that way once.

This is very true.

Brian is the semantics king.

Ie i don’t take anabolics only TRT

I never beat a women just practiced mma on her at home while she was drunk

Never was arrested just took mug shots for my acting head shots

Etc etc

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3524 on: April 11, 2023, 04:01:09 PM »

Or self sabotage.