Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263978 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #3550 on: April 11, 2023, 08:13:18 PM »
Can someone do the copy half body and mirror it (2 left sides together and 2 right sides) to show Brian just how unsymmetrical and atrophied his right side is as he doesn't believe us. Apart from the delt which is the size of his right pec its just withered away.
There's one thing he hasn't got against any of those guys horrendous physiques in his class previously and that's balance and symmetry on both sides.

The shoulders sit differently in the joint due to a dislocation the left has had 2 shoulder surgeries and as such the front delt is smaller the side and rear are the same. The right has had one. If I roll the left delt forward it looks closer to thew right. The right bicep is actually better than the left as all tendons are intact the right tricep is issue as attached lower. I do not have any atrophy on the right side I simply have an injured pec and reattached tricep. There is no nerve issues the lat the trap the side and rear delt and the bicep are all just as good as the left. And regardless the whole is greater than the sum of the parts I am still big and lean everyone over 40 has issues.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3551 on: April 11, 2023, 08:26:50 PM »
Or I just rolled out of bed and pic is to check abs that is all

You do realize it’s not an Ab contest . You have to show your legs what you don’t Have

you have to show your back what you don’t have

you have to show your chest which is torn.

You have to show your arms, but you have nerve damage.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3552 on: April 11, 2023, 08:27:55 PM »
The shoulders sit differently in the joint due to a dislocation the left has had 2 shoulder surgeries and as such the front delt is smaller the side and rear are the same. The right has had one. If I roll the left delt forward it looks closer to thew right. The right bicep is actually better than the left as all tendons are intact the right tricep is issue as attached lower. I do not have any atrophy on the right side I simply have an injured pec and reattached tricep. There is no nerve issues the lat the trap the side and rear delt and the bicep are all just as good as the left. And regardless the whole is greater than the sum of the parts I am still big and lean everyone over 40 has issues.

Your entire right side has nerve damage.

It’s not a bad thing it’s happens with age

Why are you trying to deny the nerve damage and balls palsy’s

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3553 on: April 11, 2023, 08:45:19 PM »

Perfect for Classic division.  You might want to have this all stenciled on your posing trunks so the judges know about it.

Also make sure to tell your posing coach about all of this so you can correct it, when is that "mandatories session" happening again?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3554 on: April 11, 2023, 10:59:04 PM »

Bianca Butt Plug The barely able to walk Junkyard of Peace.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3555 on: April 12, 2023, 03:27:02 AM »
Your entire right side has nerve damage.

It’s not a bad thing it’s happens with age

Why are you trying to deny the nerve damage and balls palsy’s

I don’t have nerve damage just nonsense. I plan to win if you think I look so bad show up and stop me oh that’s right you can’t because you don’t even lift

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3556 on: April 12, 2023, 03:34:50 AM »

:D :D ;D ;D :D :D ;D :D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3557 on: April 12, 2023, 03:52:16 AM »

You need to write a biography. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3558 on: April 12, 2023, 03:55:14 AM »
Oh look you are still shopping other mens pics Fag

Oh look....I made you look less like a failed abortion....you should be thanking me.

No wonder Clegg pounded the fuck out of you...that fourteen head is a perfect target

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3559 on: April 12, 2023, 03:56:23 AM »
Or I just rolled out of bed and pic is to check abs that is all

You have to check on the one thing you only care about.   Take a pic relaxed you bloated fuckwit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3560 on: April 12, 2023, 03:56:26 AM »
Oh look....I made you look less like a failed abortion....you should be thanking me.

No wonder Clegg pounded the fuck out of you...that fourteen head is a perfect target

Goodrum is going to pound him in a week too - albeit a bit differently.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3561 on: April 12, 2023, 04:01:47 AM »
You have to check on the one thing you only care about.   Take a pic relaxed you bloated fuckwit

The abs are simply an indicator of overall condition if they are improving everything is improving

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3562 on: April 12, 2023, 04:04:42 AM »
The abs are simply an indicator of overall condition if they are improving everything is improving
Zero Striations Of Peace

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3563 on: April 12, 2023, 04:09:21 AM »
I will choke the life out of Goodrum if he says one rude thing to me bank on it

MMA usually has weight classes. Have you ever used the Hanky toss on someone over 50 lbs heavier than you? How do you know it would work?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3564 on: April 12, 2023, 04:10:56 AM »
I am not paying any attention to my chin in either the camera is below me and I am pulling my face back I have shown a million times when not flexing I have a defined jaw line and lean face no double chin even get accused of having a pencil neck. Then I show a different angle making a face flexing and its you have a double chin cant have a double chin and a pencil neck make up your mind.

Again though luckily for me it doesn't matter I am not entering a chin contest. From normal distance my face is very lean right now. I have been getting leaner by the day yet you guys keep saying only x days out still fat while ignoring I am getting leaner by the day. Whats the point of getting leaner if you guys can't tell the difference anyway that is why I may as well just show up full. Condition wasn't an issue last time and it won't be this time.
I guess we'll have to take your word for it that you're getting leaner. You just look exactly the same as you always do. Lines in you're abs aren't getting deeper. No separation between the delts and arms. You're like 12-13% bf and the show is what a couple weeks away? You can't drop bf that quickly its not humanly possible.  Then if you try and correct it with diuretics you're going to flatten out. Too much bf is an issue you can't solve last minute

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3565 on: April 12, 2023, 04:28:01 AM »

If abs are an indicator, you look like shit.

You're about to step on stage without a linea alba. That's the long line down the middle of the abs which in your case is buried under fat, water or both, or maybe just the fibers aren't there.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3566 on: April 12, 2023, 04:43:58 AM »
Brian do you ever hop out of bed and think I wonder how my polio legs are doing and how they will look onstage? Its not too late to od on heroin and put you/your son/the world out of the misery of you living you oxygen thief.
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #3567 on: April 12, 2023, 04:51:01 AM »

Yet, your back has more rolls than an Italian bakery

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3568 on: April 12, 2023, 05:05:00 AM »
captain fatback indeed!

somethings gear just can't cover up

he still won't have it he is 20 lbs off. no doubt he will win after cherry picking his category and chickening out of the bb one but the day he hits a competitive line-up he will 'be the victim of a corrupt judging system again'. the single biggest mistake you can make in show prep is letting thescale dictate your condition. brian wants to say I'm 210 ripped. reality is he's 210 with abs. 190 tops 'ripped' in fact i don't believe he has the discipline nor the mental intestinal fortitude (he has mental crohns) to see out a full prep. It seperates the men from the scared little boys.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3569 on: April 12, 2023, 05:40:53 AM »
Only 10 more days of "suffering" Brian....hang in there!!   :D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3570 on: April 12, 2023, 05:57:13 AM »
his lack of listening is just an expression of his narcissism.

He knows best
Even though he has looked like shite on stage he was the winner. Even when he lost
He did it his way cos he knows best
In his mind this puts him up there with jeff/hazbin (his i've got better forearms was one of the funniest comments i have ever seen on here)- he is a one- off- a freak. If only he wasnt injured he could have been a contender. The man who can rag doll tyson. But not clegg. The man who scares unnamed serial killers. But doesn't. The man who has no friends as the second they disagree with him they disappear. I reckon he got handed his arse to him at arm wrasslin and never returned.  The mensa child prodigy who cant count to 15.

Final 10 days Brian. Hope you crash on the way there.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3571 on: April 12, 2023, 05:58:55 AM »
MMA usually has weight classes. Have you ever used the Hanky toss on someone over 50 lbs heavier than you? How do you know it would work?

I was throwing 275lbs heavyweights when I was wrestling at 140 I would toy with them that’s actually how I blew out my knee I threw a 275lb heavyweight over it when I was 145lbs. We tan into each other at a party then his buddies got bad that I threw him and attacked me like the 275lb varsity wrestler couldn’t handle himself against a 145lb guy that just blew out his knee

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3572 on: April 12, 2023, 06:01:48 AM »
I was throwing 275lbs heavyweights when I was wrestling at 140 I would toy with them that’s actually how I blew out my knee I threw a 275lb heavyweight over it when I was 145lbs. We tan into each other at a party then his buddies got bad that I threw him and attacked me like the 275lb varsity wrestler couldn’t handle himself against a 145lb guy that just blew out his knee

I'm taking things that never happened for 200 please
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3573 on: April 12, 2023, 06:03:00 AM »
I think you will all be surprised when you see my condition I expect to have the best condition in the class.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3574 on: April 12, 2023, 06:04:58 AM »
Brian take a load of lasix and no water onboard please

along with 1g of DNP

nobody wants you to do anything other than fail and die.
B