Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265258 times)

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #4975 on: April 16, 2023, 04:32:29 PM »
Ok I have had half the cake at this point again though I am right where I planned to be I hit my mark last week now I am staying within striking distance to hit it again Saturday afternoon I am not going to stay too small too long. And for duck sake Hazbin ain’t 205lbs he is not competing in classic no one is going to be any bigger or leaner than me in my division. I am going to stay around 210 until about 48hrs out.

they don't get it brian.   i was scrawny too at 205.  only so much mass you can carry at that weight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4976 on: April 16, 2023, 04:35:05 PM »
  Whatever works for you. Levrone used to drink hard liquor the night before. Last week prep with Crohns is obviously very different from normal prep. Whatever you can digest.

The idea is to stay full of glycogyen make weight hydrated and have an empty stomach and digestive track the day of the show. Weigh ins are 1-3 so I can eat some carbs and have them cleared by prelims. But I don't want to eat or drink after 6pm. I want an empty digestive system as I get gas and bloating and digest food slowly. I also don't want to get too dehydrated. I want to be full but trim and crisp with energy to hold poses.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4977 on: April 16, 2023, 04:35:55 PM »
they don't get it brian.   i was scrawny too at 205.  only so much mass you can carry at that weight.
  If Haz keeps posting photos Brian will end up in a 72 hour psych hold himself!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #4978 on: April 16, 2023, 04:36:06 PM »

Savage trolling.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4979 on: April 16, 2023, 04:37:38 PM »

You look great but you are not in the show so not worried about you. All I have to do is beat other 40 plus classic competitors not Open guys who weigh the same but are shorter and thicker. I am at the top of my weight class yeah the other guys may have bigger legs but that means I will have the bigger upper body. I am going to be fine and what are you 25 in that not 40 plus.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4980 on: April 16, 2023, 04:46:38 PM »
You look great but you are not in the show so not worried about you. All I have to do is beat other 40 plus classic competitors not Open guys who weigh the same but are shorter and thicker. I am at the top of my weight class yeah the other guys may have bigger legs but that means I will have the bigger upper body. I am going to be fine and what are you 25 in that not 40 plus.
Did you ever think that their may be guys in your class that weigh 205 that are shorter and thicker than you are?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4981 on: April 16, 2023, 04:49:06 PM »
Ok I have had half the cake at this point again though I am right where I planned to be I hit my mark last week now I am staying within striking distance to hit it again Saturday afternoon I am not going to stay too small too long. And for duck sake Hazbin ain’t 205lbs he is not competing in classic no one is going to be any bigger or leaner than me in my division. I am going to stay around 210 until about 48hrs out.
I guarantee you have the worst condition on stage and the least amou t of muscle. You clearly don't get it but at this point I don't care anymore. It's just fun to watch you fail over AND OVER.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4982 on: April 16, 2023, 04:50:10 PM »
The idea is to stay full of glycogyen make weight hydrated and have an empty stomach and digestive track the day of the show. Weigh ins are 1-3 so I can eat some carbs and have them cleared by prelims. But I don't want to eat or drink after 6pm. I want an empty digestive system as I get gas and bloating and digest food slowly. I also don't want to get too dehydrated. I want to be full but trim and crisp with energy to hold poses.

Why not just run a mild course of dieurtics and save yourself the trouble?

My personal suggestion for you would be

ALDACTONE/Spirinolactone for several days while carbing up on foods  high in potassium...bananas/Potatoes

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4983 on: April 16, 2023, 04:50:31 PM »
Did you ever think that their may be guys in your class that weigh 205 that are shorter and thicker than you are?

No because classic is based on height and weight they would have to be taller than me to be heavier I am at the weight limit for my height that’s why it’s a good class for me also it’s part way between light heavy and heavy

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4984 on: April 16, 2023, 04:52:09 PM »
Didn’t train today and had a burger and fries for lunch, yet I have more veins. No special ring lights or pre-pic pump session either

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4985 on: April 16, 2023, 04:52:31 PM »
"The idea is to stay full of glycogen blah blah" How the hell would you know? You've never successfully prepped for a show? And instead of listening to the guys on here who have you just plow ahead. Your destruction is going to be magic

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #4986 on: April 16, 2023, 04:53:08 PM »
Only when his headphones run out of battery!
;D ;D ;D ;D🤣

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4987 on: April 16, 2023, 04:53:16 PM »
No because classic is based on height and weight they would have to be taller than me to be heavier I am at the weight limit for my height that’s why it’s a good class for me also it’s part way between light heavy and heavy
If it`s a weight class,sorry, but not everyone is gonna be 5'10' or 5' 11" just because you are.....it doesn`t work that way.

A shorter guy in great shape can weigh 205.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4988 on: April 16, 2023, 04:53:58 PM »
Didn’t train today and had a burger and fries for lunch, yet I have more veins. No special ring lights or pre-pic pump session either
damm bro..  ... save some Pussy for the rest of us!  >:(

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #4989 on: April 16, 2023, 04:56:47 PM »
damm bro..  ... save some Pussy for the rest of us!  >:(

Nowwwww Mike. I'm a devoted family man like my hero Mike Katz!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4990 on: April 16, 2023, 04:57:01 PM »

You want but just because you want doesn’t mean you’ll get. You aren’t full or crisp ever, just a flat small mess now still holding way too much fat and water but too little muscle. You’ve fried like a piece of bacon but just shrank and lost muscle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4991 on: April 16, 2023, 04:58:34 PM »
Looking good brother!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4992 on: April 16, 2023, 04:58:52 PM »

Maybe 3 guys show for the Over 40 Classic including him. They’ll dump them all in one class and he’ll hit the roof complaining

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #4993 on: April 16, 2023, 04:59:14 PM »
Looking good brother!!

Thanks, brother Wes!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4994 on: April 16, 2023, 05:01:32 PM »
Maybe 3 guys show for the Over 40 Classic including him. They’ll dump them all in one class.
Could very well happen,but he`s saying it`s a weight class only......lots of guys can be at 205 and not be as tall as he is.

I just want to see if he actually enters.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4995 on: April 16, 2023, 05:02:01 PM »
Nowwwww Mike. I'm a devoted family man like my hero Mike Katz!
That's not what Liv says!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #4996 on: April 16, 2023, 05:03:05 PM »
That's not what Liv says!

Liv smells! You didn't even bother to inform me on Bri's updated contest pic you selfish prick!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #4997 on: April 16, 2023, 05:03:19 PM »
Could very well happen,but he`s saying it`s a weight class only......lots of guys can be at 205 and not be as tall as he is.

I just want to see if he actually enters.
He’ll never make the drive down.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4998 on: April 16, 2023, 05:03:37 PM »

I'm on your side brian.   just showing these guys it's impossible to look big at our height and that light a weight.

they don't seem to realize that

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4999 on: April 16, 2023, 05:03:53 PM »
"The idea is to stay full of glycogen blah blah" How the hell would you know? You've never successfully prepped for a show? And instead of listening to the guys on here who have you just plow ahead. Your destruction is going to be magic
  He's going to water load the last week then just sip on 1 glass of water the day of the show. The body will pull out the water the day off. The only problem is energy. With no food or water...he'll be exhausted.