Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265521 times)

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5025 on: April 16, 2023, 06:33:20 PM »
Thank you wazhazbin I do have some attributes forearms do matter
Not as much as legs, back, and chest. All of those unfortunately you don't have

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5026 on: April 16, 2023, 06:36:14 PM »
This thread will be on page 400 a day or two after the contest. Brian is the biggest Getbig draw of all time!
Facts. Retards are fun to laugh and throw tomatoes at

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5027 on: April 16, 2023, 07:27:46 PM »
Would you believe that coffee shop is 8 miles away??

Imagine how shredded you would be if you used the (s)uperior (h)ankins (i)nstinctive (t)raining protocol when it came to walking to the coffee shop.

Geezus you guys....I leave to go downtown for a little bit and you smash this thing up over 202pages.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5028 on: April 16, 2023, 07:29:47 PM »
you are soooo full of shit

drinking what is basically an espresso while allegedly suffering from a Crohn induced colitis with rectal bleeding

Incorrect....he blasted the shit out a few days ago.  Now its just blood.  Please be so kind as to keep up

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5029 on: April 16, 2023, 07:32:24 PM »
*2 chicken breasts ...2 cans of tuna .. you get hungry add another meal or two ...all meat is at least6- 10 ounces ...get a good food scale!  I know I'm banging my head on a brick wall here but ....  it's got to be better than cake and all the other crap/ shit food you are inhaling! Stuffing and dumplings one week out from a bodybuilding contest!!! .... even if you were shredded at this point which you are NOT .. that wouldn't be something you would eat!!

You seriously like posting shit that gets disregarded.....your advice would be better received by some homeless person at the top of an off ramp.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5030 on: April 16, 2023, 07:35:28 PM »
If you guys want to starve and emaciate yourself for a show have at it. I said from day 1 I am going to weigh in at 205lbs and that is what I am going to do. I never said I was going to starve and emaciate myself and be 205lbs 10 weeks out. I do not believe condition will not be an issue but we will see soon enough. I do reserve the right to evaluate my condition after weigh ins and go from there.

No dickhead..people here said do it gradually.  You like fucking up time in and time out. 

I hope you prolapse your ass onstage....I would giggle myself to sleep every night for the next 6 mos if that happens. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #5031 on: April 16, 2023, 07:38:47 PM »
Thats a good idea makes a lot more sense that eating slow digesting steak in the middle of the night before prelims

Fuck yourself....wanna know the BASIC physiology behind that Brian?   Mike was trying to fucking be helpful....but you...the almighty know-it-all blood shitter....have never listened to common sense a day in your life...

You eat the steak because it will be harder to digest and thus draw more water into the intestines.  Where does that water come from?  Well, if you TRULY were on target for a show...it would come more from the subcutaneous layers...thus allowing you to look even tighter and more shredded.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5032 on: April 16, 2023, 08:00:58 PM »
You seriously like posting shit that gets disregarded.....your advice would be better received by some homeless person at the top of an off ramp.

I'm writing it all down in case there is a next time!!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5033 on: April 16, 2023, 08:05:15 PM »
No dickhead..people here said do it gradually.  You like fucking up time in and time out. 

I hope you prolapse your ass onstage....I would giggle myself to sleep every night for the next 6 mos if that happens.

eww

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5034 on: April 16, 2023, 08:20:50 PM »
Fuck yourself....wanna know the BASIC physiology behind that Brian?   Mike was trying to fucking be helpful....but you...the almighty know-it-all blood shitter....have never listened to common sense a day in your life...

You eat the steak because it will be harder to digest and thus draw more water into the intestines.  Where does that water come from?  Well, if you TRULY were on target for a show...it would come more from the subcutaneous layers...thus allowing you to look even tighter and more shredded.

Beautiful, Chicken Legs Dumpling is going to wake up in a rage tomorrow!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5035 on: April 16, 2023, 08:58:46 PM »
Congrats on Steubing press Brian -

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5036 on: April 16, 2023, 09:29:13 PM »
Congrats on Steubing press Brian -

LOL.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #5037 on: April 16, 2023, 09:33:46 PM »
Brian says "I'm going to listen to my body" when talking about food. Yea screaming at him to please stop eating everything that irriates crohns, what a joke!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5038 on: April 16, 2023, 10:00:04 PM »
Brian says "I'm going to listen to my body" when talking about food. Yea screaming at him to please stop eating everything that irriates crohns, what a joke!

Listen to your body, because your body knows you're going in a bodybuilding show in less than a week.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5039 on: April 16, 2023, 10:06:43 PM »
Unfortunately for you, it’s a bodybuilding contest, not a forearm contest. Judges don’t look at forearms unless you’re doing the Oliva victory pose, but you have to win to do that one….

You are the one who put up an arm pic thinking you were going to blow me away you don't

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5040 on: April 16, 2023, 10:08:47 PM »
For somebody who says they have Crohn’s disease and they’re shitting blood. Brian’s diet doesn’t seem like he has any of his illness. I’m guessing that’s another lie from Brian trying to get
Sympathy.

Its 1 am and it has been rough I have gotten up to use the restroom maybe 6-7 times and now I am staying up taking some medicine. My crohns is not going to allow me to get fat for this one I will be dialed arms do look fuller. if I stayed light and didn't eat yes I would be leaner but I would lose my size I need to stay full as late as possible so I can fast and still have energy the last 24 hours will be more than enough to be the leanest in the lineup. The idea is a balance of size definition and shape not to just emaciate

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5041 on: April 16, 2023, 10:17:02 PM »
Lol you guys also think I am 58 and weigh 185lbs I was training heavier last week but just wanted to take it easy. I actually feel the rows I did in my back yesterday morning today I don’t feel the bench pressing from last night at all.

Anyway turns out you guys are correct I counted 12 when pressing but I count 11 in the video wow what a fabrication

And you had the audacity to call out MattCs form

Your form is not fine it’s fucking horrible you ask how many inches lower you could possible for and the answer is a godamn foot your are not even close to a full rep and for fuck sake stop bending your wrist

THAT DEPTH IS ABSOLUTELY A FOOT TOO HIGH THE DUMBELLS SHOULD BE RESTING ON YOUR GODAMN SHOULDERS AT THE BOTTOM YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO KNOW HOW TO TRAIN AT ALL TOTAL EGO NO CONNECTION

DO YOU NOT SEE YOUR WRIST BENDING 45 DEGREES? DO THOSE DUMBELLLS LOOK HORIZONTOL??? BRING THEM OUT AND DOWN AND KEEP YOUR FOREARM STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN

You even made an instructional video for him, yet you can't identify and correct your own garbage form

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5042 on: April 16, 2023, 10:30:13 PM »
It's now the last week when his inner demons take over and the true foolishness begins due to the insecurity freakout, adderall from the maid, puking on the way to the curl contest, stuff like this.  If you had a time machine and posted this picture back a few months ago he'd have accused everyone of shopping it

If it was anyone else's physic pic he'd be ripping them apart
For such a skinny lack of muscle physique & no condition.
Laughing at them being only 200lbs at 5ft 11in-
Lacking an pecs / legs / or arm size .
The Irony & Hypocrisy is off the Charts with Bianca.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5043 on: April 16, 2023, 10:34:06 PM »

If it was anyone else's physic pic he'd be ripping them apart
For such a skinny lack of muscle physique & no condition.
Laughing at them being only 200lbs at 5ft 11in-
Lacking an pecs / legs / or arm size .
The Irony & Hypocrisy is off the Charts with Bianca.

I am 210lbs and the weight class is 205lbs I competed at 198lbs last time I am going in 7lbs heavier and again I walk around 220 plus besides didn't everyone here claim I was only 58 anyway ad 185lbs?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5044 on: April 16, 2023, 11:31:08 PM »
Its 1 am and it has been rough I have gotten up to use the restroom maybe 6-7 times and now I am staying up taking some medicine.

Why not have some sausage gravy with biscuits and steak  ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5045 on: April 17, 2023, 12:13:08 AM »
I am 210lbs and the weight class is 205lbs I competed at 198lbs last time I am going in 7lbs heavier and again I walk around 220 plus besides didn't everyone here claim I was only 58 anyway ad 185lbs?

Typical of you Bianca - Completely missed what I said  ::)
I never asked what your weight was or is. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5046 on: April 17, 2023, 01:42:18 AM »
You are the one who put up an arm pic thinking you were going to blow me away you don't

Stop twisting a simple arm pic, Brian. I was simply showing that for a guy that’s not trying to compete who doesn’t have a show in a week looks better than you. I’ve never seen a smooth, veinless arm this close to a show. You should fake a flare-up and enjoy the NASCAR museum with the old lady pushing you around in a wheelchair and a bloody diaper

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5047 on: April 17, 2023, 01:43:46 AM »
And you had the audacity to call out MattCs form

You even made an instructional video for him, yet you can't identify and correct your own garbage form

I’ve never seen a guy wear a hat this many times inside the UV-free confines of his own home. This screams insecurity.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #5048 on: April 17, 2023, 01:48:17 AM »
I’ve never seen a guy wear a hat this many times inside the UV-free confines of his own home. This screams bald phagget.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #5049 on: April 17, 2023, 02:06:26 AM »
gentlemen

brian has got this. relax.

thats the equivalent of saying 'don't worry mum dr shipman is on his way'
B