Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265453 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5100 on: April 17, 2023, 06:26:48 AM »
I have veins in both biceps and a ton in both forearms again the bathroom pic is not great light

Meanwhile you have no forearms at all

I think it’s time to put back on your coke bottle retard glasses

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5101 on: April 17, 2023, 06:27:05 AM »
I have veins in both biceps and a ton in both forearms again the bathroom pic is not great light

Meanwhile you have no forearms at all

Not a vien in sight on your back/legs or chest

do you know why? because you are still holding fat and water.

it's funny you think vascular forearms are a sign conditioning.

The guy working on my interlocking has vascular forearms- should i ask him what show he is doing?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5102 on: April 17, 2023, 06:27:08 AM »
tape your arms for us sometime before showtime.... lol

Arms are the exact same size they haven’t lost anything

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5103 on: April 17, 2023, 06:27:15 AM »
This was also yesterday it’s looks a little different up close in actual light sorry but his forearm does not compare and it’s part of the arm I am winning this

Nope, and if it was yesterday (and not a screen shot you took yesterday) you'd have already posted the full shot so we could see that the rest of you is in contest prep mode looking the same as yesterday

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5104 on: April 17, 2023, 06:28:49 AM »
Arms are the exact same size they haven’t lost anything

liar

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5105 on: April 17, 2023, 06:30:28 AM »
Nope, and if it was yesterday (and not a screen shot you took yesterday) you'd have already posted the full shot so we could see that the rest of you is in contest prep mode looking the same as yesterday

What full shot I stood outside and took an arm pic in good lighting again that’s my arm yesterday deal with it you have no forearms deal with it

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5106 on: April 17, 2023, 06:33:36 AM »
I am 210lbs and the weight class is 205lbs I competed at 198lbs last time I am going in 7lbs heavier and again I walk around 220 plus besides didn't everyone here claim I was only 58 anyway ad 185lbs?

He just ignores things that make him look stupid and a liar, like the fact that when he competed at 198 he dropped down from 225 same as now.  He weighed 205 when he showed up for that show then also but then took diuretics to lose more water.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5107 on: April 17, 2023, 06:36:06 AM »
Stop twisting a simple arm pic, Brian. I was simply showing that for a guy that’s not trying to compete who doesn’t have a show in a week looks better than you. I’ve never seen a smooth, veinless arm this close to a show. You should fake a flare-up and enjoy the NASCAR museum with the old lady pushing you around in a wheelchair and a bloody diaper

He looks like shit and his pecs have almost entirely disappeared in that front shot he posted yesterday.

I'm sure there are some here who think my telling him he won't show is counterproductive to seeing him actually show and getting the stage pics of his looking like shit (and Goodrum's report and antics).  I've considered this, but nothing gets through his thick skull, actually I think it kind of motivates him to actually show up.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5108 on: April 17, 2023, 06:37:15 AM »
He just ignores things that make him look stupid and a liar, like the fact that when he competed at 198 he dropped down from 225 same as now.  He weighed 205 when he showed up for that show then also but then took diuretics to lose more water.

I actually didn’t take any diuretics last time. I weighed in at 198lbs Friday and was 206lbs on stage and it was just water I could not keep any food down after weigh ins. This time I am going to weigh in at 205lbs Saturday (7lbs heavier) I am not sure what my stage weight will be yet. But I am planning on weighing in 7lbs heavier than last time.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5109 on: April 17, 2023, 06:38:36 AM »
I actually didn’t take any diuretics last time. I weighed in at 198lbs Friday and was 206lbs on stage and it was just water I could not keep any food down after weigh ins. This time I am going to weigh in at 205lbs Saturday (7lbs heavier) I am not sure what my stage weight will be yet. But I am planning on weighing in 7lbs heavier than last time.

what are your plans if you dont make the weight limit for classic?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5110 on: April 17, 2023, 06:38:45 AM »

You are not even close to the condition
Of the last show. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5111 on: April 17, 2023, 06:40:19 AM »

You're a lying piece of garbage you prepped less than a week and came down over 20 pounds in a week, you've whined for years about how this dumb drastic weight loss was too quick too much

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5112 on: April 17, 2023, 06:41:50 AM »

He is such an insufferable twatlette that he will threaten to murderkilldeath anyone that had anything to do with his not making weight. 

Except himself.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5113 on: April 17, 2023, 06:43:34 AM »

Over 40 bodybuilding which I still may do anyway the only issue is energy I would be best fasting for classic and being svelte and probably best eating for bodybuilding and coming in a little fuller. I think for bodybuilding my best weight is about 10lbs heavier than my best look for classic so kind do want to focus on one. Also it is tiring to pose not trying to do 2 posing divisions in a row but will see

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5114 on: April 17, 2023, 06:44:45 AM »
You're a lying piece of garbage you prepped less than a week and came down over 20 pounds in a week, you've whined for years about how this dumb drastic weight loss was too quick too much

I didn’t take any diuretics though and this time I came down to 220 from 230 slowly then I dropped to 210 which is where I am now. I plan to weigh in at 205lbs I don’t need a diuretic to do that. I am comfortably eating at 210 now. Really not sure what is so confusing here seems rather simple and straight forward to me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5115 on: April 17, 2023, 06:45:40 AM »
Over 40 bodybuilding which I still may do anyway the only issue is energy I would be best fasting for classic and being svelte and probably best eating for bodybuilding and coming in a little fuller. I think for bodybuilding my best weight is about 10lbs heavier than my best look for classic so kind do want to focus on one. Also it is tiring to pose not trying to do 2 posing divisions in a row but will see
oh my God.....this whole post is a laff riot!!  LOL  :D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5116 on: April 17, 2023, 06:46:38 AM »
I didn’t take any diuretics though and this time I came down to 220 from 230 slowly the. I dropped to 210 which is where I am now. I plan to weigh in at 205lbs I don’t need a diuretic to do that.

Which ones are you taking for this time?

you prob should take a one or 2 as finishing touches to really put the icing on the cake for your contest physique

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: April 17, 2023, 06:47:06 AM »
oh my God.....this whole post is a laff riot!!  LOL  :D

If I wanted to just do the bodybuilding I would weigh in around 215 I am dropping to 205 for Classic but regardless it’s still bigger than last time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5118 on: April 17, 2023, 06:47:40 AM »
Which ones are you taking for this time?

you prob should take a one or 2 as finishing touches to really put the icing on the cake for your contest physique

Not going to take any diuretics didn’t take any last time either

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5119 on: April 17, 2023, 06:48:55 AM »
I didn’t take any diuretics though and this time I came down to 220 from 230 slowly then I dropped to 210 which is where I am now. I plan to weigh in at 205lbs I don’t need a diuretic to do that. I am comfortably eating at 210 now. Really not sure what is so confusing here seems rather simple and straight forward to me.
LIAR

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5120 on: April 17, 2023, 06:49:36 AM »

So you did drop 20 pounds in a week before too quickly, and weighed the same (or more) the final week than now.  For this one, you got sick, dropped 10 pounds and thought "I might as well go in a show" more dumb, dumb, dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5121 on: April 17, 2023, 06:53:50 AM »
Clegg fiasco 2.0 less than a week away. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5122 on: April 17, 2023, 06:54:53 AM »
LIAR

What am I lying about I weighed in at 219 pounds for my strict curl I am not cutting to 205lbs for a bodybuilding show not sure why this seems so confusing or how you guys think I am losing all my size dropping 15lbs for a weigh in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5123 on: April 17, 2023, 06:55:27 AM »
If I wanted to just do the bodybuilding I would weigh in around 215 I am dropping to 205 for Classic but regardless it’s still bigger than last time.
Why,you are not in shape right now and you weigh less than 210 ???

Being heavier, after your dumbass so called prep, means you`d look even worse,and you look fucking terrible if you were heavier.....there`s no way that you would want to look any worse than you already do.

Maybe next time Google how to train and diet,as you have no fucking idea what you are doing.....making up insane bro-science scenarios of how this or that will make you look onstage is just a hope and a wish for you......you are nowhere near contest condition ,can`t pose worth a shit,devoid of definition and vascularity...in essence,you look like shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5124 on: April 17, 2023, 06:59:14 AM »
Why,you are not in shape right now and you weigh less than 210 ???

Being heavier, after your dumbass so called prep, means you`d look even worse,and you look fucking terrible if you were heavier.....there`s no way that you would want to look any worse than you already do.

Maybe next time Google how to train and diet,as you have no fucking idea what you are doing.....making up insane bro-science scenarios of how this or that will make you look onstage is just a hope and a wish for you......you are nowhere near contest condition ,can`t pose worth a shit,devoid of definition and vascularity...in essence,you look like shit.

My vascularity is good right now I am in shape right now you are being fooled by dark bathroom pics but that’s ok