Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264339 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #5425 on: April 18, 2023, 04:56:41 PM »
brian

if bjj is gay as shit then wrasslin' is pedophilia
B

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5426 on: April 18, 2023, 05:03:20 PM »
Has he backed out of his beauty pageant yet ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5427 on: April 18, 2023, 05:26:06 PM »
I have never claimed anything of the sort.  In fact, never commented on your build once.  You spend most of your time here arguing with a gimmick, and extrapolating his comments to everyone.

But, on topic = most people don't walk around a month from contest condition, yourself included it seems.

If you were serious, you'd take up Krank on his challenge do to a contest with ample prep.

I will have probably do another show before then he is talking about a year from now for fuck sake that is forever who knows what class or what I may be into a year from now

I am just trying to win this weekend you guys say get leaner but then it's you lost all your size you are 150lbs I am trying to achieve the right balance and making adj at this point.

If it were up to me every registered Getbigger would be required to enter at least one class at Master Nationals and compete once a year. I think that would sort some shit out real quick around here.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #5428 on: April 18, 2023, 05:36:01 PM »
What happened to Duck Rogers

Has bhanky moved to a secret burner device exclusively for prep trash talk

I will have probably do another show before then he is talking about a year from now for fuck sake that is forever who knows what class or what I may be into a year from now

I am just trying to win this weekend you guys say get leaner but then it's you lost all your size you are 150lbs I am trying to achieve the right balance and making adj at this point.

If it were up to me every registered Getbigger would be required to enter at least one class at Master Nationals and compete once a year. I think that would sort some shit out real quick around here.

Damn Abe you got him there BJJ is gay as shit in your mid to late 40s take boxing at least be a fucking man

Hankins has an actual disease but Hankins doesn't give a Fuck

That is the day before last time for fuck sake it is a week away I am going to be shredded

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5429 on: April 18, 2023, 05:37:56 PM »
I really don’t care about some contest from 2 years ago my focus is this weekend and making sure I can flex my abs and don’t have gas so yeah unfortunately smart or not I have to eat nothing the last 12-18 hours before the show as such I am planning a little different than most. But I just brought the calories down today I will be significantly leaner by Sunday morning. Also when shitting blood with diarrhea it’s really not difficult to eat less. I will be 5% Sunday morning

Provided you make it on stage your competitors, the judges, and the crowd will thank you

Potential excuse prelude #1,258

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5430 on: April 18, 2023, 05:45:05 PM »
I really don’t care about some contest from 2 years ago my focus is this weekend and making sure I can flex my abs and don’t have gas so yeah unfortunately smart or not I have to eat nothing the last 12-18 hours before the show as such I am planning a little different than most. But I just brought the calories down today I will be significantly leaner by Sunday morning. Also when shitting blood with diarrhea it’s really not difficult to eat less. I will be 5% Sunday morning

Assuming you make the 9 hour bloody-shit drive (doubtful).  Flat as a pancake and shriveling daily, now down to 1800 calories (something new you never said you'd do).  Once you eat nothing after weigh ins you will be so flat and smooth 12 hours later you will look 180.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5431 on: April 18, 2023, 05:45:50 PM »
I really didn’t look that bad last time and I am telling you guys the legs have improved as has my upper body strength I think I am going to look better

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5432 on: April 18, 2023, 05:50:37 PM »
I really didn’t look that bad last time and I am telling you guys the legs have improved as has my upper body strength I think I am going to look better
You make True Adonis look like Quadzilla.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5433 on: April 18, 2023, 05:54:27 PM »

If it were up to you?   

The guy who can't be honest about the shit he is on....
The guy who denies saying things even after his owns posts show what he said....
The guy who claims his own NO-EDITTED video is shopped...but refuses to re-post the original because he knows it wasn't.....
The guy who has backed out of all sorts of challenges....yet issues one and then proceeds to talk shit because it's not worth it to them...they did that shit already....
The guy who has had 1,000s of excuses with backing out of a show...issues a challenge to compete....

Fuck you

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5434 on: April 18, 2023, 05:57:18 PM »
Dinner

A rustic man's man's meal, especially that hunk of poorly torn bread reminding us of the pec.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5435 on: April 18, 2023, 05:58:22 PM »

Fucking A you really are an absolute mental case. None of us are saying how amazing we are. We don't talk about how we're better than former pro bb's from the 70's. Guys that were Mr. Olympia for christ sake. Whenever a guy on the board puts up a pic or competes we give that props and support. You shit on them and say how much better you are than them. We all told you that you had a solid build when you joined the board you fucking lunatic. The mental illness and projection on display from you daily should be studied by team of therapist's.  You're the one who opened yourself up to all of this. The nicest guys on the board, who never have problems with anyone, can't stand you! You're the common denominator here, it's not the rest of here. You're human garbage with zero redeeming qualities.  I mean ZERO

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5436 on: April 18, 2023, 05:58:34 PM »
Assuming you make the 9 hour bloody-shit drive (doubtful).  Flat as a pancake and shriveling daily, now down to 1800 calories (something new you never said you'd do).  Once you eat nothing after weigh ins you will be so flat and smooth 12 hours later you will look 180.

I wasn’t done eating yet. Weigh ins are at 3pm I can then carb up after weigh ins and be carb loaded and Empty by 9am I have thought this through  I have started to cut some carbs now. But again small adj can be made as I go from here depending on my digestion.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5437 on: April 18, 2023, 06:01:47 PM »
I have had diarrhea for a month and I am passing blood  I don’t need diuretics. I am already planning to see a Dr next week I do not wish to see the mortician. I am simply dropping the calories the last couple days then again the big plan is to walk the museums on Saturday. My condition is going to be great. I want to feel good and have energy to pose not dead. No diuretics

I'm predicting cramping already from your depleted state, plan ahead and that doesn't means Gatorade excuses

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5438 on: April 18, 2023, 06:04:35 PM »

You look way worse now, but look, use this picture as a lesson, you didn't look like this on stage under the lights then either.  I know you'll never get it through your thick skull, but you can't count on looking like you do in the Gold's Gym Magic Mirror when the sun hits it just right at about 11AM.  Stage lights are harsh, expect that.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5439 on: April 18, 2023, 06:07:38 PM »
I wasn’t done eating yet. Weigh ins are at 3pm I can then carb up after weigh ins and be carb loaded and Empty by 9am I have thought this through  I have started to cut some carbs now. But again small adj can be made as I go from here depending on my digestion.

It sounds like you're counting on everything just going perfectly your way for something you've never done before, i.e. a 6-hour carb up followed by a 12 hour fast in the middle of a Crohnes flareup with bloody diarrhea for a month.  I'm sure it will all go precisely as you envision.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5440 on: April 18, 2023, 06:08:36 PM »
Ok for real this time done eating for the day main thing is to quit eating early Saturday so I am empty Sunday morning in digestive track but have nutrients in blood loaded but empty

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5441 on: April 18, 2023, 06:08:58 PM »
I understand casuals not having a grasp on what their actual bodyfat is. Professional athletes constantly say I'm 4% bf, I'm 6% bf, blah, blah, blah. They don't know any better. But someone who fancies himself a serious bb like you? You've never been 5% in your fucking life and you're nowhere near it now. Do you have a clue what 5% looks like? Your hamstrings would be stripped, your glutes would be in, you would have lines everywhere.  You're probably 10% you fucking failure

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5442 on: April 18, 2023, 06:09:46 PM »

You look great. You're going to do super. Keep doing what you're doing.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5443 on: April 18, 2023, 06:10:14 PM »
I am still getting a good balance just less calories

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5444 on: April 18, 2023, 06:10:40 PM »
Correct we have all been telling you the same thing. You looked better last time. You're way off of that now. You've regressed.  Glad we agree

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5445 on: April 18, 2023, 06:11:51 PM »
Ok for real this time done eating for the day main thing is to quit eating early Saturday so I am empty Sunday morning in digestive track but have nutrients in blood loaded but empty

What are you going to carb up on?

Guessing taco bell, pringles and Gatorade?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5446 on: April 18, 2023, 06:12:15 PM »
Bump

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5447 on: April 18, 2023, 06:12:29 PM »
Both the promoter and the NPC were contacted by myself and others and asked to make any needed corrections. It’s been 2 years they haven’t changed the posted results yet. So until someone shows me a certified score card I would say this is the biggest scandal since the 1980 Olympia and still unresolved clearly someone is wrong but who is wrong? Where are the scorecards people on this site will spend months investigating speeding tickets from 1985 but can’t get this mystery resolved? Who made the mistake the promoter that night or the promoter the next day or the NPC someone made a mistake it wasn’t me and it wasn’t Chuck we both deserve an answer. But as of right now the NPC shows me the winner I agree they gave chuck the trophy that night but also after a pose off am I supposed to believe the scores were tied? I asked the promoter for copies of the scorecards and have received nothing so no I am not validating any results until then. As far as I am concerned they made the mistake that night Chuck and the board thinks they made it the next day what is clear is they made a mistake not me or Chuck but you guys want to attack me for reporting the issue.

"Asked to make any needed corrections” is the tell here.  Not "I explained what happened and they checked and I won." Do we really think Bhanky would have let this go?  His performance defending "melatonin is a PED" in this very thread shows otherwise. And we argued this for pages a couple weeks back and this is the first time this story about “asked to make any needed corrections” or contacting the NPC has surfaced. Sending an email or voicemail that was never acknowledged or responded to would count to him as "the NPC was contacted".  More lies without proof.

Chuck already squashed your BS earlier today anyway.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5448 on: April 18, 2023, 06:14:57 PM »
If it were up to you?   

The guy who can't be honest about the shit he is on....
The guy who denies saying things even after his owns posts show what he said....
The guy who claims his own NO-EDITTED video is shopped...but refuses to re-post the original because he knows it wasn't.....
The guy who has backed out of all sorts of challenges....yet issues one and then proceeds to talk shit because it's not worth it to them...they did that shit already....
The guy who has had 1,000s of excuses with backing out of a show...issues a challenge to compete....

Fuck you

The guy who has diarrhea for a month and a week of bloody shits pre-contest and claims he'll show

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #5449 on: April 18, 2023, 06:15:01 PM »
Both the promoter and the NPC were contacted by myself and others and asked to make any needed corrections. It’s been 2 years they haven’t changed the posted results yet. So until someone shows me a certified score card I would say this is the biggest scandal since the 1980 Olympia and still unresolved clearly someone is wrong but who is wrong? Where are the scorecards people on this site will spend months investigating speeding tickets from 1985 but can’t get this mystery resolved? Who made the mistake the promoter that night or the promoter the next day or the NPC someone made a mistake it wasn’t me and it wasn’t Chuck we both deserve an answer. But as of right now the NPC shows me the winner I agree they gave chuck the trophy that night but also after a pose off am I supposed to believe the scores were tied? I asked the promoter for copies of the scorecards and have received nothing so no I am not validating any results until then. As far as I am concerned they made the mistake that night Chuck and the board thinks they made it the next day what is clear is they made a mistake not me or Chuck but you guys want to attack me for reporting the issue.

It's not a mystery numbnuts. You lost.