Author Topic: Congrats To Marcus Cruz Charlotte Cup Winner  (Read 11373 times)

keanu

• Getbig IV
Re: Congrats To Marcus Cruz Charlotte Cup Winner
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2023, 01:35:10 AM »

.brian is the kind of a person who is the type of dog that would roll over a die.
  Brian rolls over all the time, but seems to stop just short of dying.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2023, 02:05:27 AM »
Renamed "The Cruz Cup".

WHen someone quits or fails, its now called "pulling a Hankins".
(No Spaulding, not actually "Pulling")  ::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2023, 04:14:46 AM »
Well done Marcus and Eric, top lads!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2023, 04:30:40 AM »
Cruz looks like shit but he beat you know who so you know who looked like even worse shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2023, 04:55:05 AM »
Renamed "The Cruz Cup".

WHen someone quits or fails, its now called "pulling a Hankins".
(No Spaulding, not actually "Pulling")  ::)

We need a congratulations to Clegg thread too if all is fair. 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2023, 05:58:34 AM »
One thing I realized over the past month that I never had appreciated was that Hankerrhoid really is that stupid.  Yes, he lies reflexively, but he does so in situations where it is easily provable he's lying, such as the "show was running 6 hours late" lie.  And he holds on to it even after.  That is just plain hill-billy stupid but I now think a good many of his lies are due to this. So many other examples:

Not knowing to bring his own food
Not knowing to take the next day off
Thinking show would end by 7 pm
Carbing up on granola and flatbread
Not knowing when it gets dark in Charlotte
Not knowing if he left he would not be qualified for Nationals

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2023, 06:16:13 AM »
One thing I realized over the past month that I never had appreciated was that Hankerrhoid really is that stupid.  Yes, he lies reflexively, but he does so in situations where it is easily provable he's lying, such as the "show was running 6 hours late" lie.  And he holds on to it even after.  That is just plain hill-billy stupid but I now think a good many of his lies are due to this. So many other examples:

And at the end of the day, it’s never his fault

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2023, 06:31:45 AM »

I've noticed that trait in most pathological liars. It doesn't occur to them at all how ridiculous the yarns are they're spinning.  They're assume everyone is as dumb as them so we're just going to take these stories at face value and not question them. Always turning it around. That they are the only honest ones. Doesn't matter how many times they get caught it's always spin it, lie more, spin it, lie more

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2023, 06:39:41 AM »
Congrats again on a job well done by Marcus Cruz and Eric Mullinex,they are both now qualified to compete at the NPC Masters Nationals.....well done gents!!

You have to place top 5 to be eligible....key word being place you cannot place if you are not present.  LOL  ;D

Why do you keep lying? When You know you are lying

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2023, 06:40:53 AM »
Cruz looks like shit but he beat you know who so you know who looked like even worse shit.

You guys know high def comparison pics are coming why not just wait and see then?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2023, 06:43:55 AM »
Why do you keep lying? When You know you are lying

If one doesn't finish, did one actually compete?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2023, 06:44:41 AM »
And at the end of the day, it’s never his fault

I love not seeing this idiots' posts any more.   The excuses, the lies, the drugs, the injections, the farts and craps, etc. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2023, 06:48:33 AM »
Did you guys know that you must place or be a finalist to qualify for the NPC Masters Nats? !!    :D

If you leave, you don`t place.........in the eyes of the NPC,you never competed if you quit and went home.

A Did Not Place due to quitting is just like you were never there.

Just sharing!!  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2023, 06:50:09 AM »

Emily sent me the prejudging pics when I got off stage and the time stamp on them is 3:53 pm meanwhile prelims were supposed to be at 9am. That is almost 7 hours late I assume it might be an hour wait so I am saying 6 hours behind but I got in stage 7 hours after prelims was supposed to start

Yet somehow I am labeled a liar bull shut they were running extremely late. If prelims had been from 9-11 and finals 5-7 as expected I would have stayed but they were running Extremely late. Even Goodrum affirmed they were running late and my finals didn’t start until 10pm. It’s a 7 hour drive and I had to work at 7am not lying about anything. I thought it would be done around 7 not midnight.

I think the comparison pics will show I looked great no idea what you guys think I am lying about. It went way too late and I wasn’t feeling good so I went home. That doesn’t mean I wasn’t in shape

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2023, 06:51:04 AM »
Did you guys know that you must place or be a finalist to qualify for the NPC Masters Nats? !!    :D

If you leave, you don`t place.........in the eyes of the NPC,you never competed if you quit and went home.

Again you are lying

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2023, 06:55:45 AM »
Okay fine, that doesn't explain why you took a perc and FTTP?

What about the lasik you said you were not going to take because it would kill you?

More lies from Horseshit Hankins

I didn’t take a perc and I didn’t take FTTP that day.  I took it during my prep as I wanted to try something new honestly I don’t think it did anything. I said I was not planning to take a diuretic but I reserved the right to change my mind which I did and again was completely honest about it and told you guys. I also don’t think it helped I was already dry. Again I have disclosed everything and you all want to call me a liar which isn’t true I have been completely honest

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2023, 06:56:57 AM »
Congrats again to Carlos and Eric two warriors who stayed the course and are now eligible to compete in the NPC Masters Nationals!!

Hey, did you guys know that you must place or be a finalist to qualify for the NPC Masters Nats? !!    :D

If you leave, you don`t place.........so in the eyes of the NPC,you never competed if you quit and went home.

Again,congrats to Carlos and Eric,I hope to see them in Pittsburgh since THEY are qualified to compete there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2023, 06:57:47 AM »
But were they seeing Cartoon Dogs??  My guess is Bhanky saw Scooby Doo, but there are many strong contenders.

https://www.cbr.com/best-famous-tv-cartoon-dogs-ranked/#pluto-amp-goofy-are-mickey-39-s-closest-confidants

I never said I was seeing I said I was talking about dogs as I dwell asleep then woke up and babbling about my dream. I was dehydrated I needed fluid I didn’t need to wait around all night to get on stage for a minute to get a plastic trophy. My job and paying my bills is more important

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2023, 07:02:08 AM »
  By your own admission you were shitting blood, hemorrhoids flaring, severe abdominal pain, very sick, passing out in the hotel room, hallucinating in and out of consciousness, no energy.  You couldn't continue, had to abandon the contest, re hydrate, eat. It was getting dangerous.No one is making up anything just repeating your words.

I could have continued I could not have driven the car home 7 hours safely at midnight I had to have Emily drive and I wasn’t going to ask her to drive all damn night I had told her I would drive home and I was not going to be able to do that safely. If I had the next day off work and the hotel that day I would have stayed next year I will take Monday off work. But prioritizing my job and my wife doesn’t make me a bad person . I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation at all but here I am being honest and open and explaining the situation to people who are just being nasty and calling me names.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2023, 07:12:03 AM »
i wonder how many other competitors quit after the prejudging in this show... any way to find out?.... we get it hankins, you turn into joe biden on contest day... move of from the beating you got in charlotte

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2023, 07:12:36 AM »

Prepared competitors having a fun time backstage in Charlotte. Everybody else seemed to know what was going on.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2023, 07:15:22 AM »
Hey, Rambone did you know that you must place or be a finalist to qualify for the NPC Masters Nats? !!    :D

If you leave, you don`t place.........so in the eyes of the NPC,you never competed if you quit and went home.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2023, 07:15:34 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation at all but here I am being honest and open and explaining the situation to people who are just being nasty and calling me names.

Dude, your life is based on insulting and cutting down others.
Stop sounding like a school-girl...

You get what you give here...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2023, 07:15:56 AM »

Prepared competitors having a fun time backstage in Charlotte. Everybody else seemed to know what was going on.

all while hankins is geeked out on drugs walking laps around the convention center lmao

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2023, 07:16:18 AM »
If one doesn't finish, did one actually compete?

NPC says no and Henkerrhoid is too scared to ask and try to clarify. He’ll just use his own definition until it crashes down on him as always.