Author Topic: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"  (Read 4528 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2023, 12:45:23 PM »
Thanks for the brutally honest admission.  Why didn't you just "ragdoll" Klegg? If you were getting so tired or if your shoulder started to hurt why not just take him down and make him submit?

I did ragdoll klegg for 2 rounds ask him for the video he has it

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2023, 12:52:43 PM »
I did ragdoll klegg for 2 rounds ask him for the video he has it

"Ask him for the video" "Wait till you see the HD photos"

There seems to be a common theme when you quit something.

BTW how is your asshole?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2023, 01:34:35 PM »
I was a great fighter when drinking cause my ability to care was even less than usual and any fear I had was completely gone.

I don’t imagine you were in many fights not drinking  as you say you only lost when drinking. So you’ve been in a couple fights I’m guessing. I’ve been in a couple hundred and I love it, getting beaten to me is fucking great. I love punishment, so every fight I lost made me feel better about myself for some reason. My ears ring constantly, massive headaches and dizziness most the time and my nuerologust said it was from being hit in the head so many times. I’ve grown to enjoy these symptoms as well. My hate for the human race is so strong that I could fight multiple times a day if I had no family but I keep it u see control due to them. If it weren’t for them I would no doubt be dead or in prison for many years.

wow...how far from home you are.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2023, 06:06:57 PM »

I would love to see everyone of halls teeth knocked down his throat. Can’t fucking stand him.

X2

Thought I was the only one. Arrogant fat fuck.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2023, 06:09:51 PM »
wow...how far from home you are.

What does this mean?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2023, 06:22:54 PM »
Ragdoll mentality

Do you think men of a certain age have an advantage because they have all that pent up rage built up?

To all who have "gotten their ass kicked" or lost a street fight, when did it stop?  Were you knocked cold?  Beaten senseless, couldn't get up?  Usually, I remember tussles where I got a few punches or kicks in then took off because the cops were on the way.

I've been beaten unconscious only saved by one of about 6 bouncers who had mercy, ironically the one who I bashed his nose in and ruined his CFL career according to him. He saved my life.

Another time after a brief exchange with a a foreigner outside a nightclub, I lost my footing on the sidewalk and as I fell, his girlfriend bashed a large rock over my head from behind.

My reaction was to get up and chase her the fuck down, which I did and threw a haymaker hitting her in the back of the head dropping her. All the sudden the whole group started throwing more rocks at me, big ones. Whizzing by my head, being dark I couldn't see where they were even coming from. Lucky to be alive, except I still have a dent in my head and some brain damage.

Street fighting isn't worth it, at least has never been for me anyways. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2023, 06:26:44 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2023, 06:30:11 PM »
I've been beaten unconscious only saved by one of about 6 bouncers who had mercy, ironically the one who I bashed his nose in and ruined his CFL career according to him. He saved my life.

Another time after a brief exchange with a a foreigner outside a nightclub, I lost my footing on the sidewalk and as I fell, his girlfriend bashed a large rock over my head from behind.

My reaction was to get up and chase her the fuck down, which I did and threw a haymaker hitting her in the back of the head dropping her. All the sudden the whole group started throwing more rocks at me, big ones. Whizzing by my head, being dark I couldn't see where they were even coming from. Lucky to be alive, except I still have a dent in my head and some brain damage.

Street fighting isn't worth it, at least has never been for me anyways.

I’ve had a few rocks bashed over my head, bad nights those were. One time was me verse 5-6 guys and they all had rocks. I could have ran but I walked right into it and smashed the first one so hard he was out could then I got clobbered. Still have a couple nice scars from that night, almost didn’t make it with the blood loss.

You are correct that street fighting is not worth it, in fact very stupid but ive been stupid so many times it’s very natural now unfortunately,haha.

Anyways I love hearing and telling fighting stories win or lose cause it’s about as real as it gets.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2023, 07:04:31 PM »
I’ve had a few rocks bashed over my head, bad nights those were. One time was me verse 5-6 guys and they all had rocks. I could have ran but I walked right into it and smashed the first one so hard he was out could then I got clobbered. Still have a couple nice scars from that night, almost didn’t make it with the blood loss.

You are correct that street fighting is not worth it, in fact very stupid but ive been stupid so many times it’s very natural now unfortunately,haha.

Anyways I love hearing and telling fighting stories win or lose cause it’s about as real as it gets.

Jesus. You sound like a bit of a nut job no offense. I've got more stories like that, not all of them ended like a Hollywood movie, usually ended badly. Assault, drunk tank, repeat.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2023, 07:07:39 PM »
Jesus. You sound like a bit of a nut job no offense. I've got more stories like that, not all of them ended like a Hollywood movie, usually ended badly. Assault, drunk tank, repeat.

Hahaha none taken. I have my moments. Most of mine didn’t end well either but I made my point nonetheless. Some people went out to bang,some to do drugs, me to drink and tear it up haha.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2023, 08:06:54 PM »
That’s some good time put in, I’m sure you are a tough man beak. I wish I did boxing for a longtime like that. I took boxing for about a year when I was 20, I’ve always hit the heavy bag a few times a week to keep my punches strong and just be able to be used to throwing punches as with anything else if you are used to doing something it’s much easier to do so.

That's being generous.

I've never went looking for a fight but for some reason it seems guys "try" me quite a bit.  Its mostly due to my wife. She's hot and black. So that means every fucking black guy that sees us when we're out (and even a few white guys) has to take it just a touch too far being a bit disrespectful.

Last time I got into a fight I was on a bus a few years ago and some asshole gets on and doesn't have fare SO naturally rather than get off like any normal person he starts threatening the bus driver. "Fuck you. You aint shit. You aint nothing. Just because you drive a bus you think you can tell me what to do etc etc etc....Eventually he raises a fist to the drivers face. I thought he was going to start beating the driver so I kicked his ass off the bus. At first I just told him to get off the bus but he says 'why don't you try and make me?' So I made him. Worst part is the bus driver called the cops. They show up as Im pounding this guys face into the ground. The driver tells the cops 'No no no don't atrest him! He stopped the guy from hitting me. He's the good guy' so they arrest the asshole on some petty charge but I had to go down to the station, in the back of a motherfucking cop car,  and explain for 3 hours why I had to keep beating him AFTER he was already off the bus. But they did end up letting me go home. No charges.

When I got home though.....  it was my wedding anniversary and we had to cancel reservations because I was at the police station all night. Man was my wife fucking pissed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2023, 08:13:35 PM »
That's being generous.

I've never went looking for a fight but for some reason it seems guys "try" me quite a bit.  Its mostly due to my wife. She's hot and black. So that means every fucking black guy that sees us when we're out (and even a few white guys) has to take it just a touch too far being a bit disrespectful.

Last time I got into a fight I was on a bus a few years ago and some asshole gets on and doesn't have fare SO naturally rather than get off like any normal person he starts threatening the bus driver. "Fuck you. You aint shit. You aint nothing. Just because you drive a bus you think you can tell me what to do etc etc etc....Eventually he raises a fist to the drivers face. I thought he was going to start beating the driver so I kicked his ass off the bus. At first I just told him to get off the bus but he says 'why don't you try and make me?' So I made him. Worst part is the bus driver called the cops. They show up as Im pounding this guys face into the ground. The driver tells the cops 'No no no don't atrest him! He stopped the guy from hitting me. He's the good guy' so they arrest the asshole on some petty charge but I had to go down to the station, in the back of a motherfucking cop car,  and explain for 3 hours why I had to keep beating him AFTER he was already off the bus. But they did end up letting me go home. No charges.

When I got home though.....  it was my wedding anniversary and we had to cancel reservations because I was at the police station all night. Man was my wife fucking pissed.

Hahaha that’s a Great story. I love shit like that and that’s how I am now, I’m not actively looking just so manny assholes I come across daily and I just straighten them out and some just want to go further or run their mouth just to much and it leads to physical. When I was younger I looked but I still only looked for the assholes and I would do stuff to get them pissed cause I would hear or see them earlier and see how much of an asshole they were. I never bullied anyone and if someone didn’t want to fight there was no fight, I’m not a complete asshole haha.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2023, 12:38:34 AM »
No rules just fighting I was good enough I could make it a wrestling match and avoid getting punched I wasn’t good enough to inflict damage and we both just eventually got exhausted and called it a draw
You were a wrestling champion and got gassed in the same amount of time as a 260 lb'er?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2023, 12:53:05 AM »
you would all respect me in the streets

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2023, 02:15:36 AM »
It's about not taking kindly to disrespect

Exactly.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2023, 03:29:11 AM »
Yes many don’t understand this at all. I’ve been in many many fights, bar fights,in the street,alleys, etc… I’ve fought guys that were black belts that I knew and boxers etc… and people don’t understand real fighting is not sanctioned fighting. While there are very tough men who can fight outside the ring most can’t from what I’ve encountered. It’s like they need a ref,spectators etc… to break it up and enforce rules when there are none. In a real street fight the guy who’s doesn’t care,has nothing to lose mentality and will go the furthest will usually win. In the street all bets are off so anyone can win at anytime with no formal training just a fighter mentality and the will to not give a fuck. With that said I’ve lost many a fight and won my share as well, anyone who says they never lost, well they never fought.
You're always boasting about how hard you are & how many people you beat up or could beat up.
Honestly man give it a rest.. :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2023, 04:28:10 AM »
That's being generous.

Cool story.  Glad the driver stood up for you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2023, 05:45:57 AM »
You're always boasting about how hard you are & how many people you beat up or could beat up.
Honestly man give it a rest.. :D

You obviously don’t read my stuff cause the last thing I say is I beat them up. Just not afraid. So when a thread comes up which I have a lot of experience in I will add my .02. Don’t like it don’t read it.

Also never once said the word “hard” as to me that’s an urban word and I don’t speak urban.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2023, 09:40:20 PM »
I’m not saying being in lots of fights is good and I’m no bully. Hence why I’ve lost a lot, I only fuck with assholes and unfortunately there is a ton of assholes around. I enjoy fighting assholes plain and simple especially bullies. I’ve had my ass handed to me very badly multiple times so I’ve gotten it.
I see what you are saying, I do agree in one thing with you though, anyone who says he's been to many fights and never lost is a liar, i lost plenty of times, I've seen my body covered in blood, it happens

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: May 09, 2023, 12:15:01 AM »
When I was young and stupid we'd fight for fun. Looking  back and I'm lucky I  didn't go to jail or worse killed. Had a drunk guy pull a knife on me once...after that I was done. IMO society would  be a better place if we could  fight without legal ramifications.  There'd bb more respect that's for sure
irongearco.com

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2023, 01:07:13 AM »

Have you guys seen this farce? Hands down the biggest pile of shit I've ever witnessed. Someone will die soon from participating in this stupid spectacle (and I hope they all do); it's literally going against the most basic rule of 'protect yourself at all times'.

Everyone involved is a malformed, intellectually stunted loser who's either crying or screaming their head off, lol. I'm skimming through it and dying of embarrassment just listening to them talk. It's like they took a bunch of inmates from rehab and county jail and promised them the opportunity to become famous. Any time I start to miss boxing, I can just put this on and remind myself of the sort of dregs of society you end up having to speak to at gyms.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 09, 2023, 01:12:10 AM »
^ Sport for meth heads.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2023, 06:33:20 AM »
You were a wrestling champion and got gassed in the same amount of time as a 260 lb'er?

Wrestling someone who outweighs you by 100lbs is more tiring than wrestling someone your size this wasn’t some fat white kid this was a 6 foot 4 black kid on scholarship for football who was in shape at 260lbs not a fatty he went division 1

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2023, 06:45:15 AM »

Have you guys seen this farce? Hands down the biggest pile of shit I've ever witnessed. Someone will die soon from participating in this stupid spectacle (and I hope they all do); it's literally going against the most basic rule of 'protect yourself at all times'.

Everyone involved is a malformed, intellectually stunted loser who's either crying or screaming their head off, lol. I'm skimming through it and dying of embarrassment just listening to them talk. It's like they took a bunch of inmates from rehab and county jail and promised them the opportunity to become famous. Any time I start to miss boxing, I can just put this on and remind myself of the sort of dregs of society you end up having to speak to at gyms.

Yes very stupid “sport” haha.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2023, 07:06:37 AM »
Wrestling someone who outweighs you by 100lbs is more tiring than wrestling someone your size this wasn’t some fat white kid this was a 6 foot 4 black kid on scholarship for football who was in shape at 260lbs not a fatty he went division 1

And here we have an example of a hankins is lying masterclass.

Step One- Make up Story in the hope people are impressed.

Step Two- When they are not impressed embellish the story further to make yourself sound more heroic.

The great thng about made up stuff is you can add anything you want.

Mexican jail fights? Step right up
Organs failing? Step right up
The Clegg 'fight' robbery? Step right up
Serial killers cowering in your presence? Step right up

Here is a question Brian. This black kid went to division one. Therefore you must know his name. Please share it. He can then prove your story. I won't hold my breath.
B