Author Topic: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now  (Read 4559 times)

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Bill Burr: I avoid Women Now
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2023, 01:17:16 PM »
I wouldn’t make a comment to a woman if I didn’t know she was already interested in me.

Socially awkward people are annoying to deal with so I’d have to see what actually happened.

I worked with a lot of woman in my day and they can be tricky and unpredictable.

Most men don’t have enough experience to understand what they are getting themselves into.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2023, 01:30:08 PM »
depends whos asking....

you sound like you are scared of your own shadow.

Speak the truth and you may end up paying a price.
Keep your mouth shut and you will end up paying a much bigger price mentally.

Okay tough guy. It’s called being smart. There’s no shortage of women out there. Why risk your livelihood at work over one?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2023, 01:32:29 PM »
I wouldn’t make a comment to a woman if I didn’t know she was already interested in me.

Socially awkward people are annoying to deal with so I’d have to see what actually happened.

I worked with a lot of woman in my day and they can be tricky and unpredictable.

Most men don’t have enough experience to understand what they are getting themselves into.

This. Burr is speaking from experience. He worked hard for his money and doesn’t wanna lose it over some bitch.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2023, 01:33:58 PM »
Yeah, you’re right for the most part but it’s just not worth the risk no matter how much of a stud you are. The saying don’t shit where you eat comes to mind.
Amos reminds me of a buff Dexter. Anyone who's not seen The Expanse, check it out!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Bill Burr: I Avoid Women Now
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2023, 01:37:36 PM »
Amos is the best character.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2023, 01:42:15 PM »
Amos reminds me of a buff Dexter. Anyone who's not seen The Expanse, check it out!

I’ll check it out:

And oldie but goodie:

https://vault.si.com/vault/2009/03/23/how-and-why-athletes-go-broke

In divorce proceedings, of course, husbands routinely lose half of their net worth. But for athletes there is an aggravating factor: when the divorce happens. Most splits occur in retirement, when the player's peak earnings period is long over and making a comparable living is virtually impossible

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2023, 01:43:22 PM »
Amos is the best character.
Amos suplexing Tiny was hilarious!

A youtube post nailed it.

"It's darkly funny to me that in the leadup to this, both the reporters have propositioned Amos, apparently seeing him as some sort of sexy "bad boy" or typical husky mechanic.  Then the ship gets in danger and both of them get blindsided by who Amos really is."

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2023, 02:01:57 PM »
Okay tough guy. It’s called being smart. There’s no shortage of women out there. Why risk your livelihood at work over one?

what risk? if you treat people how they want to be treated there's 0 risk.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2023, 02:05:40 PM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2023, 02:19:27 PM »
I have some female employees. I will compliment something obvious like a hair cut or something, but I don’t think I can recall an instance where I said they look nice, lost weight or their clothes look good or anything like that. I also try not to be in a situation with them that could be awkward. I’ve taken them to lunches with just me and them, just like my male employees, but I try not to get involved in their personal business. That kind of goes for the dudes as well, but I do probably talk more with them about personal shit. I guess I’m just worried about getting “me too’d” or something. Although my wife says I don’t give off a creepy vibe, but the opposite.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2023, 02:36:53 PM »
Besides my wife and kids yes I avoid women. I always have really, I just don’t care for conversations with people who don’t know the real world and I believe most women have no clue. Most seemed to be very liberal as well and in that I have no interest. They are always easily offended so yeah fuck that noise.

Nah, you just have a warped sense on reality. Poor right winger...so afraid of the real world.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2023, 05:23:30 PM »
Seriously, what do you have to gain by complimenting some chick at work? In most cases, in all areas of life, the smartest thing to do is to keep your mouth shut.

This is on the money. It’s pretty simple, you compliment when you want to engage further and women know this is how guys work.

I have never complimented a female work colleague. I compliment my wife all the time.

The only guys I know of who do work compliments have been the weirdos. I’m not about to get outraged in support of weirdos.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2023, 05:37:03 PM »
Yeah, we know, on the Internet everybody’s Brad Pitt in his prime.

Seriously, what do you have to gain by complimenting some chick at work? In most cases, in all areas of life, the smartest thing to do is to keep your mouth shut.

Throughout history, have more people gotten themselves in trouble by saying too much or too little?

If you're not planning on fcking her, what's the point? Some men are just natural sycophants and white knights. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2023, 06:20:08 PM »
Nah, you just have a warped sense on reality. Poor right winger...so afraid of the real world.

Afraid of the real world? I’m more real world than you could dream of. I’m the epitome of real world. Leftists are the ones living in a fantasy lane where actions have no consequences. I don’t like women and never have so that’s that. I genuinely hate humans as a whole but women more so.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2023, 06:31:32 PM »
If you're not planning on fcking her, what's the point? Some men are just natural sycophants and white knights.

This.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2023, 06:39:05 PM »
In most cases, in all areas of life, the smartest thing to do is to keep your mouth shut.

wise words

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2023, 06:43:07 PM »
well just your reality perhaps
Yup. Your post is spot on

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2023, 06:44:23 PM »
This.

When you’re young and inexperienced, you think the way to win over a woman is to do more and more for her. Eventually, you figure out that women have no appreciation, and the more you do the more they’ll take you for granted and take advantage of you.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2023, 06:45:52 PM »
When you’re young and inexperienced, you think the way to win over a woman is to do more and more for her. Eventually, you figure out that women have no appreciation, and the more you do the more they’ll take you for granted and take advantage of you.

Agreed.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2023, 07:05:55 PM »

TRUTH

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2023, 07:27:23 PM »
I have ZERO interest in interacting with women outside my family. I'll be nice to old women and that's it. All the others can open their own doors, lift heavy shit themselves etc...
I intentionally look past them and make it obvious I want nothing to do with them.

It's sad it has to be this way but they made it this way. This is why they're going insane about men ignoring them today.

The chickens have come home to roost!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2023, 11:53:33 PM »
there is no risk if you have social skills and know your audience
Maybe you should brush up on those rather than being the work wierdo that doesnt talk to anyone.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2023, 12:33:58 AM »

Very true. Socially awkward guys make everyone feel weird and are usually the ones who get in trouble. They don't know when to stop and if a woman thanks them for a compliment they see it as "she wants me." This is why a lot of women are bitches to men.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2023, 02:10:37 AM »
there is no risk if you have social skills and know your audience
Maybe you should brush up on those rather than being the work wierdo that doesnt talk to anyone.

QFT

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2023, 02:30:50 AM »

exactly!