Author Topic: Panatta Equipment: Bob Cicherillo’s home gym  (Read 3284 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Panatta Equipment: Bob Cicherillo’s home gym
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2023, 09:55:06 AM »
I would suspect that companies will copy the Panatta Smith Machine. It features a track to center the bench.

I had a smith with a center track for the bench in mid 90s. Still best smith I ever used.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2023, 09:56:11 AM »
I had a smith with a center track for the bench in mid 90s. Still best smith I ever used.

What brand did you have?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2023, 10:20:13 AM »
I did consider that but I was thinking he wouldn't spend 5k on having garage floor sealed.

But I also considered Chic is doing better than we think and 5k to him is like $500 to the working man.

Vince which peice of equipment that he showed in the video do you think retails for 5k?

Panetta Equipment is expensive....the only thing that I saw that could run in the 5k range was the lat pulldown and that would be the high end...like 5900....other stuff like the functional trainer is close to 20k.  Its feasible to say that he signed an agreement with the company or a distributor.  I'll ask him
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2023, 10:51:12 AM »

My buddy got sick of centering the bench that he spray painting it in the exact center so he just puts it back each time.  Was a good idea I think.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2023, 11:05:21 AM »
Has anyone tried the Panatta chest/triceps press @8:28? This one looks amazing, can you imagine the pump?? :o

Bob if you’re reading this, ask the owner of Panatta if he can send you the close grip bench press machine that is used in the this video.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2023, 12:09:41 PM »
What brand did you have?

I forget the brand, I thought it was "Nordic" something but I couldn't find it with a search.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2023, 01:45:35 PM »
I forget the brand, I thought it was "Nordic" something but I couldn't find it with a search.

I’m trying to think of some of the hardcore equipment from the 90’s. A few of the good companies were Icarian, Body Masters, Paramount, TK Star.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2023, 01:50:58 PM »

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2023, 10:07:54 AM »
Pannata just got back to me for the cost of the total arm machine that does the triceps press down and biceps curl. 7900 delivered hahahhahaha. That’s absurd. I was thinking maybe 3k and that would be crazy. Also lead time is 9 months.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2023, 10:24:14 AM »
Hope he thinks about retaining his flexibility when selecting his new equipment

Might need to think about a decent training partner in this regard too
those have to be the single most gay fotos in history.  They do put the gay in to the gayness for sure!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2023, 11:13:42 AM »
Pannata just got back to me for the cost of the total arm machine that does the triceps press down and biceps curl. 7900 delivered hahahhahaha. That’s absurd. I was thinking maybe 3k and that would be crazy. Also lead time is 9 months.

Insane.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2023, 04:44:18 PM »

You should get an arm training YouTube channel going. Eventually, Panatta will send you that machine for FREE.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2023, 05:40:27 PM »
You should get an arm training YouTube channel going. Eventually, Panatta will send you that machine for FREE.

Or at the very least offer big Rob the whole sale price.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2023, 06:19:22 PM »
What does Bob do for a living? Where does he go to work?  I know he MC's the Olympia but that's maybe a week of work. I would love to have those machines but like Iron Nat said they aren't necessary. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2023, 06:26:29 PM »
He been fat as fuck for probably close to a decade. Order some cardio equipment you pig. What's he do for income? You know he didn't make shit from bodybuilding

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2023, 06:49:22 PM »
What does Bob do for a living? Where does he go to work?  I know he MC's the Olympia but that's maybe a week of work. I would love to have those machines but like Iron Nat said they aren't necessary.

Show promoter in Europe. He had 2brospros, but I think something happened there with the other "bro" not paying people or something. Didn't really bother looking into it.

He's also involved with Black skull. Don't know if they are still around though.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2023, 06:53:29 PM »
Yes definitely. If he does his videos right, and he incorporates the cars.....  and politics (which he said he’d incorporate) his channel should do very well

That garage is woefully uncompliant with building codes, paper-faced insulation can’t be exposed the way it is on the ceiling there .. too much of a fire risk.

As for Chick I’m surprised to see him living large like this, he seems to be doing well especially for a d-list bbing pro.  Unsure where he got his money, did the MC gigs pay that well?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2023, 07:19:21 PM »
Exactly. Retired pros seem like the biggest group of grifters going nowadays

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2023, 11:45:06 PM »
That garage is woefully uncompliant with building codes, paper-faced insulation can’t be exposed the way it is on the ceiling there .. too much of a fire risk.

As for Chick I’m surprised to see him living large like this, he seems to be doing well especially for a d-list bbing pro.  Unsure where he got his money, did the MC gigs pay that well?

every single pro bodybuilder to ever step on the olympia stage is a drug kingpin

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2023, 11:47:28 PM »

He's still the IFBB Athlete's rep. He's making 6 figures a year just with that.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2023, 08:02:04 AM »
every single pro bodybuilder to ever step on the olympia stage is a drug kingpin

People talk about how pro bodybuilders don’t make any money but they all seem to be doing no worse than middle class. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2023, 09:40:52 AM »
People talk about how pro bodybuilders don’t make any money but they all seem to be doing no worse than middle class

Pitiful by Getbigger standards.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2023, 04:21:22 AM »

He's also involved with Black skull. Don't know if they are still around though.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2023, 03:02:58 AM »
And it can be converted into a machine curl

My gym is packed with Panatta, owner just got it all in. This by far is the most awkward weird machine. All the machines are pretty high end by the looks and feel.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2023, 06:43:18 AM »
He's still the IFBB Athlete's rep. He's making 6 figures a year just with that.

Athletes rep making 6 figures?  What the  does that entail for work?