Author Topic: Your new " Miss " Netherlands  (Read 3197 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Your new " Miss " Netherlands
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2023, 01:35:46 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Aaahh I saw the bunny suit after I quoted it  ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2023, 03:13:44 PM »
Maybe hid in one of Robcguns bushes and cracked two off

I was stood behind, so can confirm
T

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2023, 03:58:04 PM »
Taffy funny!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2023, 03:59:53 PM »

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2023, 05:32:37 PM »
I'll try to dig out a link, but didn't a big bearded weightlifter (Canadian?) just do something like that?  Like the South Park episode where Randy Savage 'transitioned' to destroy the female competition

Edit:  Yep

https://nypost.com/2023/03/30/male-powerlifter-enters-womens-event-breaks-record/

Years ago a friend was haranguing me to enter a powerlifting meet.  I told him what the records were in my weight class and told him what my best lifts were.

He said, “see, you’d be competitive!”

Then I told him that the records were for women in my weight class.  :D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2023, 08:24:45 PM »
It's a man, my brother in Islam. A filthy man! We need to rape him to teach him to respect women and not undermine their activities with his fake tits and perfectly formed ass. I'm honestly so angry with his sneaky tricks that I might chain him up and bum him for an entire week.

Oh    my    God !

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2023, 09:02:25 PM »
Personally if i was trans I'd feel completely like I'm cheating winning any sporting event in womens division. They all know full well they have a huge advantage,
You don't see trans men entering in mens division because they are still at the disadvantage. Hormones only change the outer shell unltimately.
How is this fair on genetic women?
It's a great idea, women should just refuse to compete.

Perhaps trans-men (biological females) could successfully compete in the winter sport of curling, since most of the activity involves sweeping.  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2023, 10:30:36 PM »
It's a man, my brother in Islam. A filthy man! We need to rape him to teach him to respect women and not undermine their activities with his fake tits and perfectly formed ass. I'm honestly so angry with his sneaky tricks that I might chain him up and bum him for an entire week.
I don't care how hot a tranny is it's still a tranny. I don't get this fucking obsession with ass fucking. Nothing better than a loose pussy! That's what gets me going.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2023, 01:07:32 AM »
I don't care how hot a tranny is it's still a tranny. I don't get this fucking obsession with ass fucking. Nothing better than a loose pussy! That's what gets me going.
I prefer a tight pussy over a loose one.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2023, 02:26:08 AM »
I think we need TITTY BOY to come in here and post those photos of the trans-vagina hatchet jobs again in order to cool everyone down a bit.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2023, 04:38:43 AM »
I prefer a tight pussy over a loose one.
Women are able to deliver babies from them. There's no human dick on Earth that's got a big enough circumference to not be accommodated by a human pussy. Pussies are very elastic. They can stretch to huge gaping proportions and take three dicks with room to spare. So you might as well embrace loose pussies.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2023, 04:40:39 AM »
I think we need TITTY BOY to come in here and post those photos of the trans-vagina hatchet jobs again in order to cool everyone down a bit.
Only real vaginas count. Not interested in some demented doctor's Frankenstein experiment.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2023, 04:48:11 AM »
Only real vaginas count. Not interested in some demented doctor's Frankenstein experiment.

That's what I'm saying. TITTY BOY needs to remind us of the horrific reality.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2023, 04:56:06 AM »
That's what I'm saying. TITTY BOY needs to remind us of the horrific reality.
Yeah for the freaks that want to ass rape the tranny. As I said, those thoughts never cross my mind. A tranny is a tranny and nothing can be done about it. Even if they make the tranny look like Michelle Pfeifer will I not be interested.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2023, 05:18:09 AM »
Yeah for the freaks that want to ass rape the tranny. As I said, those thoughts never cross my mind. A tranny is a tranny and nothing can be done about it. Even if they make the tranny look like Michelle Pfeifer will I not be interested.

😂😂 I wouldn't like to speak for them, but I do believe those two gentlemen are only planning to ass-rape the tranny in order to enforce justice and protect the rights of women. I'm sure no sexual pleasure would be derived from the act itself. Still, you can count me out.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2023, 05:50:07 AM »

Matt “TITTY BOY” Canning loves some tight little boy ass.

He went reasonably deep into “Bast From the Past”, there are videos available for PrimePedo. The TITTY BOY says there is nothing like a good Thunder Bay sweaty man love session to stimulate his 2 lb summer weight gains.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2023, 08:17:54 AM »

I don't mean to be cruel, but what the fuck is that disgusting piece of salmon skin on Matt's back? It looks like someone attacked him with a branding iron and then poured some leprosy bacteria into the open wound. It's making me sick.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2023, 08:20:35 AM »
Miss Netherlands, sure has a big caulk, must have sealed the "Win" for him...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2023, 09:32:03 AM »

I don't mean to be cruel, but what the fuck is that disgusting piece of salmon skin on Matt's back? It looks like someone attacked him with a branding iron and then poured some leprosy bacteria into the open wound. It's making me sick.

TITTY BOY used steroids to achieve this massive look.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2023, 11:48:20 AM »

Years ago a friend was haranguing me to enter a powerlifting meet.  I told him what the records were in my weight class and told him what my best lifts were.

He said, “see, you’d be competitive!”

Then I told him that the records were for women in my weight class.  :D

Brutal honesty - I'm 100% sure you're stronger than me too LOL

Women are able to deliver babies from them. There's no human dick on Earth that's got a big enough circumference to not be accommodated by a human pussy. Pussies are very elastic. They can stretch to huge gaping proportions and take three dicks with room to spare. So you might as well embrace loose pussies.

Dude - what sort of fucking women are you dating..!?!?!

😂😂 I wouldn't like to speak for them, but I do believe those two gentlemen are only planning to ass-rape the tranny in order to enforce justice and protect the rights of women. I'm sure no sexual pleasure would be derived from the act itself. Still, you can count me out.

As one of the aforementioned two 'gentlemen' I can assure you I would most certainly derive plenty of pleasure from the act (apologies to RobCguns who will be vomiting at this point).  I've walked this Earth for many years now, and I've come to realise it's all a game.  My scorecard may differ to most, but we'll all be dead one day and none of this - not even the funniest GetBig comments ever* - will count for shit, so let's fucken do this!  ;D

*That's not true - God is a GetBigger and has this site backed up onto a thumb drive  ;D
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2023, 03:20:00 AM »
Miss Netherlands, sure has a big caulk, must have sealed the "Win" for him...
It was the big balls that put her over the top. :-X