Author Topic: SCN  (Read 113472 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: SCN
« Reply #1650 on: July 28, 2023, 04:42:35 PM »
My guesstimate is:

Bhank has admitted to clearly falling into the 'competitive' (5 person) 220 division  in his initial weigh in. Its not like he failed to make weight as per a big boxing or UFC fight and so could not participate in the event itself: he just simply could not compete in his chosen 1 man cherry picked division

He asked for a re-weigh in later on that day and they agreed only to have him still clearly be a true 220 division weight and struggle to move up: he relied on clothing, shoes etc to squeak out just above

At this point the SCN Powers That Be were faced with something of a dilemma: let this eager retard compete at his chosen division even though it was clear that was not his natural weight on the official day , or create a drama and deny. In just wanting to get on with things they let him compete on the day and allowed him to get his shiny little medal, but, either explicitly stated, or collectively agreed amongst themselves, that any permanent record would remain unsullied by this episode

And hence no record change in the 242 division when the update occurred 16th July. And no Review will change that. Bhanky has now stretched his review timeline out to "might take a month" in the forlorn hope this will go away

The rest is just very amusing noise  :D

He couldn’t weigh in until Cooper did.

If Cooper missed 220 and went 242, then Liar Hankins goes 220. If Cooper made 220, then Hankins would cheat and go 242.

Either way, Hankins was definitely going to avoid Cooper, and all other competition if it was possible.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1651 on: July 28, 2023, 04:43:14 PM »
So he didn’t break the 242 record any more than Coop broke the 242 record.  Both weighed in the 220s. He won the 242 class with no one else in it but took 4th (?) in his real class.

I think i can recall him saying he would have been "on the podium" i.e. 3rd in the 220 class behind coop and beard-guy

Kudos to SCN for holding firm on this attempted Record Coup, although the other theory is they just don't give a shit and can't be bothered

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1652 on: July 28, 2023, 04:48:42 PM »
He couldn’t weigh in until Cooper did.

If Cooper missed 220 and went 242, then Liar Hankins goes 220. If Cooper made 220, then Hankins would cheat and go 242.

Either way, Hankins was definitely going to avoid Cooper, and all other competition if it was possible.

You could be on to something:its quite the tangle with bhank and his obfuscations, one needs to stick to 1st principles: easiest path to superficial gain is the North star

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1653 on: July 28, 2023, 04:52:24 PM »
I think i can recall him saying he would have been "on the podium" i.e. 3rd in the 220 class behind coop and beard-guy

Kudos to SCN for holding firm on this attempted Record Coup, although the other theory is they just don't give a shit and can't be bothered

Where are the score sheets and final results!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1654 on: July 28, 2023, 05:01:33 PM »
What excuse I made my lift I broke the record I have it on film it was a good lift I don’t need any kind of excuse for anything
In your head, it was good. In reality it's under review, which means it might not have been so good to everyone else.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1655 on: July 28, 2023, 05:03:45 PM »
Where are the score sheets and final results!

Found the 3rd place podium post. Beard guy lifted 15lbs more than Bhank

No specific age class for police fire military if you are going for a police fire military record there is only one record per weight class. Just like bodybuilding they don't break out Open and Master veteran no age groups it's one division. Not that complicated.

Also most serious competitors also do regular powerlifting this guy competed at the meet and took 2nd and has a 1747.1 Raw Total he made a 185lbs on his 2nd attempt and failed at 200 on his 3rd.

https://www.openpowerlifting.org/u/demetriusmurray

The bearded guy that was in the pic with me has also been competing in regular powerlifting for years and is a "Natural" Pro bodybuilder and a trainer who owns a gym. He has won a few titles and he has a 1,517 Raw Total. He missed at 180 on his 2nd attempt but made it on his 3rd qualifying for this years Arnold. He took 2nd at 220lbs behind John. The next 3 guys in the 220lb class all lifted less than me. He competed in the Mr America and the Arnold.

If you guys recall the video I posted from my gym the form police all attacked me and said it wouldn't pass the judges which may have been true my butt did come off the wall a little bit in practice. However at the meet I cleaned it up and stayed on the wall getting the white lights. That is progress not regression

I knew I couldn't make 180 to qualify at 220lbs yet but I still would have been 3rd on the podium at 220lbs which was a stacked weight class. I decided to go 242lbs and pick up an age group record instead nothing wrong with that. I thought the other guys in 220lbs looked to be 242lbers to be honest. I had no idea how many people registered for each class when I showed up 15 minutes before weigh in ended. I decided to go 242lbs long before I got there.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1656 on: July 28, 2023, 05:05:47 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1657 on: July 28, 2023, 05:32:37 PM »
Found the 3rd place podium post. Beard guy lifted 15lbs more than Bhank

Excellent. I don’t trust what he says about the podium without seeing it from someone other than him.

Also how did he know he’d get the age group record if he had no idea who else was in the class?  I think he got caught in another whopper.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1658 on: July 28, 2023, 06:00:14 PM »
BUT ITS ON THE MAIN STAGE AT THE ARNOLD!!!!!!!!!

Defies all logic.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1659 on: July 28, 2023, 06:15:02 PM »
Excellent. I don’t trust what he says about the podium without seeing it from someone other than him.

Also how did he know he’d get the age group record if he had no idea who else was in the class?  I think he got caught in another whopper.

He would have seen the record was below his PB and so figured he could beat it, and his punt was no one else would enter

Everything was in place for this expertly crafted masterplan, but unfortunately was undone by a bit of sunburn and a sniffle

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1660 on: July 28, 2023, 06:15:29 PM »

The laughs this thread delivers is priceless.  Lol.   
Hanky can’t even rig a one man contest and win !   Lmfao

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1661 on: July 28, 2023, 06:18:29 PM »
The laughs this thread delivers is priceless.  Lol.   
Hanky can’t even rig a one man contest and win !   Lmfao

he cant be real lmao!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1662 on: July 28, 2023, 06:19:31 PM »
Instagram SCN still silent

Solid gold.   Unlike Bhanks rapper hip hop chain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1663 on: July 28, 2023, 06:22:48 PM »
its back up again

I’m laughing so hard it hurts.   Lol 😂

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1664 on: July 28, 2023, 07:02:29 PM »
You could be on to something:its quite the tangle with bhank and his obfuscations, one needs to stick to 1st principles: easiest path to superficial gain is the North star

It’s exactly how Liar Hankins thinks.

He doesn’t belong in a world class organization like Strict Curl Nation.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1665 on: July 28, 2023, 07:37:04 PM »
Not to worry as bhanky is working on turning this problem with the "judges" around 360 degrees.  He'll fix it and fix it he will.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1666 on: July 28, 2023, 07:47:40 PM »
The next time Bhank enters any competition he should find out more about the judges.

Find out what they like to eat, drink, or if they need money.

Grease them from the start and he could become a champion.

All this time he has been looking to enter competitions with no one else or finding ways to cheat on his lifts when he should be focusing on bribery.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1667 on: July 28, 2023, 07:59:01 PM »
The next time Bhank enters any competition he should find out more about the judges.

Find out what they like to eat, drink, or if they need money.

Grease them from the start and he could become a champion.

All this time he has been looking to enter competitions with no one else or finding ways to cheat on his lifts when he should focusing on bribery.

He will probably curse out the judges before the contest, again.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1668 on: July 28, 2023, 07:59:47 PM »
He said he's considering entering a full Squat-Bench-Dead meet next year.

Really!!  At 220lbs if Dad bod Bianca does a 500lb squat & deadlift +380lb bench with just belt & wraps (Which aren't big lifts at that weight) I'd give him a well done.
Let's wait & see.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1669 on: July 28, 2023, 08:01:08 PM »
Competetive eating and shitting

At the same time

Ha ha ha - we know he'd definitely win at that 😄

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1670 on: July 28, 2023, 08:05:45 PM »
Really!!  At 220lbs if Dad bod Bianca does a 500lb squat & deadlift +380lb bench with just belt & wraps (Which aren't big lifts at that weight) I'd give him a well done.
Let's wait & see.

He'd struggle to total 500 lbs in squat + deadlift combined.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #1671 on: July 28, 2023, 08:08:45 PM »
Claims lol I only wear it for special occasions and never said the ring was bad as just real gold you couldn’t pay me to wear fake gold. As far as the watch I have owned a lot of mechanical Swiss movement watches but I beat the hell out of them and lose them I like the Seiko.

When I lived in NYC you could get high quality knock off of every high end Swiss mechanical watch like every brand every model for about 40-80 bucks in China Town

Now I understand how you managed to "beat the hell" out of so many mechanical Swiss watches you've owned, and chose to go for a mid-range automatic Seiko.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1672 on: July 28, 2023, 08:15:56 PM »
He'd struggle to total 500 lbs in squat + deadlift combined.

Ha ha , truthfully he is a pitifully weak individual & everything has a list of excuses.

At 45 even though I was bodybuilding at weight of 100kg ish
500lbs for reps on squats & dealifts was easy likewise 400lb benching.
Jeez I wish I were 45 now I'd post him up some video's to make him cry.   ;D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1673 on: July 28, 2023, 08:16:56 PM »
Let's wait & see.

At either 220 lbs or 240 lbs, liar Brian Wood Hankins would total what the other competitors deadlift.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1674 on: July 28, 2023, 08:22:03 PM »
At either 220 lbs or 240 lbs, liar Brian Wood Hankins would total what the other competitors deadlift.

He'd only lift in a class of 1 , himself  ::)