Author Topic: SCN  (Read 110990 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: SCN
« Reply #1850 on: July 30, 2023, 01:33:08 PM »
Updating her Tinder profile as we speak…

Is Em back on the market??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1851 on: July 30, 2023, 01:37:00 PM »
Is Em back on the market??

Yes the meth market.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1852 on: July 30, 2023, 01:37:18 PM »
Is Em back on the market shelf??

fixed

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1853 on: July 30, 2023, 01:39:40 PM »
Why does Waylon have 2 medals on and Brian only has one?  When he showed his medals here he showed 2, but he got his pic with only one?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1854 on: July 30, 2023, 01:45:44 PM »
Why does Waylon have 2 medals on and Brian only has one?  When he showed his medals here he showed 2, but he got his pic with only one?

Brian probably just picked them up off the table at the start of the show* and took a photo

* I say show but to have a show you really need an audience and they didnt have one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1855 on: July 30, 2023, 01:51:46 PM »

Ha ha ha - Very comical Bianca ,Not like you're constantly lying
or deliberately trying to alter what you've previously , deleting posts, photo shopping
Your pics etc. 

NOW FUCK OFF AS YOU SAID YOU WOULD.
Verbally abusing you / Ridiculing you & Exposing has lost it's fun
& becoming a bit tedious now.

I have never photshopped a pic how fucking sloppy do you have to be to convince yourself my pics are shopped fucking slob

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1856 on: July 30, 2023, 01:53:41 PM »
I have never photshopped a pic how fucking sloppy do you have to be to convince yourself my pics are shopped fucking slob
I dont buy fake gold, I dont site inject (my upper body), I have had a Rolex

Oh and the wifes fucked off

Brian, why have none of your friends congratulated you on your wedding photo on Ems profile?

They are all her friends..

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: July 30, 2023, 01:58:39 PM »
I dont buy fake gold, I dont site inject (my upper body), I have had a Rolex

Oh and the wifes fucked off

Brian, why have none of your friends congratulated you on your wedding photo on Ems profile?

They are all her friends..

I mean you are just making up lies and harassing people out of jealousy. Now you dont bench or squat but you got a trophy for winning a BB contest at 195lbs against 2 65 year old geriatrics good job. I am the bigger stronger more developed man you know it and it burns you up Hater

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1858 on: July 30, 2023, 01:59:46 PM »
Just the ones about wristwatches and site injections, they are far more important than your wife

No I just am not going to discuss and argue about my wife with you online you want to argue about watches fine you want to talk about another mans wife you are a stalker get a life loser

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1859 on: July 30, 2023, 02:01:31 PM »
Why do you stay on this forum and endure the insults to yourself and your wife and family?

That's very messed up.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1860 on: July 30, 2023, 02:07:19 PM »
I mean you are just making up lies and harassing people out of jealousy. Now you dont bench or squat but you got a trophy for winning a BB contest at 195lbs against 2 65 year old geriatrics good job. I am the bigger stronger more developed man you know it and it burns you up Hater
Im just prepping now show in 8 weeks, Mr England, last qualifier for the Universe 5 weeks later then will defend the UK title I won last year the week after the Universe (if I qualify)

Doesnt matter what I weigh Brian because I get show ready, you have never been show ready and you know it.

I wont bother mentioning all your failures over these last two years because its embarrassing, even I feel second hand shame on your behalf.

So Brian, umbilical surgery next, then Charlotte Cup and Arnold next year.

Never mind, Im sure you will turn it around and find a new wife by then

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1861 on: July 30, 2023, 02:08:05 PM »
No I just am not going to discuss and argue about my wife with you online you want to argue about watches fine you want to talk about another mans wife you are a stalker get a life loser

Reading between the lines she has fucked off then....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1862 on: July 30, 2023, 02:23:39 PM »
Reading between the lines she has fucked off then....

I woke up next to my wife today I don't need to argue with you about that online you fucking weirdo

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1863 on: July 30, 2023, 02:30:19 PM »
I woke up next to my wife today I don't need to argue with you about that online you fucking weirdo

She never sleeps...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1864 on: July 30, 2023, 02:34:03 PM »
Im just prepping now show in 8 weeks, Mr England, last qualifier for the Universe 5 weeks later then will defend the UK title I won last year the week after the Universe (if I qualify)

Doesnt matter what I weigh Brian because I get show ready, you have never been show ready and you know it.

I wont bother mentioning all your failures over these last two years because its embarrassing, even I feel second hand shame on your behalf.

So Brian, umbilical surgery next, then Charlotte Cup and Arnold next year.

Never mind, Im sure you will turn it around and find a new wife by then

I look better and I am bigger and stronger than you right now so you keep dieting for the skinny old man thongtest. I am going to get my hernia surgery then I am going to continue to get back to my full size and strength. I am a lot closer now than I was 2 years ago. You and Wes say I only got 14 reps it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 20 what matters is that you bitches are counting my reps. Full Strength I will be hitting 20 plus as a warmup. It is going to be a little bit but I am going to get there again. My weight may be the same but my development is improving I am leaner and more vascular and stronger than before. I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifts and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1865 on: July 30, 2023, 02:36:43 PM »

Bhank just got a participation trophy, "everyone gets a medal". The other guy might have also gotten a place in some class competing against others. How many competitors in bhank's class?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1866 on: July 30, 2023, 02:37:17 PM »
I look better and I am bigger and stronger than you right now so you keep dieting for the skinny old man thongtest. I am going to get my hernia surgery then I am going to continue to get back to my full size and strength. I am a lot closer now than I was 2 years ago. You and Wes say I only got 14 reps it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 20 what matters is that you bitches are counting my reps. Full Strength I will be hitting 20 plus as a warmup. It is going to be a little bit but I am going to get there again. My weight may be the same but my development is improving I am leaner and more vascular and stronger than before. I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifs and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.
Someone has to do it accurately

Brian if you are so big and strong why dont you ever win anything?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1867 on: July 30, 2023, 02:37:53 PM »
Question is did she wake up?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1868 on: July 30, 2023, 02:43:16 PM »
Brian

How many in your category

Why the dnp lies

Love the I woke up next to her doesn’t say where you were she’s left the marriage another Hankins flop

Why no Spencer since pre the curl fiasco?

I hope you die on the operating table by the way
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1869 on: July 30, 2023, 02:45:26 PM »
Brian

Why the dnp lies

Love the I woke up next to her doesn’t say where you were she’s left the marriage another Hankins flop

he normally has him for the whole of summer, seems summer isnt coming this year

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1870 on: July 30, 2023, 02:53:53 PM »
I look better and I am bigger and stronger than you right now so you keep dieting for the skinny old man thongtest. I am going to get my hernia surgery then I am going to continue to get back to my full size and strength. I am a lot closer now than I was 2 years ago. You and Wes say I only got 14 reps it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 20 what matters is that you bitches are counting my reps. Full Strength I will be hitting 20 plus as a warmup. It is going to be a little bit but I am going to get there again. My weight may be the same but my development is improving I am leaner and more vascular and stronger than before. I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifts and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.

Finally you are getting a fng clue.   Trap bar deadlifts are awesome

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1871 on: July 30, 2023, 02:58:16 PM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1872 on: July 30, 2023, 02:58:55 PM »
Brian

Why the dnp lies

s

Home Depot is right next to him also across the street. SCN is a shit org scam that doesn’t even post results. What losers.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1873 on: July 30, 2023, 03:01:04 PM »
s

Home Depot is right next to him also across the street. SCN is a shit org scam that doesn’t even post results. What losers.

Apart from Coops

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1874 on: July 30, 2023, 03:03:58 PM »
Why do you stay on this forum and endure the insults to yourself and your wife and family?

That's very messed up.
No shit! Why put yourself through that