Author Topic: SCN  (Read 110972 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: SCN
« Reply #1875 on: July 30, 2023, 03:05:19 PM »
I woke up next to my wife today I don't need to argue with you about that online you fucking weirdo

Hankins….what started this discussion about your wife leaving you?

Did you say that?
Did she post that?

Where did this just come up out of the blue?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1876 on: July 30, 2023, 03:06:30 PM »
No shit! Why put yourself through that

Primehomosexual has for years.

Still can’t get that soggy old pedo kunt to die.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1877 on: July 30, 2023, 03:07:01 PM »
No shit! Why put yourself through that
Its the only attention he gets

He has abandonment issues
He purposly destroys all his potential relationships because he fears rejection
He idealises people (Coop) initially then devalues them and then discards them.

He will start attacking Coop soon once his lift gets officially rejected then he will attack the guys at SCN and then hes back where he started.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1878 on: July 30, 2023, 03:08:54 PM »
I look better and I am bigger and stronger than you right now so you keep dieting for the skinny old man thongtest. I am going to get my hernia surgery then I am going to continue to get back to my full size and strength. I am a lot closer now than I was 2 years ago. You and Wes say I only got 14 reps it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 20 what matters is that you bitches are counting my reps. Full Strength I will be hitting 20 plus as a warmup. It is going to be a little bit but I am going to get there again. My weight may be the same but my development is improving I am leaner and more vascular and stronger than before. I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifts and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.

lol the guy who lies and gets called out calls the people who hold him accountable, they very people who he lies to, losers.  Hahahahahahahhahahahahah a

I’m looking forward to the 225 x 20 bench press.

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #1879 on: July 30, 2023, 03:14:32 PM »
Bhank is clearly the bigger man, it makes sense he competed in the heavier weight division by himself and broke the world record but isn't the record holder

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1880 on: July 30, 2023, 03:27:45 PM »
I look better and I am bigger and stronger than you right now so you keep dieting for the skinny old man thongtest. I am going to get my hernia surgery then I am going to continue to get back to my full size and strength. I am a lot closer now than I was 2 years ago. You and Wes say I only got 14 reps it doesn't matter if I get 10 or 20 what matters is that you bitches are counting my reps. Full Strength I will be hitting 20 plus as a warmup. It is going to be a little bit but I am going to get there again. My weight may be the same but my development is improving I am leaner and more vascular and stronger than before. I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifts and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.

From curl bars to trap bars

Still searching for the magic thing to take him over 230 excluding hard work or diet

Perhaps calf injections or dnp are the answer?
B

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1881 on: July 30, 2023, 03:29:52 PM »
Why do you stay on this forum and endure the insults to yourself and your wife and family?

That's very messed up.

Simple answer - he's a sexual deviant & gets off on it.
Is a form of cuckolding - Highly likely em's ex comes round & gives her a good
Fucking while Bianca's peeking from behind the sofa with his box of tissues.

If he wasn't a deviant & get off on it he'd of cleared off long ago ,
Look at all the things he post about so we have a go at him about it,
Done deliberately for his Cuckold Fag.gottry. 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #1882 on: July 30, 2023, 03:45:41 PM »
Why does Waylon have 2 medals on and Brian only has one?  When he showed his medals here he showed 2, but he got his pic with only one?

Waylon would do some damage on the Strict Leg Extension Circuit

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1883 on: July 30, 2023, 04:16:43 PM »

What is your full size? You have been 220 for Over 20 years blasting copious amounts of gear

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1884 on: July 30, 2023, 04:17:20 PM »

From curl bars to trap bars

Still searching for the magic thing to take him over 230 excluding hard work or diet

Perhaps calf injections or dnp are the answer?

Funny I am 233lbs right now

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1885 on: July 30, 2023, 04:21:58 PM »

In less than 8 hours you gained 8 lbs?

So you claim I look the most impressive ever in my recent pics then claim I am 165lbs (I am 225lbs) you can't make this shit up 60lbs of "fake muscle" lol

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1886 on: July 30, 2023, 04:25:50 PM »

Bullshit, if you were over 230 you would have posted a video of your BS weigh ins

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1887 on: July 30, 2023, 04:45:55 PM »
Its the only attention he gets

He has abandonment issues
He purposly destroys all his potential relationships because he fears rejection
He idealises people (Coop) initially then devalues them and then discards them.

He will start attacking Coop soon once his lift gets officially rejected then he will attack the guys at SCN and then hes back where he started.

All that and digestive issues to boot. What a way to go thru things.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1888 on: July 30, 2023, 05:00:03 PM »
In less than 8 hours you gained 8 lbs?

1 pound of fake muscle an hour = 40 inch waist.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1889 on: July 30, 2023, 05:19:17 PM »

warm up huh? lol come on hankins.. try doing some text book reps.., touching ur chest, lil bounce is ok, lock out more than you do.. idc how much you bench but 225 is nothing to argue over when you weigh 230.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1890 on: July 30, 2023, 05:23:37 PM »
warm up huh? lol come on hankins.. try doing some text book reps.., touching ur chest, lil bounce is ok, lock out more than you do.. idc how much you bench but 225 is nothing to argue over when you weigh 230.

He’s actually 233 and growing. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like his strength is increasing at the same rate.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1891 on: July 30, 2023, 05:25:08 PM »

So you claim I look the most impressive ever in my recent pics then claim I am 165lbs (I am 225lbs) you can't make this shit up 60lbs of "fake muscle" lol

8 lbs in 8 hours.

Guessing this weight  gain can be chalked up to Hankins math

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #1892 on: July 30, 2023, 05:27:23 PM »
8lbs is a heckuva big turd.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1893 on: July 30, 2023, 05:28:51 PM »
I ordered a trap bar going to start with some trap style deadlifts and ease my way into it with the goal of doing a full meet in the next year or 2.

You found a Trap Bar Deadlift Association or are you just biting off Coop again?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1894 on: July 30, 2023, 05:37:02 PM »
233 lbs and boasting about benching 225x14

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1895 on: July 30, 2023, 05:58:36 PM »
Bhank is clearly the bigger man, it makes sense he competed in the heavier weight division by himself and broke the world record but isn't the record holder

Those baggy legs for Hanky’s singlet are hilarious. Can’t fill in spandex shorts. Never seen that before. Waylon only shames him all the more, curls more, bigger quads.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1896 on: July 30, 2023, 06:01:41 PM »

Only thing funny is how often you tell people how much you weigh.  Geezus...you're like a little girl measuring her growing tits.  Fuck off already

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1897 on: July 30, 2023, 06:10:06 PM »
Ya’ll underestimate the difference between empty to full belly; you need to eat to grow folks.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1898 on: July 30, 2023, 06:20:17 PM »
233 lbs and boasting about benching 225x14

Lol, pathetic

233 benching 225 and blasting over a gram of gear.

315 for 6 would kill him

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1899 on: July 30, 2023, 06:28:17 PM »
Lol, pathetic

233 benching 225 and blasting over a gram of gear.

315 for 6 would kill him

He's a inherently weak person - even with all the steroids - He won't accept that
of course, & I'm not bashing him for being weak , only when he carries on like
He's some kind of strong ,powerful person which he clearly isn't.
Some men are weak , just like some are short or tall.
Just accept & get on with living & enjoying your life, his delusions of grandeur
won't allow him to.