Author Topic: SCN  (Read 113138 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: SCN
« Reply #2300 on: August 02, 2023, 06:53:25 AM »
Notice how Brian  hasn’t addressed being kicked out of the gym

Again I was never kicked out of the gym why do I have to argue with you about every lie you make up?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2301 on: August 02, 2023, 07:00:38 AM »
Honestly I really don’t care about a lift from 2 weeks ago you guys are the ones still worried about it. I planned to curl in the meet and do better than last time I did that. I had a hernia surgery 2 days ago I am not thinking about curling right now just trying to heal up. I am honestly more happy that my strength and weight went up after the meet and I know I am getting close to peak form and strength again. I look forward to healing up and getting stronger everywhere not just curling but yes my next curl meet is in December I will be all about it again in October but right now just trying to recover from surgery I really don’t care about the age group record anyway I care about improving which is what I intend to continue to do once I heal up

Good point who cares about 2weeks ago, what can you strict curl today?

You’ve gotten much weaker.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2302 on: August 02, 2023, 07:31:11 AM »
Again I was never kicked out of the gym why do I have to argue with you about every lie you make up?

Sorry banned... semantics right Brian?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2303 on: August 02, 2023, 07:31:49 AM »
Honestly I really don’t care about a lift from 2 weeks ago you guys are the ones still worried about it. I planned to curl in the meet and do better than last time I did that. I had a hernia surgery 2 days ago I am not thinking about curling right now just trying to heal up. I am honestly more happy that my strength and weight went up after the meet and I know I am getting close to peak form and strength again. I look forward to healing up and getting stronger everywhere not just curling but yes my next curl meet is in December I will be all about it again in October but right now just trying to recover from surgery I really don’t care about the age group record anyway I care about improving which is what I intend to continue to do once I heal up

Brian, are you on TRT and anemia medicine while recovering?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2304 on: August 02, 2023, 07:33:53 AM »

Brian, the worthles fucks at SCN have totally ignored your lift yet have given Coop an new world record

If I had been shafted like that I wouldnt compete with them again

Or is there something you are not telling us?

Thats rhetorical by the way, we know there is...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2305 on: August 02, 2023, 07:37:10 AM »
The guys at SCN dont event check their site on a regular basis
I have put derogatory comments on there and they dont even take them down

They only seem to have any activity whe they arrange a meet to whip up the gullible fucks to pay their 50 bucks

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2306 on: August 02, 2023, 07:46:31 AM »
Wtf is wrong with your head ???

Gh

"Peptides"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2307 on: August 02, 2023, 07:48:00 AM »
The guys at SCN dont event check their site on a regular basis
I have put derogatory comments on there and they dont even take them down

They only seem to have any activity whe they arrange a meet to whip up the gullible fucks to pay their 50 bucks

The meets are a lot of fun well worth 50 bucks I recommend everyone giving a strict curl event a try they are a blast

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2308 on: August 02, 2023, 07:51:38 AM »

FUCK OFF with your nonsense - You Lying Sack of Shit.

Fuck off like you said you would.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2309 on: August 02, 2023, 07:51:50 AM »
The meets are a lot of fun well worth 50 bucks I recommend everyone giving a strict curl event a try they are a blast
I dont go to shows for fun, Im a competitive athlete, its not a joke.

The fact you are still promoting them after according to you they have refused to recognise your legitimate lift speaks volumes about the validity of your story

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2310 on: August 02, 2023, 07:54:46 AM »
Gh

"Peptides"

Clegg did win the fight and played Bhankys head like the drums

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2311 on: August 02, 2023, 07:58:15 AM »
Clegg did win the fight and played Bhankys head like the drums

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2312 on: August 02, 2023, 07:59:38 AM »
I dont go to shows for fun, Im a competitive athlete, its not a joke.

The fact you are still promoting them after according to you they have refused to recognise your legitimate lift speaks volumes about the validity of your story

So you think after lifting for months or years starving yourself for weeks then dehydrating yourself to stand in stage with a fake tan in a thong is being a competitive athlete but lifting for months or years then taking the platform for 3 attempts at your heaviest lift is just a joke having fun. You are the joke old man

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #2313 on: August 02, 2023, 07:59:44 AM »
Almost 100 pages and we still don't know what this pic means:

Enlighten us Hank. Please.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2314 on: August 02, 2023, 08:03:26 AM »

Ha ha ha it caused all sort's of added mental trauma

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2315 on: August 02, 2023, 08:06:35 AM »
So you think after lifting for months or years starving yourself for weeks then dehydrating yourself to stand in stage with a fake tan in a thong is being a competitive athlete but lifting for months or years then taking the platform for 3 attempts at your heaviest lift is just a joke having fun. You are the joke old man

you have been lifting at SC for less than a year and to be honest you just turn up and have a go like most of them
As for competitive, you have yet to compete in a SC event, turning up and lifting isnt competing

Im waiting back from a "friend" of yours regarding your WR lift, shouldnt be long now  ;)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2316 on: August 02, 2023, 08:08:03 AM »

the trophies for the winners are in front of Brian, he didnt get one because he didnt win anything
Coop won one, coops son won one, and for diversity some black chick won one.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2317 on: August 02, 2023, 08:09:32 AM »
He’s finally backed off breaking the record.

The review has been finalized and he now knows his name will not be etched into history.

Another contest and yet another last place “moral” victory to add to this list.

At least he doesn’t have to agonize by constantly checking to see if his name is shown next his obese friend Coop.

Bhank is just a pudgy bloated guy, but in time he can get as fat as King Coopa.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2318 on: August 02, 2023, 08:31:43 AM »

It means Hankins came in first and last

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2319 on: August 02, 2023, 08:44:20 AM »
the trophies for the winners are in front of Brian, he didnt get one because he didnt win anything
:D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2320 on: August 02, 2023, 08:50:55 AM »

odd wouldn't' a record breaking lift get an award?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2321 on: August 02, 2023, 08:57:03 AM »
odd wouldn't' a record breaking lift get an award?
at SCN they dont even get a round of applause because there isnt an audience

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2322 on: August 02, 2023, 08:59:37 AM »
at SCN they dont even get a round of applause because there isnt an audience

One has to wonder how Hanky even found out about this cartoonish organization. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2323 on: August 02, 2023, 09:01:06 AM »

It's Coop's show and trophies, they just put them there for the "also-ran" participation picture. Just look at bhank drooling over the trophies as if they're some nice French toast.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2324 on: August 02, 2023, 09:03:35 AM »
One has to wonder how Hanky even found out about this cartoonish organization.
he looked for something that had zero competition like he did with the banger racing
Found a class of racers that had no entrants then bought the car to go with the class