Author Topic: SCN  (Read 113093 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: SCN
« Reply #2400 on: August 02, 2023, 05:28:15 PM »
Why would they immediately update the records on 7/16 to include three performances from the same event bhanks competed in on 7/15 but not include his performance ???

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2401 on: August 02, 2023, 05:44:42 PM »
Why would they immediately update the records on 7/16 to include three performances from the same event bhanks competed in on 7/15 but not include his performance ???

Why is it that bhank always seems to be having problems with his results and his "wins" and "records". Remember that bodybuilding contest where another guy went home with the win and the trophy but bhank claimed the NPC miscalculated the scores and he was the real winner? Poor bhank, always the victim of a conspiracy.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2402 on: August 02, 2023, 05:51:10 PM »
It’s the listed age group world record for the organization and I broke it by 5 kilo again very simple concept you just want to argue for no reason

Hankins, question, this pic is still bothering me, specifically the dent -

Are you sure Em didn't take you in for some type of new age lobotomy? I've noticed you been a little mellower, and -

"The neural system for emotions linked to approaching and engaging with the world – like happiness, pride and anger – lives in the left side of the brain, while emotions associated with avoidance – like disgust and fear – are housed in the right."

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2018/06/left-right-and-center-mapping-emotion-brain .

Em might me Rose Kennedying our little Hankins :(.

Don't you pet those chicks to death Brian.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2403 on: August 02, 2023, 05:52:58 PM »
Why is it that bhank always seems to be having problems with his results and his "wins" and "records". Remember that bodybuilding contest where another guy went home with the win and the trophy but bhank claimed the NPC miscalculated the scores and he was the real winner? Poor bhank, always the victim of a conspiracy.

Yes , exactly & his having to fight all the boys everyday at school
Also running away from the evening show in his last BB comp & then trying to say
He would've placed 2nd -  ::) there were 3 including him in the morning pre judging
And he didn't even get a 3rd placing- FFS what is Mentally wrong with him.

He also stated he would leave Getbig if he didn't make top 3placing - yet sadly he's
Still here posting his idiocy & stupidity continually 🤬🤬🤬

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #2404 on: August 02, 2023, 06:14:53 PM »
 :o

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2405 on: August 02, 2023, 06:30:23 PM »

Are you sure Em didn't take you in for some type of new age lobotomy? I've noticed you been a little mellower, and -

"The neural system for emotions linked to approaching and engaging with the world – like happiness, pride and anger – lives in the left side of the brain, while emotions associated with avoidance – like disgust and fear – are housed in the right."

https://news.cornell.edu/stories/2018/06/left-right-and-center-mapping-emotion-brain .

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2406 on: August 02, 2023, 06:54:14 PM »

This makes sense!

Look at this photo,  he looks like the lights are on but no one is home. Blank stare from his eyes. He’s holding the baby chicks with a goofy childlike look on his face. Recently shaved off his luscious head of hair, dent in his head….. he was lobotomized!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2407 on: August 02, 2023, 06:57:53 PM »
This makes sense!

Look at this photo,  he looks like the lights are on but no one is home. Blank stare from his eyes. He’s holding the baby chicks with a goofy childlike look on his face. Recently shaved off his luscious head of hair, dent in his head….. he was lobotomized!

That could also be his daily cocktail of opiates that give that look.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2408 on: August 02, 2023, 07:06:17 PM »

Ray ain’t coming home. She expects him home any minute, see the engines running but there’s nobody behind the wheel.

Eight years ago our son escaped from Shady Acres Mental Hospital in Tampa and they’re still bugging us to pick his stuff up.

He’s medicated they removed part of his brain.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2409 on: August 02, 2023, 07:14:14 PM »

If he already wasn’t on opioids that means he will go into withdrawals.

That could get interesting..

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2410 on: August 02, 2023, 07:22:02 PM »
" you cut up his brain you bloody baboon!!"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #2411 on: August 02, 2023, 07:44:36 PM »

NO Male should NEVER...NEVER...EVER...E VER...EVER...Get an Erection while Grappling, Boxing, MMA, BJJ, Judo, Greco, Sambo, Free, etc., with ANY other Male. EVER. EVER

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2412 on: August 02, 2023, 08:07:02 PM »
Have to love the Walmart sneakers

Trailer trash at its finest

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #2413 on: August 02, 2023, 08:11:33 PM »

What the heck is wrong with his eyes?  They don't match.  Looks like something out of Goonies.

Also, I think this pictures with chickens thing is a subtle message to Coop that the chickens are loose from the coop (including Hanky).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #2414 on: August 02, 2023, 08:12:59 PM »
What the heck is wrong with his eyes?  They don't match.  Looks like something out of Goonies.

Also, I think this pictures with chickens thing is a subtle message to Coop that the chickens are loose from the coop (including Hanky).

His eyes are cocked like a pistol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2415 on: August 02, 2023, 08:17:11 PM »
Honestly I really don’t care about a lift from 2 weeks ago you guys are the ones still worried about it. I planned to curl in the meet and do better than last time I did that. I had a hernia surgery 2 days ago I am not thinking about curling right now just trying to heal up. I am honestly more happy that my strength and weight went up after the meet and I know I am getting close to peak form and strength again. I look forward to healing up and getting stronger everywhere not just curling but yes my next curl meet is in December I will be all about it again in October but right now just trying to recover from surgery I really don’t care about the age group record anyway I care about improving which is what I intend to continue to do once I heal up

So, if you never cared about the lift from 2 weeks ago, why did you tell us about it?
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2416 on: August 02, 2023, 08:45:08 PM »
Have to love the Walmart sneakers

Trailer trash at its finest

I’d three-hole punch that West Virginia trailer park queen until she called her mom and asked her to ask me to stop.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2417 on: August 02, 2023, 08:55:13 PM »
Bhank sort of looks like those troll dolls.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2418 on: August 02, 2023, 09:08:17 PM »
Bhank sort of looks like those troll dolls.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #2419 on: August 02, 2023, 09:12:37 PM »
You guys are just making up lies and harassing people instead of waiting for an official statement and regardless I have already posted the video of the lift it was white lighted you can see the plates not sure what trickery you think you are missing. I curled 75 kilo in contest at 242lbs the listed record at 242lbs in my age group was 70 kilo not rocket science I broke the listed record by 5 kilo simple fact. Nothing anyone says or does later changes that. I made very simple true statements and you idiots spend page after page calling me a liar and making up nonsense despite me posting the evidence in a godamn video.   But keep harassing people and trying to start drama that doesn’t exist. Meanwhile you can tell they don’t update the info often and have other things to do. But you keep harassing them hoping they will think I put you up to it and kick me out well even if you get your way it still doesn’t change anything I curled 75 kilo it was white lighted and it’s on video.

My legs and back are stronger than they were in college when I would squat 405 for 5-6 reps I simply don't squat anymore but yes absolutely I could put 4 plates on each side of the bar and do a squat if I wanted. At one point I could bench 225 for about 35 reps but yes with a torn pec I am not doing that anymore but I am still strong I just have an injury I wrestled for years I would absolutely throw someone around I am very strong but not I am not one rep maxing trying to test old injuries. I have also incline pressed 315 for 6 without a spot
[/quote

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #2420 on: August 02, 2023, 09:41:34 PM »

Why is hank's forehead purple-ish?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #2421 on: August 02, 2023, 09:46:37 PM »
Not only did Clegg win
His beating on Bianca's head put dents in it & knocked his eyes skew-wiff !!
Having only a pencil thin15in neck, that didn't help Bianca much.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2422 on: August 03, 2023, 12:38:23 AM »
a response
Looks like Brian says one thing here but in real life he is something else

so no claims from Brian about beating any records, he went to the event, lifted and got his participation medal, no mention of anything under review, seems the circling of the waggons to protect Coop is always prevalent with SCN members as well
this tosspot wont even confirm if Brian competed alone or not
Seems they are all a bit embarrassed at the lack of people to compete against so hide in shame rather than admit it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2423 on: August 03, 2023, 12:55:38 AM »
Because Brian competed as an "underweight guest" in the 242 class so he wouldnt get beaten in the 220 class.
It padded out the event having Brian there, it made it look like SCN actually has more than 3 competitors

Brian got two consolation medals, he didnt win anything, which is pretty much his life in a nutshell

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2424 on: August 03, 2023, 01:16:11 AM »
You are so stupid first off notice it says 100% Raw World Record. 100% Raw is not Strict Curl Nation it is a fully tested Federation. They do in fact list Jo 98 kilo as the 100% Raw World Record.

https://rawpowerlifting.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/World-Mens-Curl-Records.pdf

The heaviest Joe has curled under SCN rules is 96 kilo which is listed as the Open World Record for SCN. Joe is a fully tested athlete.

https://www.strictcurlnation.com/_files/ugd/1a2a42_acde6b5e31214a60a02bce20d162e29a.pdf

Walker however did curl 226lbs at the Arnold classic under SCN however as an untested athlete. That is why they have 2 listings for the Open record.

Congrats you are now an expert on Curling a sport you say doesn't exist you are now the foremost expert on rules and regulations of multiple curling federations.

Just fyi different organizations also use different bars and have different rules which is why not all records are comparable. 100 Raw does use the same bar as SCN so they do compare. But there are tested and untested records in powerlifting that is how it works.

wow, check out the big brain on Brian

So much to say about the sport and other people in it, yet the guy is fucking mute when explaining why his "record" is under review.

Fuck off Brian
You know and we know that they dont recognise your lift, never have, never will

There is no review, you made that up knowing full well it was false so you could just stay in the the limelight for just a bit longer.

You have exposed yourself as a fraud so many times yet you are still here on a forum where you are disliked

Why dont you post on SCN INSTA and FB, fuck knows they could do with some traffic