Author Topic: Never come off. Never take time off after…  (Read 4843 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Never come off. Never take time off after…
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2023, 09:26:02 PM »
Tommy I luv you like a pair of handmade Italian shoes, but even though your advices are probably meant to be tongue in cheek, this really isn’t a sound long-term recommendation for everyone.

Maybe add a small caveat for those with a lesser constitution than you.

Be well and kudos again on your championship.

Hi JPJ.  You are absolutely correct. My guys marvel at my blood work.  It’s almost perfect. 

When it comes to long term PED usage YMMV your mileage may vary. Go see you doc. Take a look at everything. Never lie to your doctor.

I am delighted you like the shoes. Perhaps one day we could go dancing and you could wear those shoes. Someone told me girls like shoes. They were correct.

JPJ, I will miss you until I see you.
a

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2023, 09:26:38 PM »
Here the deal kids… after you’re 50 years old (I’m 61) never take more than 2-3 days off max. More importantly- if you’re on the gas, NEVER come off. Fuck. Every single previous injury, every previous ache or pain will resurface with a vengeance. Boy will it ever.

Stay gassed up. Keep eating like a bodybuilder. Keep training. Never come off.

Thank you. Carry on.

Good message to live by but you forgot one thing. NEVER Apologize!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2023, 11:00:44 PM »
I’m one of the biggest guys in my village.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2023, 12:58:17 AM »
Shrink your balls to the size of peanuts,

Shut down your test production permanently so you must take TRT forever.

Totally worth it.
Users are fucked if they ever have to go live in a nursing home. ;D

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2023, 01:04:05 AM »
Shrink your balls to the size of peanuts,

Shut down your test production permanently so you must take TRT forever.

Totally worth it.

Wrong on both counts. See for yourself. Quit being a prude and hop on some test.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2023, 01:05:27 AM »
Npp is awesome. Tren ace to me has to many sides, not worth it unless stepping onstage. Npp being just a fast acting deca is great for size and strength with not much sides.

Yeah NPP sounds like a smoother better ride. I'm just a bit cautious about the whole deca dick anecdote.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2023, 01:38:41 AM »
I actually am considering running a 19-nor now to see if they could make a difference. Can't decide between NPP or Tren Ace,and I have both

Thanks for the recommend.

Am actually very strong though,and rather wanting to pack on some noticeable mass .

The usual reaction to tren is, "wow this stuff works!" It's partly because you usually can really feel it, it stimulates your nervous system for good and bad, you get stronger due to this, sleep is disturbed, mood gets weird, can be aggressive and euphoric in the gym but anxious and moody otherwise, sex drive is usually dramatically boosted immediately though can sometimes go the other way, especially over time or with high doses. Usually you see some quick changes in the physique like there's obviously something in yourrxsystem, there's little doubt. New veins, more hardness, whatever. But at the same time it doesn't necessarily put on a ton of size and scale weight. In fact many feel it's not the most effective "off season" compound because the scale might not move up a lot or not at all, it's like you can't eat enough as it seemingly revs up your metabolism a lot, plus may reduce your appetite. If you'd do some body analysis tests you'd most likely see it's effective for muscle but some want to see that scale move up, even if it's a lot of water and even fat, as long as you fill out your clothes. I think it's probably worthwhile for most juicers to at least try tren to see what it's about, if the sides are too much and the experience isn't that positive you just drop it. Simple.

The few studies on steroids like some 600mg/week testosterone studies show it puts on maybe 10lbs of muscle over several months. It's not necessarily that much. I don't know you but I'd guess you probably gained about that much too. It's just that it mostly looks way better on some due to genes - nicer frame, longer muscle bellies with more muscle fiber to begin with, so it appears more dramatic even if they also "only" gained that 10lbs. What I'm trying to say is that in my opinion this good and bad responder and hyperresponder isn't necessarily quite what people think. AAS basically work on anyone. I have trouble explaning exactly what I mean and all the factors involved without rambling on and on. :D

Dan Duchaine used to say "if Deca and Dbol doesn't work for you then nothing will" so it's not just tren that will show you what steroids can do for you. Duchaine also said an ideal first cycle should be at least 600mg but preferably 1000mg of testosterone a week, "nothing else or less will do." He thought a first cycle seems to be more effective that all subsequent cycles so do a substantial amount and don't mess around with less effective cycles and capitalize on the first exposure magic. You already did that basically. I usually tell a beginner, if they happen to ask me, to include a little Dianabol in a first cycle because it's usually a wonderful feel-good experience with quick size and strength gains. Most recommend test only at first but I've seen it be quite underwhelming for some even if testosterone is a comparatively strong steroid.

Steroids work and work well but they don't continually give more and more gains, the gains pretty quickly peter out and then you can juice for decades without causing many additional gains, you are just maintaining. The so called hyperresponders like top bodybuilders are exactly the same, many will say all their gains in the past several years or decades were due to  GH and insulin, they were maxed out on the steroids a long time ago. I know I, unfortunately, didn't grow that much larger after my first exposure gains even with rivers of oils and mountains of pills lol (cry).

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2023, 02:21:44 AM »
interesting gV_B

SO is that the reason someone like Hankins can take steroids every week for 25 years and effectively gain nothing in the last 20? is that why he makes absolutely no progress and his physique is regressing badly?

I'm on my first cycle in 8 years- 4 weeks into a 300mg test and deca- its been like my first cycle- I'm 50. As Rob said before I am far tighter with diet and don't go out partying a lot anymore so that probably helps.
B

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2023, 02:26:24 AM »
Spoken like a true cock connoisseur.

I’m sorry, big Rob! Don’t beat the piss out of meeeee. That’s not me in the bushes

That's me in the Bushes...

That's me in the Spot Light

Losing my Religion / Seed
Q

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2023, 02:58:43 AM »
they call it robs bush
oooooh robs bush

they call it robs bush fisting limit
B

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2023, 03:34:28 AM »
apart from competing I take around 200mgs test every 10 days to 2 weeks

Never off

Maybe i should start taking 200mg every 2 weeks!

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2023, 03:49:30 AM »
That article is from 2014.

My urologist proposed TRT to me, and told me there's plenty of long term studies that say it's safe and effective in appropriate dosages. He's on it himself, and I'd guess he's low 40s.

I declined (test was mid 500s)....I just don't feel I need it yet, as I'm able to still do shit.

Cosmetically it might be cool, but I'd probably ego lift and hurt myself anyway.

Not saying never, just not now.

August 29, 2020

Is testosterone therapy safe? Take a breath before you take the plunge.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/is-testosterone-therapy-safe-take-a-breath-before-you-take-the-plunge

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2023, 03:50:23 AM »
Small balls makes the schlong look bigger so shrink em up.

So does shaving your pubic area.

No homo.  :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2023, 03:52:33 AM »
Wrong on both counts. See for yourself. Quit being a prude and hop on some test.

Stop it.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2023, 03:55:26 AM »
I dont trust studies for TRT, both good and/or bad...
Most of the time they use gen-pop, horribly unhealthy people.
Then there's studies by drug companies that turn out in their favor.

Real TRT (when kept in range) is healthy IMO for those who need it and are very low.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2023, 04:24:13 AM »
I dont trust studies for TRT, both good and/or bad...
Most of the time they use gen-pop, horribly unhealthy people.
Then there's studies by drug companies that turn out in their favor.

Real TRT (when kept in range) is healthy IMO for those who need it and are very low.

Well said.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2023, 05:12:46 AM »
Yeah NPP sounds like a smoother better ride. I'm just a bit cautious about the whole deca dick anecdote.

If your running test it won’t happen. Never did for me. Even when I ran deca without test it didn’t happen. People always talk about this but never happened to me or anyone I know yet it’s always mentioned.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2023, 05:22:15 AM »
That's me in the Bushes...

That's me in the Spot Light

Losing my Religion / Seed

Consider this….

Consider this…..

The bush of the century

Consider this…

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2023, 06:40:29 AM »
The usual reaction to tren is, "wow this stuff works!" It's partly because you usually can really feel it, it stimulates your nervous system for good and bad, you get stronger due to this, sleep is disturbed, mood gets weird, can be aggressive and euphoric in the gym but anxious and moody otherwise, sex drive is usually dramatically boosted immediately though can sometimes go the other way, especially over time or with high doses. Usually you see some quick changes in the physique like there's obviously something in yourrxsystem, there's little doubt. New veins, more hardness, whatever. But at the same time it doesn't necessarily put on a ton of size and scale weight. In fact many feel it's not the most effective "off season" compound because the scale might not move up a lot or not at all, it's like you can't eat enough as it seemingly revs up your metabolism a lot, plus may reduce your appetite. If you'd do some body analysis tests you'd most likely see it's effective for muscle but some want to see that scale move up, even if it's a lot of water and even fat, as long as you fill out your clothes. I think it's probably worthwhile for most juicers to at least try tren to see what it's about, if the sides are too much and the experience isn't that positive you just drop it. Simple.

The few studies on steroids like some 600mg/week testosterone studies show it puts on maybe 10lbs of muscle over several months. It's not necessarily that much. I don't know you but I'd guess you probably gained about that much too. It's just that it mostly looks way better on some due to genes - nicer frame, longer muscle bellies with more muscle fiber to begin with, so it appears more dramatic even if they also "only" gained that 10lbs. What I'm trying to say is that in my opinion this good and bad responder and hyperresponder isn't necessarily quite what people think. AAS basically work on anyone. I have trouble explaning exactly what I mean and all the factors involved without rambling on and on. :D

Dan Duchaine used to say "if Deca and Dbol doesn't work for you then nothing will" so it's not just tren that will show you what steroids can do for you. Duchaine also said an ideal first cycle should be at least 600mg but preferably 1000mg of testosterone a week, "nothing else or less will do." He thought a first cycle seems to be more effective that all subsequent cycles so do a substantial amount and don't mess around with less effective cycles and capitalize on the first exposure magic. You already did that basically. I usually tell a beginner, if they happen to ask me, to include a little Dianabol in a first cycle because it's usually a wonderful feel-good experience with quick size and strength gains. Most recommend test only at first but I've seen it be quite underwhelming for some even if testosterone is a comparatively strong steroid.

Steroids work and work well but they don't continually give more and more gains, the gains pretty quickly peter out and then you can juice for decades without causing many additional gains, you are just maintaining. The so called hyperresponders like top bodybuilders are exactly the same, many will say all their gains in the past several years or decades were due to  GH and insulin, they were maxed out on the steroids a long time ago. I know I, unfortunately, didn't grow that much larger after my first exposure gains even with rivers of oils and mountains of pills lol (cry).

tren is the best fat burner on the planet hands down , to bad it leaves you with permanent mental issues....

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2023, 06:50:34 AM »
Bodybuilding...The hobby of  frauds, phonies, posers, drug addicts and the mentally ill...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2023, 06:51:19 AM »
tren is the best fat burner on the planet hands down , to bad it leaves you with permanent mental issues....

I can def attest to leaving you with mental issues haha.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2023, 07:09:22 AM »
Bodybuilding...The hobby of  frauds, phonies, posers, drug addicts and the mentally ill...

Yeah, but that's only the competitors and not really all of them. And then you have "us".   ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2023, 07:17:24 AM »
August 29, 2020

Is testosterone therapy safe? Take a breath before you take the plunge.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/is-testosterone-therapy-safe-take-a-breath-before-you-take-the-plunge

"I can't tell you for certain that this raises your personal risk of heart problems and prostate cancer, or that it doesn't," Dr. Pallais says.

Convincing stuff.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2023, 07:33:13 AM »
Convincing stuff.

No long-term studies.

Eggs, however, are perfectly safe.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2023, 08:37:12 AM »
No long-term studies.

Eggs, however, are perfectly safe.

My urologist specifically said that the "no long term studies" thing is complete bullshit.
Y