Author Topic: positivity on the rise.........  (Read 50393 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: positivity on the rise.........
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2006, 05:16:28 PM »
What does Fook mean??

lol hahaha I believe fook means unbelievers; therefore, shut the unbelievers up.
just push some weight!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2006, 05:16:42 PM »

Pretty hard to have had a bad experience with a non existence identity , religion is a hypocritical culture that is designed to create divide and force the ideals of others , this a overall view based on history and current world trials and tribulations , not on any one set individual , there is a distinct difference in fantasy and reality , and possible and probible !!, and most religions use this to there advantage in its preaching of there cult existence , I myself believe do unto others as you would like done to you , and all shall be ok with this world , simple is sometimes best !!!

thats a big of a generalisation isnt it? not everyone is as extreme as that. its like saying anyone that is a bodybuilder is juiced to the gills. some people pride themselves on being natural.
P

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2006, 05:16:53 PM »

Pretty hard to have had a bad experience with a non existence identity , religion is a hypocritical culture that is designed to create divide and force the ideals of others , this a overall view based on history and current world trials and tribulations , not on any one set individual , there is a distinct difference in fantasy and reality , and possible and probible !!, and most religions use this to there advantage in its preaching of there cult existence , I myself believe do unto others as you would like done to you , and all shall be ok with this world , simple is sometimes best !!!

So you do this for the benefit of your Savoir Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome Aboard!! 8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »

I did not read that but it is clear that our follen comerade is greatly influenced by the teachings of Lee Priest. He even decided to hold 1000 pound on his hands untill he shrinks down to his level.
just push some weight!

LifterChick

« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2006, 05:18:25 PM »
This thread is pretty funny.
Okay I'm in, it will definitely add a new twist at the office tonight  :D

Let's see how far I can get cast out 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2006, 05:19:55 PM »

NiceRacq, that quote under your avatar...

did you think that through?

LifterChick

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2006, 05:20:50 PM »
NiceRacq, that quote under your avatar...

did you think that through?

Yep, that is not a typo   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2006, 05:22:17 PM »
I just meant the fact you're taking a sacreligious turn that many will find disgusting and unfunny?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2006, 05:22:44 PM »

Miss. NiceRacq it is written not to worship anyone other than God. Now please consider your actions wisely. From what I can see from your name you must have some nice physical features which would be of a great asset in heaven.

Either that or I must tame you!  
just push some weight!

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2006, 05:22:57 PM »

Jesus talked with many prostitutes....so we accept you into the fold, Nice raq. 8)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2006, 05:24:48 PM »
Good news my brothers of many different mothers. Spanky Capone and Billy Rosewood are both in time out. We have won that fight. Evil doers are in prison!  ;D
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2006, 05:25:43 PM »

Great to see you join, NiceRacq! God bless you ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2006, 05:26:52 PM »
may the lord be with you 240
P

LifterChick

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2006, 05:27:38 PM »
Jesus talked with many prostitutes....so we accept you into the fold, Nice raq. 8)

Great he called me a prostitute.  This one is never going to die  :-[

Miss. NiceRacq it is written not to worship anyone other than God. Now please consider your actions wisely. From what I can see from your name you must have some nice physical features which would be of a great asset in heaven.

Either that or I must tame you! 

it's not worship its Whor(e)ship

I just meant the fact you're taking a sacreligious turn that many will find disgusting and unfunny?

you think the word Temple is too much, Maybe Mosque?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2006, 05:27:56 PM »
Good news my brothers of many different mothers. Spanky Capone and Billy Rosewood are both in time out. We have won that fight. Evil doers are in prison!  ;D

They will meet their Father Satan, and burn in the lake of everlasting destruction!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2006, 05:29:01 PM »
They will meet their Father Satan, and burn in the lake of everlasting destruction!!!!

Let us pray for their sake they don't. We must saveth as many of those souls as we can. :)
just push some weight!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2006, 05:29:57 PM »

Yes, Alexxx, two evildoers put in their place, this is excellent news. :D

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2006, 05:31:34 PM »
Great he called me a prostitute.  This one is never going to die  :-[

it's not worship its Whor(e)ship

you think the word Temple is too much, Maybe Mosque?

You are my sister, we have all been prostitutes at one time or another to something.
P.S.  The Lord told me to tell you "Temple" will do. :)

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2006, 05:37:12 PM »
    So you do this for the benefit of your Savior Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Welcome Aboard!!  

Jesus Christ , was just a man whom did not follow the law of the land and for that he perished , as wrong as that may have been , that is all there was to it , nothing more , so based on that many millions have died , still are dying , many millions raped and plundered and stolen from all in his name sake ???/ intresting huh !!

Also intresting is because i believe in treating others nicely and fairly that you would associate me with the name Jesus Christ, now thats a cult following if i ever heard of it !!

oh yeah me and lee have similar believes in this area , as you probably do with many people you know !!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2006, 05:38:43 PM »
Jesus Christ , was just a man whom did not follow the law of the land and for that he perished , as wrong as that may have been , that is all there was to it , nothing more , so based on that many millions have died , still are dying , many millions raped and blundered and stolen from all in his name sake ???/ intresting huh !!

Also intresting is because i believe in treating others nicely and fairly that you would associate me with the name Jesus Christ, now thats a cult following if i ever heard of it !!

oh yeah me and lee have similar believes in this area , as you probably do with many people you know !!!

Tell me, do men offer you iternal life?
just push some weight!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2006, 05:39:15 PM »
Ahhh, so you are in Lebanon. What do you think of it?

i'm in beirut, the paris of the middle east.  nice now the syrians have gotten the hell out

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2006, 05:39:48 PM »

is that because some members of lees family dont abide by what god has said is acceptable behaviour?
P

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2006, 05:40:02 PM »
i'm in beirut, the paris of the middle east.  nice now the syrians have gotten the hell out
watch how you talk about Syrians.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2006, 05:43:06 PM »

Hahahaha...what's wrong with Syrians? ;D

LifterChick

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2006, 05:45:37 PM »
Tell me, do men offer you iternal life?

Yea a few have tried that line  ;)

I mean Jesus will save you...
Damn, I'm not very good at this preaching stuff.