Author Topic: Sweden's lesbians defeat USA's lesbians in World Cup soccer  (Read 3544 times)

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Sweden's lesbians defeat USA's lesbians in World Cup soccer
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2023, 08:32:25 PM »
No one gives a toss about female sports.

Unless the participants are hot and wear sexy gear.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2023, 11:52:22 PM »
I remember the time when Jane liked Henda

What happened?
I remember the time when Jane liked Henda

What happened?

Haha she does (I think) but has pretty much always been angry at something I’ve said or done the latest is because she found out I stopped my heart meds and started taking steroids again, at least I think anyways as I’ve been well behaved since then. even nice emails often had threats of violence sprinkled in. It’s one of the things I like about Jane is her insults and threats haha

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2023, 11:52:56 PM »
I do like Henda !

He’s like a Liverpool Shitzo, without the boyish charm.

I’m 100% sure he would stand next to Arvilla in RobC’s hedges.

No homo.

I’m not from Liverpool ! The rest I can’t deny

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2023, 01:07:25 AM »

College women's gymnastics is my favorite sport. :P

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2023, 06:48:10 AM »
These limits on free speech are antithetical to Western civilization.

Western civilization has let the worst people run the media and all the institutions. It's not deserved or IQ based, they're organized like a mafia and put themselves in charge of thought, while Europeans silently spectate.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2023, 07:09:24 AM »
UNREAL.^

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2023, 08:44:01 AM »
More people get arrested in the UK for online comments than they do in Russia.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2023, 08:51:10 AM »
Lesbian rights are superior than the mentally ill rights.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2023, 10:39:01 AM »
These limits on free speech are antithetical to Western civilization.

Western civilization has let the worst people run the media and all the institutions. It's not deserved or IQ based, they're organized like a mafia and put themselves in charge of thought, while Europeans silently spectate.

But the cop does look like a lesbian.

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2023, 12:06:45 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2023, 04:18:22 PM »
Haha she does (I think) but has pretty much always been angry at something I’ve said or done the latest is because she found out I stopped my heart meds and started taking steroids again, at least I think anyways as I’ve been well behaved since then. even nice emails often had threats of violence sprinkled in. It’s one of the things I like about Jane is her insults and threats haha

I’m not angry at you. I was very clear that when your heart stops, I’m coming to your funeral to pee on your grave, show your family photos of Primehomosexual, and tell them I knew your husband back in Oregon. I will also let your ex-wife know that I’m glad you’ve passed away, so I will finally stop getting below average dick pics in my email.  🤣

How is the bairn and the rabbits ? I wish I had a rabbit.

The chickens are good. I will email you about Silverstone and bitch about the rain. Have to go check on the house in Hawaii really soon, so will be away. Replacing heart medication with testosterone is a bold move Cotton. You what the Endo thinks of that !

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2023, 05:16:48 PM »
I’m not angry at you. I was very clear that when your heart stops, I’m coming to your funeral to pee on your grave, show your family photos of Primehomosexual, and tell them I knew your husband back in Oregon. I will also let your ex-wife know that I’m glad you’ve passed away, so I will finally stop getting below average dick pics in my email.  🤣

How is the bairn and the rabbits ? I wish I had a rabbit.

The chickens are good. I will email you about Silverstone and bitch about the rain. Have to go check on the house in Hawaii really soon, so will be away. Replacing heart medication with testosterone is a bold move Cotton. You what the Endo thinks of that !

Haha I doubt I’ll have much if any family left by then at least any that are willing to attend my funeral, but at least the sight of you taking a piss on my grave will give a few of my mates a bit wank material.

The bairns good I’ve had here here for the last 3 weeks now as it’s the summer holidays and I don’t think she’s getting much attention at her mothers so has became really clingy towards me, her rabbit now stays at her mothers as it chewed up her entire bedroom but she says once her rabbit dies she’s coming to live with me full time. My son who does live with me left school in July and has been working with us all summer.

Glad to hear chickens doing well and haven’t been eaten by a fox yet, they laying many eggs? One thing can depend on is fucking rain in the English summer it’s done nothing but rain here for weeks. I know it’s potentially stupid but living like that taking regular meds ect wasn’t for me I just wanted to feel normal again was told in august last year endo would see me in 4 months time regarding trt and still haven’t heard a thing yet a year down the line so took matters into own hands in fact since last scan showed normal heart function had resumed the nhs forgot I exist went from appointments up to the eyeballs to fuck all

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2023, 06:23:14 PM »

Haha I doubt I’ll have much if any family left by then at least any that are willing to attend my funeral, but at least the sight of you taking a piss on my grave will give a few of my mates a bit wank material.

The bairns good I’ve had here here for the last 3 weeks now as it’s the summer holidays and I don’t think she’s getting much attention at her mothers so has became really clingy towards me, her rabbit now stays at her mothers as it chewed up her entire bedroom but she says once her rabbit dies she’s coming to live with me full time. My son who does live with me left school in July and has been working with us all summer.

Glad to hear chickens doing well and haven’t been eaten by a fox yet, they laying many eggs? One thing can depend on is fucking rain in the English summer it’s done nothing but rain here for weeks. I know it’s potentially stupid but living like that taking regular meds ect wasn’t for me I just wanted to feel normal again was told in august last year endo would see me in 4 months time regarding trt and still haven’t heard a thing yet a year down the line so took matters into own hands in fact since last scan showed normal heart function had resumed the nhs forgot I exist went from appointments up to the eyeballs to fuck all

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2023, 10:02:34 AM »

like a rain soaked Glastonbury

Hahahaha.... vivid image... haha... er..... bleurgh! :-X

;D

I do like Henda !

He’s like a Liverpool Shitzo, without the boyish charm.

I’m 100% sure he would stand next to Arvilla in RobC’s hedges.

No homo.

I’m not from Liverpool ! The rest I can’t deny

If Henda thinks he can jump the queue and just stand directly behind Mike he'll have to arm-wrestle me first! >:(

;D

T

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2023, 10:04:48 AM »

Jesus  :o :P

Would bend that over while those teets bounce around in a heart-beat... I'd probably finish that quick too...  ???

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2023, 10:05:45 AM »

I was very happy to learn about this particular activity!!!

T

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2023, 10:35:31 AM »
Hahahaha.... vivid image... haha... er..... bleurgh! :-X

;D

If Henda thinks he can jump the queue and just stand directly behind Mike he'll have to arm-wrestle me first! >:(

;D

Haha don’t i automatically get placed next to Mike on account of us both having tiny quads and cock?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2023, 10:52:35 AM »
Haha don’t i automatically get placed next to Mike on account of us both having tiny quads and cock?

“Tiny Cocks and Quads” should be the name of a Getbig sub-forum.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2023, 11:00:00 AM »

That would only leave about 5 people on the gossip and opinions though

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2023, 11:30:06 AM »
That would only leave about 5 people on the gossip and opinions though

Yeah - hanky and four Mathjew Canning gimmicks.

🙋‍♀️

I stayed near Watford and Lutterworth, is that like 500 kilometers south of you ?

I got a brief tour of the Aston Martin headquarters but missed out on the British Motor Museum. And it rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock for 3 days.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2023, 11:54:59 AM »
Yeah - hanky and four Mathjew Canning gimmicks.

🙋‍♀️

I stayed near Watford and Lutterworth, is that like 500 kilometers south of you ?

I got a brief tour of the Aston Martin headquarters but missed out on the British Motor Museum. And it rained like a cow pissing on a flat rock for 3 days.

Haha almost it’s about 245 mile/394km south of here. It’s done fuck all but rain here most the summer they not usually as bad as this only last 2 days we had a bit sun before that it’s been like 2 months or so of shit weather. Compared to The nice places you usually frequent England  probably looks like an utter shit hole at the best of times never mind in the pissing down rain

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2023, 01:02:47 PM »

What in your opinion is a tiny cock?

Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2023, 02:37:19 PM »

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2023, 05:35:23 AM »
More diversity failures in the World Cup. Columbia's all brown/black team lost to England's mostly white team.

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2023, 05:42:34 AM »

you  :D