Author Topic: Shiloh Jolie Pitt  (Read 8127 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Shiloh Jolie Pitt
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2023, 12:19:02 PM »
Imagine following the growth of some underage child of famous people, just to bring it up and post about it on getbig and thinking it’s normal.  :-\

You are right, people like yourself who post on Getbig are not normal... in fact you are puke worthy sick.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2023, 12:25:29 PM »
You are right, people like yourself who post on Getbig are not normal... in fact you are puke worthy sick.

You think you are eccentric when in fact you are a mentally deranged person who cannot hide it because of your lack of awareness and social skills.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2023, 12:27:29 PM »
"Kid following, Biden like pervert" reported...  ???

LOL! Shiloh is 17 years old. She is still a minor but hardly a kid.
Ugly piece of shit

LOL! Hopefully you are never asked to pick someone out of a line up. You ability to identify people is very poor.

The bottom photos you posted are of Rose Namajunas (born June 29, 1992) She is an American professional mixed martial artist and no where near as beautiful as Shiloh. But then given her profession, she probably intends to look mean.
What will be Miltons next young target to make a thread about?

We've had Justin Bieber which he called "lil cutie" and now Shiloh

Justin Beiber is almost 30 years old. Have you seen photos of him. He's hardly a 'lil cutie' which I never called him unless it was a joke.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2023, 01:06:36 PM »
Angelina Jolie was never hot, neither is that Jennifer Aniston

Prime Carmen Electra, Jennifer Connelly, Pamela Anderson early 90’s

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2023, 01:14:04 PM »

Yet I would rail both until the cows came home... Angelina's Teets were epic..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2023, 01:21:34 PM »

LOL! Hopefully you are never asked to pick someone out of a line up. You ability to identify people is very poor.

The bottom photos you posted are of Rose Namajunas (born June 29, 1992) She is an American professional mixed martial artist and no where near as beautiful as Shiloh. But then given her profession, she probably intends to look mean.
Justin Beiber is almost 30 years old. Have you seen photos of him. He's hardly a 'lil cutie' which I never called him unless it was a joke.
Outed as the creepy old deviant c unt you are.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2023, 01:23:16 PM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2023, 01:28:27 PM »
Someone just delete this whole thread

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2023, 01:30:40 PM »
Someone just delete this whole thread

Be preferable to just delete the soggy old queer.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2023, 02:30:43 PM »

Meltdown.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2023, 03:37:22 PM »
Angelina Jolie was never hot
Agreed, and Julia Roberts ain`t shit either.....her lips look inverted.

I`d spite fuck the dogshit out of Aniston though!  :D

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2023, 03:48:25 PM »
Seriously Prime, you deserve to be tied up in this position and be left there for hours/days - maybe, just maybe, this will allow you to reflect on your lack of self-awareness and deviancy.

Pedophile scum

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2023, 03:56:32 PM »

You’re mad, a younger Jolie is prob 2nd only to Monica bellucci

BRUTALIFTRUE

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2023, 03:59:32 PM »

Agreed... Aniston is very boring and nothing attractive.. Jolies 'teets' definitely weren't epic.. Stupid small... Like ppl who call Katy Perry busty.. She ain't got shit.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2023, 04:02:50 PM »
Prime Angelia was other-worldly hot. I've just missed bumping into her by the skin of my teeth twice now and I'm still raging about it. I've deluded myself into thinking I can shag her now that she's old.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2023, 04:03:22 PM »
Over the years a lot of trash has been posted on Getbig regarding Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt letting Shiloh Jolie Pitt chose how she wanted to present herself. During her younger years she preferred the name John and often wore boys’ clothes. So of course, a lot of Getbig posters claimed this meant Brad and Angelina were bad parents because they did not force Shiloh dress and act like a little girl who played with Barbie dolls, etc.

Well, seems Shiloh's morphed from a "tomboy" into a young lady. She has benefitted from the excellent genes with which her parents endowed her. And she is stunning.  She is also a perfect amalgamation of attractive facial features from both her parents.

Although she was always ‘cute’ her appearance changed throughout her childhood years from a tomboy as she matured into a debutant.   

And maybe just to keep everyone guessing or gossiping last year she shaved her head.

So did her mom in 1998.

Nowadays her parents would be arrested for abuse because they didn't get her on hormones, cut off her tits and start calling her John. You should be happy that the Pitts had the sense to let her ride out her tomboy days and not go full liberal retard on her. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2023, 04:04:32 PM »
Nowadays her parents would be arrested for abuse because they didn't get her on hormones, cut off her tits and start calling her John. You should be happy that the Pitts had the sense to let her ride out her tomboy days and not go full liberal retard on her. ::)

Brad fucked off because she adopted a fucking Benetton advert

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2023, 04:17:43 PM »

You called him that many years ago, when he was a kid
Q

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2023, 04:34:18 PM »
You called him that many years ago, when he was a kid

If I did, he probably was 'cute' when he was a kid. It is normal to refer to kids as being cute except of course on Getbig where some folks minds are stuck in the gutter. Just as it is not weird to folks to say a 17 year old attractive female is beautiful. 

I would not describe him so today though. Poor guy, he recently had a bout with Ramsay Hunt Syndrome which caused half his face to become paralyzed. Fortunately, the condition has improved. -Got to give the fellow credit because he didn't hide from the camera during the worst of it.

One wonders what goes on in some Getbig folks’ minds that they always assume something seamy or inappropriate is going on. -Filthy minds produce filthy thoughts and thus filthy accusations.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2023, 04:36:28 PM »

You’re mad, a younger Jolie is prob 2nd only to Monica bellucci

Fuck no, after seeing her in Gone in 60 seconds, No thanks

She’s overrated like majority of the Hollywood scums

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2023, 04:42:02 PM »
Brad fucked off because she adopted a fucking Benetton advert
No idea what that is, it sounds like a disease bhanks has had and beaten.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2023, 04:45:48 PM »

That her parents her express herself or 'ride it out' as you put it, is exactly my point. This is what most loving and caring parents do. I thought I made this clear in my original post when I wrote, "So of course, a lot of Getbig posters claimed this meant Brad and Angelina were bad parents because they did not force Shiloh dress and act like a little girl who played with Barbie dolls, etc.

On another note, I read an article this morning that referred to what is currently going on in Florida as chaos… I immediately thought of you, Chaos.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2023, 04:50:08 PM »
No idea what that is, it sounds like a disease bhanks has had and beaten.

It may very well be that, but I think he meant a Benetton advertisement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2023, 04:59:51 PM »

Rusty Trombone posted this in response to the first photo of her. Not sure which of the two women he meant was an 'ugly piece of shit'. Obviously, neither of them are.

Ugly piece of shit

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2023, 05:07:43 PM »
Epic creepy thread backfire.