Author Topic: RIP Wagner Boss - Evgeny Prigozhin - Plane Crash...  (Read 3197 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: RIP Wagner Boss - Evgeny Prigozhin - Plane Crash...
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2023, 03:39:56 PM »
I hope they find the two black guys that did this

Ha-ha...good one, Vince.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2023, 03:47:05 PM »
😁

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2023, 04:35:25 PM »
How you say in Russian:"shit happens"?

byvaet ( бывает)

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2023, 04:46:23 PM »
I said it in the other thread, but how on earth did this guy think he was going to continue on after his mutiny, without being a target for assassination? Fucking a, the balls on these people sometimes.

Putin cleaning house.

My guess is Utkin and him were either between a rock and a hard place ( foreign Intelligence or even competing factions in the Kremlin promised them they had their back ).....or this was all staged.

Two thing are for sure :

1) You don't fuck with Putin

2) He never, ever, ever forgives anyone ( even when he does )

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2023, 05:14:33 PM »
General Surovikin has just been relieved from his duties as Commander-in-Chief of the Aerospace Forces....

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2023, 05:15:39 PM »

;D  ;D

Venom Vince is on fire lately

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2023, 05:43:42 PM »
Kremlin insiders report that President Putin is struggling to process the tragedy of his close friend's accidental death.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2023, 06:53:10 PM »

lol ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2023, 06:54:15 PM »

😂🤣😂🤣😂

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2023, 09:17:24 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2023, 10:39:59 PM »
Who's killed more. Putin or the Clintons?

That 51% vs 49% is teetering...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2023, 11:27:52 PM »
I said it in the other thread, but how on earth did this guy think he was going to continue on after his mutiny, without being a target for assassination? Fucking a, the balls on these people sometimes.

Putin cleaning house.

Maybe he didn't think that. Where could he have hid anyway?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2023, 01:24:32 AM »
  ;D  ;D

Venom Vince is on fire lately

😂😂

Finally, a case where they really dindu nuthin’.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2023, 01:28:04 AM »
Interesting.   I predicted in the past it would be poison.  So either Putin decided to get creative and switch things up or the guy decides his best course of action is to fake his death and hang out with Elvis, Tupac, and Jim Thompson.

I believe the way they were killed was a message to others.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2023, 01:31:06 AM »
Good drink. Or is that White Russian?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2023, 08:34:11 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2023, 01:51:25 AM »
Stray missile. It happens.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2023, 02:09:43 AM »
Of course Putin okayed it. Now they're all acting like there needs to be an investigation. Like some Putin-fan did this with some military hardware without Putin's knowledge. Ridiculous.

The whole Prigozhin saga was such an embarassment for Putin. That Putin let them march towards Moscow, and then let them leave is in my opinion due to them knowing this could ignite a civil war and the whole regime might come down. They were lucky that it played out like it did, they were prepared to eat some shit for this conclusion.

But Putin even met with Prigozhin recently if the reports are true. How embarrassing.

The other Putin assassinations were very amateurish in my opinion too. Like Navalny survived their attempt. Putin was like "the guy would have been dead if we decided so, it wasn't us," meanwhile they admitted a team of assassins were following him everywhere. You'd think that they wouldn't fail but through someone's incompetence they failed.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2023, 10:38:17 AM »
Of course Putin okayed it. Now they're all acting like there needs to be an investigation. Like some Putin-fan did this with some military hardware without Putin's knowledge. Ridiculous.

According to the International Civil Aviation Organization, an investigation must be conducted by the Russian Interstate Aviation Committee, in the presence of the aircraft's manufacturer, Embraer S.A.

Something tells me they are going to blame external actors. The jet supposedly carried a bomb onboard. At the same time witnesses reported hearing two distinct explosions before the jet crashed. A typical air defence manoeuver - shoot two rockets to make sure you hit the target.

Who knows.

The whole Prigozhin saga was such an embarassment for Putin. That Putin let them march towards Moscow, and then let them leave is in my opinion due to them knowing this could ignite a civil war and the whole regime might come down. They were lucky that it played out like it did, they were prepared to eat some shit for this conclusion.

But Putin even met with Prigozhin recently if the reports are true. How embarrassing.

The whole point of that conflict was not about freedom and justice, but business as usual. RF was seeking full control of the assets and leadership of the Private military company. Wagner's leadership was furious about that.

Wagner contractors were paid x5-x6 more than members of the regular army, and, contrary to what Prigozhin's claimed, were supplied with absolutely everything they needed by the Russian Federation ( ammo, equipement, spare parts etc.) - which is illegal, according to international law.

The military company is active in 10 African coutries, providing local leaders with combat and protection forces, strategic planning, operational and logistical support, procurement and maintenance of powerful weapons platforms ( including tanks and attack helicopters etc.)

In exchange Wagner was granted access to vast natural ressources for export and trade. The PMC mainly exported Sudanese gold to Russia as well as diamonds and wood from the Central African Republic to the Emirates and China.

About 5000 contractors were/are active on African soil.

The companie's growing influence in Africa rubbed Putin the wrong way, which led to his ultimatum : all PMC officers must sign a contract with the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, de facto subjugating them fully to Russia.

As we speak, G.R.U. operatives are actively assuming command of Wagner's African network. Prior to his Prigozhin's assasination, African leaders were instructed not to conduct business with him anymore.

The other Putin assassinations were very amateurish in my opinion too. Like Navalny survived their attempt. Putin was like "the guy would have been dead if we decided so, it wasn't us," meanwhile they admitted a team of assassins were following him everywhere. You'd think that they wouldn't fail but through someone's incompetence they failed.

I disagree.

The whole point of Navalny's poisoning was to humiliate him, weaken him and obviously, make him suffer. Many failed to see this display of GRU's dark humour.

Regarding why Navalny is still alive today, my guess is that he is a member of an influent, competing faction in the Kremlin.

He's bee recently sentenced to 19 years of reclusion in a maximum security prison - a place where convicted murderers, rapists etc. are sent. Those facilities are....very brutal to say the least.

They are going to make him pay until his last breath.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2023, 08:35:05 AM »
You have to admit that Putin is a fucking bad ass.   He blew that fucking airplane up right out in the open and wiped out the leaders of Wagner in one swoop.   That was some strict up mob shit.  He was sending a message to the remaining people in Wagner to not fuck around again or find out.

Of course, they are still looking for the 2 black guys but those mudaks must have been 3 sheets drunk on Popov to even think about fucking with him....much less actually stage a rebellion.   Even Sleepy Joe warned them to watch their backs.   

Guess that's the end of the Wagner Group, prob will disband now
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2023, 09:39:10 AM »
Fuck him.

Putin next. Gaddafi style.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2023, 09:41:50 AM »
Zelensky next, Funkytown-style
Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2023, 10:46:21 AM »
You have to admit that Putin is a fucking bad ass.   He blew that fucking airplane up right out in the open and wiped out the leaders of Wagner in one swoop.   That was some strict up mob shit.  He was sending a message to the remaining people in Wagner to not fuck around again or find out.

Of course, they are still looking for the 2 black guys but those mudaks must have been 3 sheets drunk on Popov to even think about fucking with him....much less actually stage a rebellion.   Even Sleepy Joe warned them to watch their backs.   

Guess that's the end of the Wagner Group, prob will disband now

Our politicians are much more efficient. Just take care of them while they're in their cell. No need to ramp up expenses with blown up airplanes.

;D