Author Topic: Brutal  (Read 3229 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2023, 09:54:38 PM »
42,918 total votes separated Trump from the presidency.  That's it.  3 states Georgia (Atlanta), Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and Arizona.  Electoral College.  And to the extent you care about the 81 to 74 million, that extra 7 million was all from NY and CA, two states Republicans don't even contest, so it means nothing.

It means Trump lost. Some people are having a hard time grasping that.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2023, 11:12:53 PM »
Trumps first post back on Twitter…

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2023, 12:20:57 AM »

Hypothetically, if Biden actually won by the fake numbers you suggest, it doesn’t take away from the blatant election interference in witch that alone would have overturned the results. But as it were, it was more than election interference that skewed the results. If it wasn’t we wouldn’t be here..

Page 1 should have made the fake election null and void

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2023, 03:50:07 AM »
He should have gone head back defiant look, would have been more iconic in a good way, this looks too angry in a bitter shady way

Or the jodi arias/steve mcqueen smile thing, to just mess with the usual protocol and differentiate himself in a "Trump does it again" manner

This one will be endlessly targeted to the suburban moms he needs in a general

Yes, I agree with this.  He looks slightly deranged— which I’m fine with, but I fear that it’ll be offputting for other voters.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2023, 03:51:57 AM »

Agreed, but by a very slight margin.  The whole “81 million votes to 74 million votes!!!” Narrative is just asinine as that’s not how American elections are decided, and never were.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2023, 04:09:49 AM »
🇺🇸

“ABSOLUTE ELITE ATHLETE”
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    for sure almost a mr. olympia type physique right there.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2023, 04:13:51 AM »
42,918 total votes separated Trump from the presidency.  That's it.  3 states Georgia (Atlanta), Wisconsin (Milwaukee) and Arizona.  Electoral College.  And to the extent you care about the 81 to 74 million, that extra 7 million was all from NY and CA, two states Republicans don't even contest, so it means nothing.
  According to vote tallies from The Associated Press, Clinton amassed 65,844,610 votes across all 50 states and Washington D.C., 48.2 percent of all votes cast. Trump received 62,979,636 votes, 46.1 percent of all votes cast.

The Associated Press announced today that all votes had officially been certified.

Clinton had 2,864,974 votes more than Trump, the largest popular vote margin of any losing presidential candidate in U.S. history, according to the AP.

Trump won the presidency by clinching 304 electoral votes, well over the minimum 270 needed. Clinton won 227 electoral votes.    ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2023, 04:18:32 AM »
Pure theater for the mindless....  ::) ::)

End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
·
17h
Donald J. Trump- arrested
Trump lawyers- arrested
Steve Bannon- arrested
Peter Navarro- arrested
Rudy Giuliani- arrested
James O’Keefe- raided
Roger Stone- arrested

The Clintons- 0 jail time
Hunter Biden- 0 jail time
Epstein clients- 0 jail time
DC war criminals- 0 jail time

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2023, 04:25:35 AM »
Yes, I agree with this.  He looks slightly deranged— which I’m fine with, but I fear that it’ll be offputting for other voters.
;D ;D ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2023, 04:38:16 AM »

F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2023, 08:39:58 AM »
Funk going full meltdown because he knows this is backfiring big time

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2023, 08:47:42 AM »
TRUMP 2024
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2023, 08:49:31 AM »
I thought the first amendment protected free speech?

Why cant Donald say the election was stolen?

Is it also true that now he has been indicted he will be allowed to produce any evidence of the rigged election in court?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2023, 09:34:30 AM »
Agreed, but by a very slight margin.  The whole “81 million votes to 74 million votes!!!” Narrative is just asinine as that’s not how American elections are decided, and never were.

I understand how the electoral college works. I understand the popular vote is not as important and doesn't always indicate the winner. I also understand 7 million more people voted for Biden than Trump. Whether those 7 million votes mattered isn't relevant to me when discussing the different calculations as long as it's clear the electoral college is the only count that matters 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2023, 09:35:51 AM »
Hypothetically, if Biden actually won by the fake numbers you suggest, it doesn’t take away from the blatant election interference in witch that alone would have overturned the results. But as it were, it was more than election interference that skewed the results. If it wasn’t we wouldn’t be here..

I don't think there is an actual number of times your claims can be debunked and you would drop them.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2023, 09:37:27 AM »
I thought the first amendment protected free speech?

Why cant Donald say the election was stolen?

Is it also true that now he has been indicted he will be allowed to produce any evidence of the rigged election in court?

He can say it all he wants. That's really not the issue, it's a red herring. The issue is he tried to coerce an official into changing the vote count in his favor when there was no reason to do so.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2023, 09:40:55 AM »
He can say it all he wants. That's really not the issue, it's a red herring. The issue is he tried to coerce an official into changing the vote count in his favor when there was no reason to do so.

allegedly...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »

hahahahha  "ok"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2023, 10:22:03 AM »
I don't think there is an actual number of times your claims can be debunked and you would drop them.

So in your delusional mind, there was no election interference either. Am I understanding this correctly?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 10:23:14 AM »

What about the proven biased censorship of the laptop story, the shadow banning of conservatives on social media, the procurement of the "51" letter by Biden's team, knowing that the laptop was real at the time, the DOJ purposefully letting the statute of limitations run out on the Hunter charges?

All this stuff really happened and was proven with the twitter files, whistleblower testimony, etc.  It's not illogical or irrational to  believe that given the small margin of EC votes in the three states this "fixed" the election.

So, whether or not it was hacking of the machines, etc is irrelevant - this election was fixed by big tech, the biden admin, and the justice departments because they all hated Trump at irrational levels.

Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2023, 10:27:11 AM »
What about the proven biased censorship of the laptop story, the shadow banning of conservatives on social media, the procurement of the "51" letter by Biden's team, knowing that the laptop was real at the time, the DOJ purposefully letting the statute of limitations run out on the Hunter charges?

All this stuff really happened and was proven with the twitter files, whistleblower testimony, etc.  It's not illogical or irrational to  believe that given the small margin of EC votes in the three states this "fixed" the election.

So, whether or not it was hacking of the machines, etc is irrelevant - this election was fixed by big tech, the biden admin, and the justice departments because they all hated Trump at irrational levels.

Twitter files as well proved this

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2023, 10:53:33 AM »
Funk going full meltdown because he knows this is backfiring big time

Funk tries to play is on the sly, but he has one of the biggest cases of TDS around. Which is fine and OK.
WE hate who we hate...

I happened to hate Nazi like regime's trying to "re-do" the constitution and remove freedoms.
The part about hating a guy who ran the country like a great biz, very secure, very financially strong, well there's some deep-seated inner hate that goes along w/ hating on that stuff..
"Mean Tweets" can sting the sensitive...

I also hate kid rapists, imagine someone doing that to their own daughter? ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2023, 11:08:29 AM »
Democrats…..

i=5GGCIVfy2GgfAI2O

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2023, 12:10:34 PM »
hahahaha the truth is just a pesky inconvenience.

---
“Far fewer people than debate”: Trump claim that 200+ million watched Tucker interview off by 200M+
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CFar+fewer+people+than+debate%E2%80%9D%3A+Trump+claim+that+200%2B+million+watched+Tucker+interview+off+by+200M%2B

Former President Donald Trump touted the dubious viewership numbers for his interview with former Fox News star Tucker Carlson but video metrics appear to show that far more people watched the Fox News Republican debate.

Carlson posted the 46-minute interview, pre-taped at the former president's golf course in Bedminster, New Jersey, on X, formerly Twitter, just minutes before the first GOP debate began airing on the conservative network Wednesday night. The interview garnered upwards of 75 million views on the platform the night it went live, according to X's view counter, and hundreds more since.

"The Tucker Carlson Interview with me was a BLOCKBUSTER. Could hit 200,000,000 Views, and more!" Trump posted on Truth Social Thursday morning. When Carlson's post later reached around 231 million views, Trump declared it "The Biggest Video on Social Media, EVER, more than double the Super Bowl," which drew more than 115 million viewers when it aired in February.

In a Thursday night appearance on Newsmax, the former president continued to boast about the interview's ratings, telling host Greg Kelly that it reached "record-setting numbers" and was up to 257 million views with a potential to garner up to 300 million before it loses traction.

"The biggest ever interview was Oprah with Michael Jackson," Trump said, adding, "I think we've doubled it up."

As of late Friday morning, Carlson's tweet with the conversation displayed a count of 254.6 million views.

The former president went on to surmise that the reason for the high viewership was because "our country is dying for a good country again," asserting that, under his administration, the U.S. had "the safest boarders, the biggest tax cuts" and was all around doing better compared to the current "failing nation" that it is.

But the metric on X is not a sum of the views Carlson's video received, but a sum of the number of views the tweet itself got.

According to Mashable, Carlson's interview with Trump had only received 14.8 million video views on X as of Thursday evening. While the tweet's impressions — which counts when a user actively clicks on a tweet, the tweet appears in a user's timeline after being retweeted and when it appears in a user's timeline via the algorithm — grew toward 300 million, the actual video view count was 220 million views less than that.

Video views only count the amount of times a piece of media is played for two or more seconds on the platform, which includes when a user has 50 percent of the content visible on the screen for that length of time and when the media autoplays.

"To break down what this means for Tucker Carlson's Trump interview: The video itself was actually played only 14.8 million times, for at least two seconds of the more than 46-minute interview — or just over six percent of the total 236 million times someone saw the post on X," Mashable's Matt Binder explained.

Want a daily wrap-up of all the news and commentary Salon has to offer? Subscribe to our morning newsletter, Crash Course.

Under Elon Musk's leadership, Twitter began removing the video view count from public view in May months after he added a "views" count metric to tweets in general. While both metrics displayed on users' tweets for a time, the company ultimately scrapped the typically smaller, though more accurate, video view count and kept the higher, though inaccurate, tweet views.

Some older Android versions of the Twitter app continued to show the public video view metrics on X, and Mashable was able to access and pull the data from it.

The outlet also found that Carlson's new show on X routinely displayed an impressions total that was five or six times greater than the actual video views per episode. Carlson's interview with contentious right-wing influencer Andrew Tate in July, as of Thursday evening, had 17.9 million video views on X but some 107 million impressions. By comparison, despite having fewer than half the impressions of his interview with Trump, which had an impressions-to-video-views ratio of almost 17:1, Carlson's Tate interview raked in over 3 million more video views.

Despite being lauded as counter-programming to the Fox debate, Trump's interview with Carlson "was seen by far fewer people than the Fox News debate," wrote Mediaite's Aidan McLaughlin, though the metrics are measured differently.

Nielsen reported that the Republican presidential debate drew 12.8 million viewers. But that count measures the average concurrent viewers of a program, meaning that the event's total viewership is far higher.

"In TV, the standard measurement unit for viewership is the average-minute audience — how many viewers there are in an average minute of content," Steve Hasker, Nielsen's former president and the current CEO of Thomson Reuters, explained in 2015. "In the digital space, on the other hand, video measurement is commonly expressed as the gross number of times the video is viewed, even if only for one minute or one second. These two metrics are quite different, and comparing one to the other unfairly tilts the comparison against TV."
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2023, 12:17:27 PM »