Author Topic: It begins - McCarthy Officially Backs Biden Impeachment Inquiry  (Read 2257 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: It begins - McCarthy Officially Backs Biden Impeachment Inquiry
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2023, 04:37:07 AM »
3 whiny libcucks, see how they run.. you know who you are lolololol.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2023, 07:20:55 AM »
McQuarthy!!!     LOL.   

Hypocrits are usually the dumbest people around. Not just on this board either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2023, 09:30:15 AM »
McQuarthy!!!     LOL.   

Hypocrits are usually the dumbest people around. Not just on this board either.

He legally and constitutionally doesn’t need a vote. Cry more..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2023, 10:23:47 AM »
Biden is funneling money to Ukraine because they gave him and his dirtbag son tens of millions of dollars.   Tons of young men are dying needlessly as a result. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2023, 10:47:49 AM »
He legally and constitutionally doesn’t need a vote. Cry more..

I didn’t say he did need one Retard-O.   Still haven’t mastered simple reading yet I see. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2023, 04:02:29 PM »
I didn’t say he did need one Retard-O.   Still haven’t mastered simple reading yet I see.

I’m learning you need to really spell it out to Coach otherwise it goes over his head..

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2023, 04:26:12 PM »
I’m learning you need to really spell it out to Coach otherwise it goes over his head..

Hee Hee.  I saw what you did there.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2023, 07:28:28 PM »
Especially when he is too stupid to debate.   He can’t articulate or post factual information here in a thread when he has plenty of time to research it first.

But, but... Don't you know that it is all the fault of voice to text. Add to this that Coach is undoubtably listening to a MAGA, rightwing, conspiracy theorist radio talk show or webcasters YouTube videos whilst driving around L.A. searching for expensive gasoline so he can photograph the station's billboard and post it on Getbig as proof of Biden's failed economy.

I imagine the debate he is continuously trying to engage someone in to having with him will have ground rules to include the location of the debate must me in each debater's vehicle and be video captured on a mobile phone which is taped to the dash or headliner.

I've concluded that his wife has banned Getbig communications from home which is why he is always driving around and talking into his mobile phone. Otherwise, why not use a keyboard where he can edit his work, so he doesn't come off looking like a dumb shit so often.

It is also possible Coach learned from the Hunter Biden fiasco that it is a horrible idea to use your laptop to communicate on the internet because it may need to be repaired at some point. Then the shop technician would understandingly peg him as a nutcase, insurrectionist, and traitor. Thereby he or she turns his laptop over to the FBI as proof. Never fear though, if Trump is elected in 2024, he will make sure his prime MAGA supporter, Coach is pardoned of all crimes... or at least that is what Trump will promise him on Truth Social... but likely never follow through on unless he gets a hefty donation from Coach to whatever campaign/grift he is running at the time.     

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2023, 07:35:19 PM »
Wow…three attacks in row by the usual suspects….that when you know I’m doing some right 😂

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2023, 07:47:28 PM »
Wow…three attacks in row by the usual suspects….that when you know I’m doing some right 😂

Wow... three attacks in a row. You realize that you are almost a celebrity now. You must be doing something right. Keep up the good work. ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2023, 07:53:50 PM »

The Getbig hat trick!  I'll send you a patch for your jacket.  LOL.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2023, 08:57:10 PM »

Yes Coach, you are special... you keep doing you... don't let anything change you or your mind... You got this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2023, 05:35:33 AM »
But, but... Don't you know that it is all the fault of voice to text. Add to this that Coach is undoubtably listening to a MAGA, rightwing, conspiracy theorist radio talk show or webcasters YouTube videos whilst driving around L.A. searching for expensive gasoline so he can photograph the station's billboard and post it on Getbig as proof of Biden's failed economy.

I imagine the debate he is continuously trying to engage someone in to having with him will have ground rules to include the location of the debate must me in each debater's vehicle and be video captured on a mobile phone which is taped to the dash or headliner.

I've concluded that his wife has banned Getbig communications from home which is why he is always driving around and talking into his mobile phone. Otherwise, why not use a keyboard where he can edit his work, so he doesn't come off looking like a dumb shit so often.

It is also possible Coach learned from the Hunter Biden fiasco that it is a horrible idea to use your laptop to communicate on the internet because it may need to be repaired at some point. Then the shop technician would understandingly peg him as a nutcase, insurrectionist, and traitor. Thereby he or she turns his laptop over to the FBI as proof. Never fear though, if Trump is elected in 2024, he will make sure his prime MAGA supporter, Coach is pardoned of all crimes... or at least that is what Trump will promise him on Truth Social... but likely never follow through on unless he gets a hefty donation from Coach to whatever campaign/grift he is running at the time.   

Hahahaha

GOLD!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2023, 05:37:18 AM »

Three truths in a row.  You must be doing something retarded right now. 

There is a reason the other Trumpturds on here don’t come on your dumb ass threads to help you out the majority of times you know.  Even they don’t want anything to do with the bullshit you post. 

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2023, 07:41:15 AM »
Three truths in a row.  You must be doing something retarded right now. 

There is a reason the other Trumpturds on here don’t come on your dumb ass threads to help you out the majority of times you know.  Even they don’t want anything to do with the bullshit you post.

As usual you are wrong, he needs no help with a self loathing low IQ bitch like you, the infamous dicketive and prime  ::)
K

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2023, 08:57:09 AM »
CNN just listed a week’s worth of Biden lies.

C N N

The media have their marching orders - he will not be the candidate I would guess.

Tide had changed he's done - Stick a fork in him.

let's see waht his arse licking cock sucking Libtardia supporters
have to say.  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2023, 09:35:29 AM »
The liberal queer Team Blue Cultists just ignore the evidence that is overwhelming.

“There is no evidence” - Lurker, Prime, Agnostic

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2023, 10:16:30 AM »

Millions of dollars wired to all these family members via LLC's from foreign companies and people and nothing to see here!   Testimony from the business partners who say biden was on the call, etc.   

Biden on tape bragging about getting the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter. 

Yeah no evidence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2023, 10:17:53 AM »

“Debunked” - Qoach47

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2023, 03:22:51 AM »
Pedo Biden is the 2nd coming of Jesus to a few.

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak no Evil

is the mantra of those afflicted by the Libtardia   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2023, 02:44:37 PM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-praise-mccarthy-for-grilling-reporter-until-she-admits-gop-has-evidence-of-biden-wrongdoing

McCarthy then went through a list of instances that many have characterized as possible evidence of wrongdoing from the president.

Listen to the video and read the transcript. She responded, "That's what the testimony says." Is this admitting the GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing?

To repeat, 'possible evidence' This can also mean it is not possible evidence of Biden wrongdoing.

But typically, you and some other folks only hear, read and interpret what complies with your agenda.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2023, 07:53:40 AM »
Pedo Biden is the 2nd coming of Jesus to a few.

See No Evil
Hear No Evil
Speak no Evil

is the mantra of those afflicted by the Libtardia 

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2023, 08:55:00 AM »
McCarthy then went through a list of instances that many have characterized as possible evidence of wrongdoing from the president.

Listen to the video and read the transcript. She responded, "That's what the testimony says." Is this admitting the GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing?

To repeat, 'possible evidence' This can also mean it is not possible evidence of Biden wrongdoing.

But typically, you and some other folks only hear, read and interpret what complies with your agenda.

Hey dippy, there wouldn’t be an inquiry if there was no evidence. This is isn’t Pelosi’s gavel anymore where you put forth an impeachment with no evidence