Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 193468 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #4425 on: December 23, 2023, 06:10:17 AM »
Bhanky is house poor.

He can't afford to maintain his house and has to sell off his possessions and move to a mobile home.

But he can't admit it.

This looks nice.

Honestly that home doesn’t look bad. What do you think of the new office it’s coming together now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4426 on: December 23, 2023, 06:13:13 AM »
Is it as nice as my current home? Maybe not but it’s new and 3 blocks from town. I can walk everywhere. What do you guys think of the bathroom color scheme?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4427 on: December 23, 2023, 06:15:46 AM »
Is it as nice as my current home? Maybe not but it’s new and 3 blocks for town. I can walk everywhere. What do you guys think of the bathroom color scheme?

It doesn't matter what color you pick right now your wife will want to change it in 5 years anyway.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4428 on: December 23, 2023, 06:20:23 AM »
It doesn't matter what color you pick right now your wife will want to change it in 5 years anyway.

Well she picked the paint so hopefully she likes it she went white on white on white in the kitchen apparently that is the style now.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4429 on: December 23, 2023, 06:20:32 AM »
You guys are stupid there is a dart on the floor of my gym so what? That doesn’t mean my house is dirty. A maid comes every Friday and vacuums and mops and cleans the bathrooms. They don’t go in my basement gym.

You forgot to say they give you weekly 'drogas'.  I feel sorry for that maid cleaning the bathroom after you've been in there.

There's not just a dart....its a fucking pig sty.   How you do something, is how you do everything.....fucking slob.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4430 on: December 23, 2023, 06:23:01 AM »
You forgot to say they give you weekly 'drogas'.  I feel sorry for that maid cleaning the bathroom after you've been in there.

There's not just a dart....its a fucking pig sty.   How you do something, is how you do everything.....fucking slob.

Anytime you want to come rerack my weights and vacuum my gym just let me know

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4431 on: December 23, 2023, 06:23:17 AM »
Is it as nice as my current home? Maybe not but it’s new and 3 blocks from town. I can walk everywhere. What do you guys think of the bathroom color scheme?

How much time was spent thinking about where the selfie ring will go and what will give you the best lighting for your purposeful-dick-root-showing "progress pics"???

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4432 on: December 23, 2023, 06:24:47 AM »
Anytime you want to come rerack my weights and vacuum my gym just let me know

Would not be too challenging with your 12lb dumbbells strew across the floor.  The heavier ones for men probably have dust on them so I will let you break out the feather duster and your favorite maid costume to clean those up.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4433 on: December 23, 2023, 06:26:30 AM »
Who said I was searching for a job? You guys not me

You were applying for a coaching position.  Did you stop after just the one?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4434 on: December 23, 2023, 06:28:44 AM »

Allegedly his "friends" didn't want to fill out a multi-page reference requirement that had multi-factoral authentication and scripting based security.

Sad Bhanks was sad again....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4435 on: December 23, 2023, 06:42:21 AM »
How much time was spent thinking about where the selfie ring will go and what will give you the best lighting for your purposeful-dick-root-showing "progress pics"???

I only use it to film my bench press. I just set my phone on the bathroom counter for progress pics. I also don’t even know where the chord is I just use it as a tripod it doesn’t provide any light

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4436 on: December 23, 2023, 06:42:59 AM »

How many middle school wrestling coaching jobs do you think they have around here? I would have done that for free that had nothing to do with money

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4437 on: December 23, 2023, 06:48:54 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4438 on: December 23, 2023, 06:50:22 AM »
I only use it to film my bench press. I just set my phone on the bathroom counter for progress pics. I also don’t even know where the chord is I just use it as a tripod it doesn’t provide any light

You filmed your what?

Broken selfie ring.....broken skateboard....body is in shambles....good for you!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4439 on: December 23, 2023, 06:57:42 AM »
You filmed your what?

Broken selfie ring.....broken skateboard....body is in shambles....good for you!

My body is in the best shape it has been for at least a decade. I don’t think the arms have ever been better. Also I fixed the skateboard several years ago and selfie ring isn’t broken I use it to film lifts it works just fine. I don’t need extra light to film a curl or a bench

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4440 on: December 23, 2023, 07:04:34 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4441 on: December 23, 2023, 07:13:51 AM »

So are you planning to compete over 70 bodybuilding or classic physique? Just want to make sure I get a chance to stand next to the great Wes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4442 on: December 23, 2023, 07:23:08 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4443 on: December 23, 2023, 07:58:10 AM »
He’s the kind of guy that would use a lighter bar then pretend it was 45lb standard. Everything’s a gimmick with him. At least we all trust Matt’s weights being correct.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4444 on: December 23, 2023, 07:59:30 AM »

What was it for prior to the light malfunctioning?  Or did you buy it second-hand and it has always been broken?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4445 on: December 23, 2023, 08:00:57 AM »
He’s the kind of guy that would use a lighter bar then pretend it was 45lb standard. Everything’s a gimmick with him. At least we all trust Matt’s weights being correct.

Lol a lighter bar? Do they make lighter 7 foot bars now??? I have fake weights now what am I some kind of fabricator?  I have very particular plates they would be extremely difficult to reconstruct I don’t have those kind of skills I am an accountant not a steel and rubber fabricator. But any way you can excuse you still not lifting a fucking thing on the lifting challenge thread

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4446 on: December 23, 2023, 08:02:20 AM »
What was it for prior to the light malfunctioning?  Or did you buy it second-hand and it has always been broken?

Not malfunctioning there is a chord that plugs in I am sure it is around somewhere but I was only using it to film my strict curls and now my bench so I don’t care. If you idiots think I use a selfie light to try and look pretty for you then you are seriously misinformed stop flattering yourself I don’t give a fuck what my face looks like on here

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4447 on: December 23, 2023, 08:05:01 AM »
Job search update?
His millionaire comment is admitting no job.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4448 on: December 23, 2023, 08:09:36 AM »
Not malfunctioning there is a chord that plugs in I am sure it is around somewhere but I was only using it to film my strict curls and now my bench so I don’t care. If you idiots think I use a selfie light to try and look pretty for you then you are seriously misinformed stop flattering yourself I don’t give a fuck what my face looks like on here

Why do you have it?

Why do you post pictures here?

Fun fact I don’t own a selfie ring, because I literally don’t care. But you own one but don’t use it and post multiple pictures here because you don’t care.

Another Hankins lie.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4449 on: December 23, 2023, 08:11:03 AM »
Why do you have it?

Why do you post pictures here?

Fun fact I don’t own a selfie ring, because I literally don’t care. But you own one but don’t use it and post multiple pictures here because you don’t care.

Another Hankins lie.

I don’t use it. It has not left the basement in a year but whatever. Can we see that 495lb bench press now or were you just lying?