Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 194894 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5450 on: January 10, 2024, 11:42:06 PM »
In essence,neither one if these muthafuckers could fight worth a shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5451 on: January 11, 2024, 12:08:29 AM »
I’m sure it’s all muscle. If you gained 11 pounds over night Muscle would be the only thing that makes sense.

Who said anything about overnight I said between morning and evening. I drink a lot of fluids gaining 7-8lbs is not atypical. But I have been having stomach issues I am depleted stomach felt better ate a little more drank a little more obviously I didn’t gain actual tissue but I am starting to feed nutrients back into the tissue.yesterday morning to now is a 6lb difference. I have 5-6 pound morning difference up and down every week. I can’t tell you morning to morning because I am up starving making a sandwich now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5452 on: January 11, 2024, 12:09:31 AM »
generics at 10iu per day lol if he says different.... front loading hgh... fuckin guy has no clue

Who said I had 10iu vials  you just make assumptions. If and when I see ankle edema I will lower the dosage. Again HGH has an anti diuretic effect I want to see that effect hence I am front loading. But also yeah I want to heal more is probably better when it comes to hgh healing benefits. Low dosage is for metabolism but I don’t have metabolic issues I have internal inflammation hgh should help the healing process

If you know so much and I am such a fool I assume you are in shape then yes? Yeah doubt it

Am I some kind of expert who is going to explain pages of theory hell no. Have I read most important studies on it the last 25 years and used it previously post surgery under a Dr supervision yes absolutely. But just assume whatever you want

I first started reading about Dr giving NFL running backs infra-articular injections of HGH directly into their knees in 1998 so obviously this was a keen interest to me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5453 on: January 11, 2024, 12:10:45 AM »
Pretty good beginning of a lie list right there.  Number it and also add “taught self calculus in one night”

I also drank 6 beers that night I got a C+ went to the first class of the semester only

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5454 on: January 11, 2024, 12:12:19 AM »
Come to Lafayette La - not posting any fckn personal info. You can post where you’ll be and message me as well because unlike you I miss a huge percentage of posts and tomorrow and Friday have some closings that will have me on the road a bit. I couldn’t give a fck what you think about me staying private. I like you I’ve things to lose by being an immature fool online (which I freely admit I’m doing by engaging you). You come here though little fella and you’ll find yourself fckd up in a swamp sith Gaston the gator knowing on that pencil neck of yours.

Have a good night and rest of the week living out a tough guy that isn’t a pencil neck pussy through online imagination. I’ll check back tomorrow night or Friday at latest to see if you’ll be around

I like New Orleans I could do New Orleans later this year

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5455 on: January 11, 2024, 12:30:29 AM »
And there it is, he's using the GH to attempt to heal up the botched hernia surgery.

Hernia are supposed to take a year to completely recover some discomfort at 6 months is normal. I am absolutely using the HGH to attempt to heal up everything from my muscles in my abdomen to my peptic ulcer to my shoulders back knees and everything else. I think of myself like Vader going into the cocoon for repairs.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #5456 on: January 11, 2024, 01:18:15 AM »
Hernia are supposed to take a year to completely recover some discomfort at 6 months is normal. I am absolutely using the HGH to attempt to heal up everything from my muscles in my abdomen to my peptic ulcer to my shoulders back knees and everything else. I think of myself like Vader going into the cocoon for repairs.

The rest of the board thinks of you more like JarJar Binks.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5457 on: January 11, 2024, 04:44:41 AM »
Who said I had 10iu vials  you just make assumptions. If and when I see ankle edema I will lower the dosage. Again HGH has an anti diuretic effect I want to see that effect hence I am front loading. But also yeah I want to heal more is probably better when it comes to hgh healing benefits. Low dosage is for metabolism but I don’t have metabolic issues I have internal inflammation hgh should help the healing process

If you know so much and I am such a fool I assume you are in shape then yes? Yeah doubt it

Am I some kind of expert who is going to explain pages of theory hell no. Have I read most important studies on it the last 25 years and used it previously post surgery under a Dr supervision yes absolutely. But just assume whatever you want

I first started reading about Dr giving NFL running backs infra-articular injections of HGH directly into their knees in 1998 so obviously this was a keen interest to me

keep up the front load then you simple fuck with ur crap china gh... chinese gh is the farthest from the anti diuretic ur purple potato head is looking for.. but carry on faggit, it be fun wacthing you fail here on gb.... again!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5458 on: January 11, 2024, 04:48:28 AM »
Do you seriously not realize how unhealthy you are man? Fighting is one thing, but damn man why are you abusing your body like that. I can’t be positive, but it sounds like I eat a minuscule amount compared to you. I’m only 5’8”, but easily hold a lean 210-215. I fluctuate too, but not like you. I am OCD about my health, but most who meet me think I am in my 30’s and I’m pretty fckn far from 30. You don’t need that much food and certainly don’t need hundreds of grams of protein. Even the “fiber myth” is BS. Other than the flu which I get one a decade, I have zero health issues. I definitely didn’t live this way always and had some injuries from a really dumb dark time, but other than minor pain in one shoulder than flares up rarely I have zero pain. I do have a large amount of scars on my body, but they only look bad. You could live so much healthier man.

You could also still turn shit around and not be such a tool if you would spend some time looking inward. Become your own hardest critic and hold yourself to the highest standard. Meditate - stop deluding yourself and learn to release the ego. Ego is much more than the surface arrogance that most think. You can be humble and still attached to ego. In fact by stooping to your level I have fsiled myself in this manner, but you could benefit from being knocked down although you could do it yourself.
It’s way past time to hit the rack, but hopefully something will get through to you man.

x2 bhanks needs to drop down to about 180 lbs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5459 on: January 11, 2024, 04:54:10 AM »
keep up the front load then you simple fuck with ur crap china gh... chinese gh is the farthest from the anti diuretic ur purple potato head is looking for.. but carry on faggit, it be fun wacthing you fail here on gb.... again!!!

HGH directly modulates the anti-diuretic hormone you daft twat. I have taken HGH before I know what it does. Keep talking out of your ass.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5460 on: January 11, 2024, 04:54:48 AM »
And there it is, he's using the GH to attempt to heal up the botched hernia surgery.

Yep, clear as day.  This will not end well

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5461 on: January 11, 2024, 04:55:50 AM »
Do you seriously not realize how unhealthy you are man? Fighting is one thing, but damn man why are you abusing your body like that. I can’t be positive, but it sounds like I eat a minuscule amount compared to you. I’m only 5’8”, but easily hold a lean 210-215. I fluctuate too, but not like you. I am OCD about my health, but most who meet me think I am in my 30’s and I’m pretty fckn far from 30. You don’t need that much food and certainly don’t need hundreds of grams of protein. Even the “fiber myth” is BS. Other than the flu which I get one a decade, I have zero health issues. I definitely didn’t live this way always and had some injuries from a really dumb dark time, but other than minor pain in one shoulder than flares up rarely I have zero pain. I do have a large amount of scars on my body, but they only look bad. You could live so much healthier man.

You could also still turn shit around and not be such a tool if you would spend some time looking inward. Become your own hardest critic and hold yourself to the highest standard. Meditate - stop deluding yourself and learn to release the ego. Ego is much more than the surface arrogance that most think. You can be humble and still attached to ego. In fact by stooping to your level I have fsiled myself in this manner, but you could benefit from being knocked down although you could do it yourself.
It’s way past time to hit the rack, but hopefully something will get through to you man.
Will you please stop making sense!!   ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5462 on: January 11, 2024, 04:56:12 AM »
x2 bhanks needs to drop down to about 180 lbs

Unfortunately I was losing weight I have been having a hard time eating due to digestive issues. I have Crohn's in addition to having physical damage in my digestive tract I also do not absorb nutrients properly from the foods I do eat hence I get anemic. I was losing too much weight again and getting run down. I have to heal my digestive tract. It doesn't matter how hard you train or what supplements you take if you can't eat.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5463 on: January 11, 2024, 05:05:28 AM »
HGH directly modulates the anti-diuretic hormone you daft twat. I have taken HGH before I know what it does. Keep talking out of your ass.

i said chinese gh.... cant tell the difference between that and pharma retard? go front load some more hahahaha... youre as clueless about hormones as your anything else in bb. zero gains, 25 years hankins.. ever wonder y? ps it wont fix ur jacked up surgery lmfao.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5464 on: January 11, 2024, 05:27:19 AM »
i said chinese gh.... cant tell the difference between that and pharma retard? go front load some more hahahaha... youre as clueless about hormones as your anything else in bb. zero gains, 25 years hankins.. ever wonder y? ps it wont fix ur jacked up surgery lmfao.

HGH be it from Mars or CVS directly effects the anti-diuretic hormone if it doesn't it isn't HGH you dumb fucking twat. I don't need to make gains I am 46 years old and jacked I just need to stay that way. I am also not taking it to gain size again that is not the purpose here. But if you think HGH doesn't cause water retention you are just ignorant. You just feel better on it.

From my personal exp the half dozen times I have taken HGH in the last 20 years. It absolutely helps with post surgical recovery. It absolutely causes some carpal tunnel issues. It does increase nail growth and quality. At a high dosage it will cause pitting edema in the ankles. It does seem to help with sleeping more. It does seem to help my digestive tract. Aches and Pains do seem to go away.

When I was younger, I used other things to increase fluid in the joints as I could not afford HGH. Now I use HGH because I can not afford stem cells. Someday I will use stem cells because I can not afford gene therapy. But all these therapies are becoming more accessible every year. Actual growth of new Cartlidge bones and organs is coming eventually. Just need to hold it together until we get there.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5465 on: January 11, 2024, 05:40:52 AM »
HGH be it from Mars or CVS directly effects the anti-diuretic hormone if it doesn't it isn't HGH you dumb fucking twat. I don't need to make gains I am 46 years old and jacked I just need to stay that way. I am also not taking it to gain size again that is not the purpose here. But if you think HGH doesn't cause water retention you are just ignorant.

it wont fix your fucked up surgery simpleton.. and dont act you could make "gains" even if you tried.. fill in any age you want bud.. so are you using chinese hgh or pharma? gonna get it tested when you it doesnt heal your mangled insides, like you did your anabolic when you didnt gain?  what im getting at moron, is that you will hold more water w pharma inside your muscles.. thats where you want the water to go fuckstick.. not between your skin like your chinese shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5466 on: January 11, 2024, 05:53:47 AM »
it wont fix your fucked up surgery simpleton.. and dont act you could make "gains" even if you tried.. fill in any age you want bud.. so are you using chinese hgh or pharma? gonna get it tested when you it doesnt heal your mangled insides, like you did your anabolic when you didnt gain?

I don't have a fucked up surgery. My hernia is gone internally I still need to strengthen the area. I also do have Crohn's an inflammatory disease that effects my digestive system. 3 days after starting HGH and my stomach feels better already not like hey I think it feels a little better but holy shit I can eat again and I am not having bad stomach pain. As far as surgical repair I wish I had taken it early post surgery as I have taken it post surgery for other orthopedic repairs and it absolutely helps. Now you want to talk gains I can't talk gains if I can't eat. Anything that reduces digestive inflammation and helps me eat is a win even if it does nothing else but I absolutely feel better already. If I can maintain what I have that is a win. If I can slow down the decline that is a win. If I make gains even better.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5467 on: January 11, 2024, 05:54:26 AM »
HGH be it from Mars or CVS directly effects the anti-diuretic hormone if it doesn't it isn't HGH you dumb fucking twat. I don't need to make gains I am 46 years old and jacked I just need to stay that way. I am also not taking it to gain size again that is not the purpose here. But if you think HGH doesn't cause water retention you are just ignorant. You just feel better on it.

From my personal exp the half dozen times I have taken HGH in the last 20 years. It absolutely helps with post surgical recovery. It absolutely causes some carpal tunnel issues. It does increase nail growth and quality. At a high dosage it will cause pitting edema in the ankles. It does seem to help with sleeping more. It does seem to help my digestive tract. Aches and Pains do seem to go away.

When I was younger, I used other things to increase fluid in the joints as I could not afford HGH. Now I use HGH because I can not afford stem cells. Someday I will use stem cells because I can not afford gene therapy. But all these therapies are becoming more accessible every year. Actual growth of new Cartlidge bones and organs is coming eventually. Just need to hold it together until we get there.
[/
quote]

someday we all hope you try a .45 caliber.. pussy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5468 on: January 11, 2024, 05:59:16 AM »

[/
quote]

someday we all hope you try a .45 caliber.. pussy.

I am not the anonymous poser talking out of their ass

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5469 on: January 11, 2024, 06:02:48 AM »

Real GH, yes. No argument from me on that part.

However, you are using generic blue tops from China.

You have said numerous times you can't afford pharma GH and wish you could

so blasting a full vial of GHRP 6 isn't going to do shit for you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5470 on: January 11, 2024, 06:08:02 AM »
Real GH, yes. No argument from me on that part.

However, you are using generic blue top from China.

You have said numerous times you can't afford pharma GH and wish you could

so blasting a full vial of GHRP 6 isn't going to do shit for you.

Lol have you ever taken real GHRP-6? I took it when it first came out in like 2004ish maybe? My buddy actually gave me 50 vials and told me to try it. After about 6 of them I gave it back. That shit would put a hunger on you that you could not fill. You would just be eating everything you could find in the kitchen and still be starving. That is the first time I touched 237lbs but I probably was 225lbs and just stuffed with food from the GHRP6 hunger. It was so uncomfortable I gave it back. I have never not taken what I have of anything much less if it is free. I didn't want to take anymore of it. So fuck yes I would absolutely know if I was taken a bottle of GHRP-6

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5471 on: January 11, 2024, 06:11:18 AM »

youre a delusional, weak, public laughing stock who gets no respect.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5472 on: January 11, 2024, 06:17:45 AM »
youre a delusional, weak, public laughing stock who gets no respect.

None of you would disrespect me in real life not 1 Fact

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5473 on: January 11, 2024, 06:20:58 AM »

You?  Anonymous?   And yet here you are (again) furiously flapping your sphincter. Tilting at spinwheels like some drug-deranged Don Lemon axing strange mens if they want to pound your pudding dispenser.

You are fetid.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5474 on: January 11, 2024, 06:27:48 AM »
None of you would disrespect me in real life not 1 Fact

why do you think that hankins?