Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 192879 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5550 on: January 12, 2024, 05:59:20 AM »
You burning asshole will thank you later today!!  :D

Think about this, a guy with Crohns making himself chili, what a moron.  He'll be lucky if it makes it all the way through him.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5551 on: January 12, 2024, 05:59:57 AM »
Think about this, a guy with Crohns making himself chili, what a moron.  He'll be lucky if it makes it all the way through him.

That bedroom at night must reek. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5552 on: January 12, 2024, 06:00:53 AM »
That bedroom at night must reek.

He claims his farts don't smell.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5553 on: January 12, 2024, 06:08:06 AM »
He wasn't banned from his gym, he just pays the membership but has agreed not to go despite his clearly needing the back and leg equipment, i.e. they run him off.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5554 on: January 12, 2024, 06:09:05 AM »
Thanks,

Your diligence and commitment to keeping the ailment list updated and accurate is crucial.

Hanks needs to hire or appoint him as his Health Care Proxy as he seems to be full on top of all these ailments Bhanky can't seem to manage. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5555 on: January 12, 2024, 06:12:28 AM »
Incredible. If bhank ever goes to a doctor and needs to fill out paperwork about his medical history he can just refer to this thread.

Bhank has no better advocate for his health than this poster.  He needs to contact him and put him as a contact on all the health care forms.   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5556 on: January 12, 2024, 06:20:50 AM »
Bhank has no better advocate for his health than this poster.  He needs to contact him and put him as a contact on all the health care forms.

Hahaha, I wish someone would get the lie list going also, but that'd be a much greater effort keeping up with the daily lies.  My favorite recent one was how he have back 44 vials of GHRP-6 because it was too powerful

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5557 on: January 12, 2024, 06:29:40 AM »
Just think how big/jacked/symmetric bhanks would be if he hadn't given back those vials :o :o

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5558 on: January 12, 2024, 06:33:55 AM »
Just think how big/jacked/symmetric bhanks would be if he hadn't given back those vials :o :o

Oh if you just want to gain weight absolutely GHRP-6 will increase your appetite like nothing else however I was absolutely miserable on it not worth it. I have not touched any kind of ghrelin analogue since I already have hunger pains all the time and I have problems digesting large meals so no thanks.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5559 on: January 12, 2024, 06:36:33 AM »
Hahaha, I wish someone would get the lie list going also, but that'd be a much greater effort keeping up with the daily lies.  My favorite recent one was how he have back 44 vials of GHRP-6 because it was too powerful

Guy at my office was on it.

After a few weeks, he said the only side effect was he felt "fuckin' great" and his appetite was through the roof.

The next week, he got a full body rash and gave it up.
Y

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5560 on: January 12, 2024, 06:41:19 AM »
Oh if you just want to gain weight absolutely GHRP-6 will increase your appetite like nothing else however I was absolutely miserable on it not worth it. I have not touched any kind of ghrelin analogue since I already have hunger pains all the time and I have problems digesting large meals so no thanks.

Idk about GHRP-6 but last time I took Mk677 I had to stop. It was like being on a sedative and only wanting to eat junk food none stop. The urge for carbs is wild.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5561 on: January 12, 2024, 06:46:01 AM »

Or if he drove the 10 minutes to a real gym wirh some actual leg equipment

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #5562 on: January 12, 2024, 07:36:21 AM »
Guy at my office was on it.

After a few weeks, he said the only side effect was he felt "fuckin' great" and his appetite was through the roof.

The next week, he got a full body rash and gave it up.

Was this office on Wall Street in the 90s?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5563 on: January 12, 2024, 07:46:09 AM »

LOL no, tech industry, mid 2010s.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5564 on: January 12, 2024, 08:01:46 AM »

19 inch neck... can't buy shirts off the rack

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5565 on: January 12, 2024, 08:09:51 AM »
Those are both custom-tailored shirts.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5566 on: January 12, 2024, 08:19:07 AM »
Maybe the daily weight fluctuations of upwards of 10 lbs are related to ingesting 5 grams of sodium at 4am.

Here’s what we know: it’s not water weight but it’s been confirmed by Hankins himself that it’s also not muscle either. So we have a real conundrum here.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5567 on: January 12, 2024, 08:29:00 AM »
Here’s what we know: it’s not water weight but it’s been confirmed by Hankins himself that it’s also not muscle either. So we have a real conundrum here.

It's just not worth explaining the entire concept of nutrition and hydration when you just want to argue. You fill up the muscle with nutrients when you eat hypertrophy is making muscles larger. On average a person loses a liter of water in their sleep that is 2.5lbs right there. Fresh meat weighs more than beef jerky. That doesn't mean fresh meat isn't muscle. But we are not just talking about hydration we are also talking about glucose from carbohydrates going into the muscle. Then you do have some undigested food in a normal person digestive tract. I was depleted I had been missing meals my glucose levels were low. Additionally I drink a lot of fluid which means the body flushes more water as it knows more is coming your body will hold water if you don't drink a lot of fluid everyday. Drinking more water flushes excess sodium and keeps you hydrated. I typically add 6-8lbs a day from my low weight of the day in the am to my high weight of the day. Now if I eat later in the day that may be less of a change. Your body also uses energy to repair tissue in your sleep and for basic life functions 24/7 you wouldn't just stay the same weight if you didn't eat or drink anything. Now imagine you had a stomach pain and had eaten half the calories you normally eat the last 3 days then fuck yes that 4th day if your stomach feels better you can absolutely add 11lbs. Is it 11lbs of fluid in my bladder? Fuck no it isn't. The actual chaneg from the two morning weights was 5lbs. And it was 5lbs I needed as I was run down and not eating with an ulcer. When you get bigger 5-10lbs isn't a godamn thing

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5568 on: January 12, 2024, 08:33:39 AM »
It's just not worth explaining the entire concept of nutrition and hydration when you just want to argue. You fill up the muscle with nutrients when you eat hypertrophy is making muscles larger. On average a person loses a liter of water in their sleep that is 2.5lbs right there. Fresh meat weighs more than beef jerky. That doesn't mean fresh meat isn't muscle. But we are not just talking about hydration we are also talking about glucose from carbohydrates going into the muscle. Then you do have some undigested food in a normal person digestive tract. I was depleted I had been missing meals my glucose levels were low. Additionally I drink a lot of fluid which means the body flushes more water as it knows more is coming your body will hold water if you don't drink a lot of fluid everyday. Drinking more water flushes excess sodium and keeps you hydrated. I typically add 6-8lbs a day from my low weight of the day in the am to my high weight of the day. Now if I eat later in the day that may be less of a change. Your body also uses energy to repair tissue in your sleep and for basic life functions 24/7 you wouldn't just stay the same weight if you didn't eat or drink anything. Now imagine you had a stomach pain and had eaten half the calories you normally eat the last 3 days then fuck yes that 4th day if your stomach feels better you can absolutely add 11lbs. Is it 11lbs of fluid in my bladder? Fuck no it isn't. The actual chaneg from the two morning weights was 5lbs. And it was 5lbs I needed as I was run down and not eating with an ulcer. When you get bigger 5-10lbs isn't a godamn thing

Why would your bladder hold 11 pounds of water, you have the  bladder of a 90 year old woman. Who said the weight was in your bladder? You’re just making stuff up now.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5569 on: January 12, 2024, 08:36:08 AM »

Any weight he carries is just bhanky being full of himself.  He is full of crap.  In his mind he is what we call a
Super Hero In Training.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5570 on: January 12, 2024, 08:38:05 AM »
Any weight he carries is just bhanky being full of himself.  He is full of crap.  In his mind he is what we call a
Super Hero In Training.

He is a physicians dream specimen.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5571 on: January 12, 2024, 08:41:51 AM »
Exactly........I`m sure he returned them !!  LOL  ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5572 on: January 12, 2024, 08:42:32 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #5573 on: January 12, 2024, 08:43:53 AM »
He is a physicians dream specimen.