Author Topic: Israel Attacked - by Hamas - Discussion?  (Read 40847 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Israel Attacked - by Hamas - Discussion?
« Reply #975 on: November 28, 2023, 07:39:56 AM »
Since this took center stage it's quite funny to see the random, intermittent,  propaganda piece about Ukraine destroying a Russian tank or some such bullshit.

Whatever happened to Ukraine?

Apparently, nothing. It has completely fallen off the MSM radar.

The Middle East story at this point is over as well. Oil prices are lower than they were before the initial attack. The Arab world obviously doesn’t give F1 about Gaza. Only leftists think it’s the most important place in the world, just not important enough to board a plane and go there to fight. That could be dangerous.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #976 on: November 28, 2023, 08:28:56 AM »
I heard those in the Mentzer camp have something to do w/ this...

Did Ukraine win yet?

Also, why is Israel attacking Ukraine, and why is US bombing Syria, and why is the Mentzer Camp hiding in a Hospital?

Q

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #977 on: November 28, 2023, 10:57:02 AM »
Did Ukraine win yet?

Also, why is Israel attacking Ukraine, and why is US bombing Syria, and why is the Mentzer Camp hiding in a Hospital?

Good point Kwon. Israel should adopt HIT protocols. One intense bombing session every 2 weeks. None of this slow, sustained invasion nonsense.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #978 on: November 28, 2023, 03:20:24 PM »
Why is hammas even giving back any hostages? I read they get a 48 hour extension to the truce for every 10 hostages they release. What the fuck happens when they run out of hostages? Do they think that Israel will let them just lay their weapons down and this all goes away? Fight to the death, it’s what will happen anyway. I keep wondering if they’re buying time for Iran or somebody to come to their aid, or blow up the Israeli army once they get them into one spot in Gaza. They can’t just be giving up can they?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: November 30, 2023, 12:22:12 AM »
Why is hammas even giving back any hostages? I read they get a 48 hour extension to the truce for every 10 hostages they release. What the fuck happens when they run out of hostages? Do they think that Israel will let them just lay their weapons down and this all goes away? Fight to the death, it’s what will happen anyway. I keep wondering if they’re buying time for Iran or somebody to come to their aid, or blow up the Israeli army once they get them into one spot in Gaza. They can’t just be giving up can they?
I had the same question. The hostages are the only advantage they have.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #980 on: November 30, 2023, 12:51:40 AM »

There has to be something brewing, right?  I'd really hate to be one of the last remaining hostages if Israel doesn't extend the cease fire. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #981 on: November 30, 2023, 05:13:50 AM »
Which side you on?

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: November 30, 2023, 07:00:49 AM »
One of the released hostages was saying she had been raped and children were shown videos of theur families being murdered

The BBC wont report it because they say they only have her word and there isnt any proof?

Amazingly a woman says Russell Brand raped her 20 years ago and its all over the media

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #983 on: November 30, 2023, 07:03:40 AM »
One of the released hostages was saying she had been raped and children were shown videos of theur families being murdered

The BBC wont report it because they say they only have her word and there isnt any proof?

Amazingly a woman says Russell Brand raped her 20 years ago and its all over the media

Horrible enemies, this libturd media (and Libturdz in general)...

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: November 30, 2023, 08:35:36 AM »
Which side you on?

Kwon, are you in favor of billions of dollars of every American's hard earned dollars being handed over to Israel and/or Ukraine?   

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #985 on: November 30, 2023, 09:17:28 AM »

Kwon, are you in favor of billions of dollars of every American's hard earned dollars being handed over to Israel and/or Ukraine?   

I am in favor of the American Citizens first and foremost

Fuck Israel AND Ukraine!
Q

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #986 on: November 30, 2023, 09:34:53 AM »

the muslim brain works on such a small petty scale , mean while the enemy has them slated for complete and total destruction signed and sealed, great reset style...

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #987 on: November 30, 2023, 09:59:33 AM »

He's not in favor of Ukraine. And he's not American. He's Swede.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: November 30, 2023, 10:06:09 AM »
I am in favor of the American Citizens first and foremost

Fuck Israel AND Ukraine!

Thank you, brethren! Other decent people, along with myself, want to see Sweden, Ireland, England, and all our European brothers and sisters emancipate yourselves from the ephemeral fetters of derogatory nomenclature such as "racist" or the despicable control-word "anti-semite", and reclaim your countries like no countries have ever been reclaimed before.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: December 01, 2023, 12:31:59 AM »
the muslim brain works on such a small petty scale , mean while the enemy has them slated for complete and total destruction signed and sealed, great reset style...
To be fair, that is religion in general.