Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7740 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #150 on: October 24, 2023, 04:06:30 PM »
Does this jive turkey not realize that he is bald?

Not bald just no product in it .

J. Richards

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #151 on: October 24, 2023, 04:11:14 PM »
thats fallsview, hanky doesnt can't do paragraphs

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: October 24, 2023, 07:55:29 PM »
I worked with a guy who spent the early years of his life becoming a forensic psychologist. He told me he decided on a career change when one of the guys he dealt with was in prison for life for, among other things, killing his mother and then proceeding to eat her face off. That was the last straw he said - he had, as a hobby, been an MMA fighter and he said he wasn't afraid of anyone till he came across that guy, lol.

True serial killers won't have a reaction at all to most people. In Rochester NY there was a guy named Arthur Shawcross who murdered prostitutes. He looked like your typical Walmart greeter. Guys like him have no emotion- they don't give a shit about anybody.

We've seen Brian on video melting down, he gets all worked up with a shaky voice that cracks and talks super-fast out of panic just from dealing with people on the internet.

Watch the French toast video or when he went to Home Depot looking for Josh, he was in a full-blown panic mode about NOTHING real.

He's not scaring anyone but a child or woman.

He'd shit his pants if a real man with conviction confronted him.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #153 on: October 24, 2023, 08:20:33 PM »
Have you ever actually met a serial killer? How many sociopaths have you known over the years? How much time have you spent with them. Scary people never fit the Hollywood idea of scary people. They don't have square jawlines and moody eyes and a great voice. There is something different about me that I share with them, and they recognize it. It's like the villain senses the Hero. Scary people get very nervous around me.

hanky is the hero getbig needs, not the one we deserve.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2023, 09:20:05 PM »
Does this jive turkey not realize that he is bald?

He is absolutely not bald, he has full coverage.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #155 on: October 24, 2023, 09:48:07 PM »
Not bald just no Helicopter on it .

Corrected for you  ;D  👊🏻

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #156 on: October 24, 2023, 10:35:23 PM »
He is absolutely not bald, he has full coverage.

This is clearly shaved.  Yes, Hanky shaved his head to give him that losing hair bald look, all the SCN competitors did this to cut down on wind resistance when strict curling.  Could mean the difference in a world record.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #157 on: October 25, 2023, 02:31:18 AM »
From yesterday again you guys are idiots

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2023, 03:10:14 AM »
So the wife wants a new build and we found 2 lots one is empty and one has a build started. One is a full acre on a pond 10 minutes from town with an HOA. The other is a quarter acre but is 3 blocks from a downtown area with half a dozen nice but reasonably priced restaurants a performing arts theater and a butcher within 4 block radius and no HOA. Houses are same size although the pond one has an extra 3 garage space for my gym. Would have to fit all my stuff in a 2 car in town. Price is about the same may be 50k more for in town. They already started the town build and we can not change the garage plan.

Which way would getbiggers go larger lot and privacy or walking distance to reasonably priced restaurants? I was really looking forward to having that extra garage space for gym however I also like to eat.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2023, 03:23:44 AM »
So the wife wants a new build and we found 2 lots one is empty and one has a build started. One is a full acre on a pond 10 minutes from town with an HOA. The other is a quarter acre but is 3 blocks from a downtown area with half a dozen nice but reasonably priced restaurants a performing arts theater and a butcher within 4 block radius and no HOA. Houses are same size although the pond one has an extra 3 garage space for my gym. Would have to fit all my stuff in a 2 car in town. Price is about the same may be 50k more for in town. They already started the town build and we can not change the garage plan.

Which way would getbiggers go larger lot and privacy or walking distance to reasonably priced restaurants? I was really looking forward to having that extra garage space for gym however I also like to eat.

Go with the garage and gym.

I faced a similar dilemma to you. I really like having good local restaurants, but in the end I said fuck it. I bought an extra freezer and get a meal prep company to deliver some of their options to me every month. It's better quality nutrition and works out cheaper. I don't miss restaurants.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2023, 03:24:22 AM »

Larger lot and Privacy and i love to eat
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2023, 03:31:35 AM »

Larger lot and privacy allday.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2023, 04:18:17 AM »

which one can you hang yourself in without getting cut down alive?
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2023, 04:27:27 AM »
Have you ever actually met a serial killer? How many sociopaths have you known over the years? How much time have you spent with them. Scary people never fit the Hollywood idea of scary people. They don't have square jawlines and moody eyes and a great voice. There is something different about me that I share with them, and they recognize it. It's like the villain senses the Hero. Scary people get very nervous around me.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2023, 04:44:37 AM »

The one downtown will appreciate at a faster rate, also you won’t have to deal w an HOA. 

Bullshit they can’t change the garage plans .. “I am prepared to buy this house right now, but only if you add an extra garage space … I’ll cover additional costs”.  Contact the builder/realtor, submit proof of funds so they know you’re serious, and make an assertive offer.  They want to sell the house, adding an extra garage space is likely no issue for them

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2023, 05:35:42 AM »
Ballspew is digging a hole with this "moving" story.  It's all a fantasy.  Hanky would never move away, he loves the beach too much.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2023, 05:43:25 AM »
hankins, brutal decor in every background of every pic youve ever posted!!! last update looked to be 1990... not to mention the yard..you white trash do that shit all the time lol.. lazy fuck.. no style no class..

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2023, 07:15:18 AM »

I would do the larger lot with the pond. The HOA might cause you problems though. I doubt they'd be cool with you having chickens. An acre is nice you can fit a pond and a pool.

Keep in mind that costs always go higher than expected and your wife can turn something that should cost 50k into something that costs 200k in the blink of an eye. Women have that magical power when they're spending someone else's money.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2023, 07:29:17 AM »
I would do the larger lot with the pond. The HOA might cause you problems though. I doubt they'd be cool with you having chickens. An acre is nice you can fit a pond and a pool.

Keep in mind that costs always go higher than expected and your wife can turn something that should cost 50k into something that costs 200k in the blink of an eye. Women have that magical power when they're spending someone else's money.
falsview wrote that pal

Brian would never refer to people as "getbiggers"

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2023, 07:30:43 AM »
From yesterday again you guys are idiots

Brian, whats the difference in these two pics?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2023, 07:56:51 AM »

I’d go with the acre and a pond since you’re still relatively close to town. A 10 minute drive for a normal person is 5 minutes in the ZO6 or monster truck. Plus the extra garage space would be nice.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2023, 09:41:19 AM »
I’d go with the acre and a pond since you’re still relatively close to town. A 10 minute drive for a normal person is 5 minutes in the ZO6 or monster truck. Plus the extra garage space would be nice.
fallsview will consult bhanky on your advice

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2023, 09:49:55 AM »
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2023, 10:16:30 AM »
Larger lot and privacy. Best to be far away from metro-sexuals and the like...
I dont have much of anyone near me, its how I like it...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #174 on: October 25, 2023, 10:19:36 AM »

There isn't even a question, you go with the first one.