Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7742 times)

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2023, 12:32:55 PM »
You (or you and your wife) can afford a million dollar house?  Can't hate on that ... congratulations man!

If you bought in the south before the Covid migrants came, house prices were reasonable. Once the northern invasion happened,  house prices doubled or tripled. My 550K house would now sell for $1.5 -$1.7 million  (for a comp my two neighbors houses, slightly smaller, went for $1.4 and $1.6M in the past year).

It has nothing to do with my brilliant economic planning :P - just circumstance. Homes that were selling for $150K here 5 years ago now sell for $400K. Unreal.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2023, 12:36:26 PM »
500k exclusion for a married couple filing jointly. Did I mention my mother was an Accounting Professor at UVA first female professor at Mcintire School of Commerce my Dad was also a CPA they met working at a Big 6. And who the hell is paying 7-8% more like 5%

Right, I’m not sure if that would qualify here since you two are newly married.  Has your wife even lived in the house for two years total?  I know you two haven’t been married for two years.  Double check with your tax preparer whoever that may be. 

5% for real estate agent commission, sure, but then you have added costs on top like transfer taxes, title insurance, attorney fees, whatever repairs/updates you gotta make before listing it, etc.

In practice it’s less but good to be safe and budget conservatively.  7-8% for selling a house is reasonable estimate in my area

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2023, 12:37:52 PM »
Jesus man now I am in group therapy lol do I go to that before or after my AA meetings? Have I found Jesus yet? Did I get a coin?
Ems interview about her job
Can you explain how the drug court works?

"The Recovery Court serves Dare County residents who have a criminal record as a direct result of their substance use and abuse. An offender must be ordered into Recovery Court which often comes as a result of a guilty plea in Superior Court.  All of our participants are also on probation and if they do not successfully complete Recovery Court, the judge may violate their probationary sentence. Some of our participants are also ordered to various terms of active incarceration. Once accepted, our first objective is to find meaningful results-based treatment programs. Different clients have different needs. Some participants are in year-long residential treatment centers and others are in out-patient settings. They must comply with their treatment providers recommendations and are subject to random drug testing no less than twice a week. The Recovery Court is focusing on the opioid epidemic but we are able to also accept clients who have problems with other substances."

If you met her anywhere except here it would be a miracle

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2023, 12:43:06 PM »
Bhanky,
Your time in the drug treatment center being counseled by Em won't count towards the "use" requirement.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2023, 12:44:17 PM »

Finding a decent man in Kitty Hawk ain't easy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2023, 12:45:34 PM »
Em thought she hit the Jackpot when she found Brian

competition of peace in Kitty Hawk?
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2023, 12:57:24 PM »
Em thought she hit the Jackpot when she found Brian

competition of peace in Kitty Hawk?

Bhanky's competition in Kitty Hawk...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2023, 01:00:56 PM »

Why do I have to explain how the court works you can read about it all by yourself. I met Emily when she handled some traffic tickets for me. I have never been in any kind of drug treatment program and for the millionth time I don't use drugs I don't even drink again keep making up nonsense stories about me it's your favorite thing.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2023, 01:04:33 PM »
Why do I have to explain how the court works you can read about it all by yourself. I met Emily when she handled some traffic tickets for me. I have never been in any kind of drug treatment program and for the millionth time I don't use drugs I don't even drink again keep making up nonsense stories about me it's your favorite thing.

she must have a screw loose to get into a relationship with someone with multiple violations unless she only sees the $ signs

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2023, 01:11:10 PM »

You use steroids.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2023, 01:16:05 PM »
I’m not sure, he’ll have to come up with the 7-8% for the costs associated w selling a house and the cap gains taxes on any realized profits (less $250k for irs home sale exclusion)

Not like it matters much, they’ve signaled that rates will begin to come down at the end of ‘24 and he can just refinance then

Can’t he just do a 1031 exchange?

As to the house in Apex, shit had a .28 acre lot whilst the other had over an acre. I’d take the bigger lot, versus the smaller lot on the outskirts of Raleigh.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2023, 01:18:18 PM »
500k exclusion for a married couple filing jointly. Did I mention my mother was an Accounting Professor at UVA first female professor at Mcintire School of Commerce my Dad was also a CPA they met working at a Big 6. And who the hell is paying 7-8% more like 5%

You never mentioned this.  Was your mom studying for her CPA while she was a single mother raising you boys as a flight attendant?

Did she meet your father after you were born?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2023, 01:20:27 PM »
Bhanky's mom moonlighted as a CPA and college professor between flights.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2023, 01:20:35 PM »
Saw a lot of nice houses yesterday of course the wife has now decided she wants to build.

The old BHank would've torn a pec explaining how there was no reason to build when there are perfectly good pre-builts available.

:(.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2023, 01:23:48 PM »
Can’t he just do a 1031 exchange?

As to the house in Apex, shit had a .28 acre lot whilst the other had over an acre. I’d take the bigger lot, versus the smaller lot on the outskirts of Raleigh.

Not likely.

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0110/10-things-to-know-about-1031-exchanges.aspx

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2023, 01:28:24 PM »
Bhanky's competition in Kitty Hawk...

He's definitely got a smaller gut than fat gut Brianna
And a much smaller Noggin.
Probably same size arms & legs also.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2023, 01:28:47 PM »
You never mentioned this.  Was your mom studying for her CPA while she was a single mother raising you boys as a flight attendant?

Did she meet your father after you were born?

Busy woman.

I'd like to imagine a BHank origin story with her throwing a pack of frozen pack of Ball Park franks at little BHank's head, while yelling "Fend for ya self kid, momma's got business to attend to....".

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2023, 01:37:01 PM »
Busy woman.

I'd like to image a BHank origin story with her throwing a pack of frozen pack of Ball Park franks at little BHank's head, while yelling "Fend for ya self kid, momma's got business to attend to....".

What's odd, unless ive completely overlooked her name, there's no mention of the first woman professor hired. They point out every other minute detail from the departments history except hiring Hankins mother full time.
https://experience.mcintire.virginia.edu/centennial-timeline/

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2023, 01:44:45 PM »
What's odd, unless ive completely overlooked her name, there's no mention of the first woman professor hired. They point out every other minute detail fron then departments history except hiring Hankins mother full time.
https://experience.mcintire.virginia.edu/centennial-timeline/

Ayo Hankins, why aren't there no brothas or Hankins mothers on the wall?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2023, 01:50:16 PM »
I’ve been away for a couple weeks hope everyone is doing well.Bhank your latest physique update looking good.Keep up the good work and don’t listen to the haters.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2023, 01:53:19 PM »
I’ve been away for a couple weeks hope everyone is doing well.Bhank your latest physique update looking good.Keep up the good work and don’t listen to the haters.

Hanky is 220 in that pic

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2023, 03:01:58 PM »
You use steroids.
and cannabis..Lie much hank?????????????????
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2023, 03:26:32 PM »
Stupid twat is blinded by infatuation.

Shes going to fucking fleece him
Shes been planning this since he poured his heart out to her at his anger management mettings

Shes like Kathleen Turner in Body Heat.
Great flick !!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2023, 03:44:03 PM »
You use steroids.
nah,, bio-identical hormones

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2023, 03:44:23 PM »

Mike Mentzer has been found alive in rural Arkansas!