Author Topic: Bhanky's new house...  (Read 7739 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bhanky's new house...
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2023, 03:47:22 PM »
What's odd, unless ive completely overlooked her name, there's no mention of the first woman professor hired. They point out every other minute detail from the departments history except hiring Hankins mother full time.
https://experience.mcintire.virginia.edu/centennial-timeline/
If shes in this pic its her at the back on the left sneaking in the photo like Brian at SCN

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2023, 04:20:54 PM »
this is cleaerly not the retard hill billy brian
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2023, 07:09:37 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2023, 07:12:47 PM »
If shes in this pic its her at the back on the left sneaking in the photo like Brian at SCN

https://albemarlehistory.org/research/frances-brand-firsts-collection/

You are a fucking idiot row 4 column 1

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2023, 07:53:32 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2023, 01:08:42 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2023, 01:27:30 AM »
Q

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2023, 06:53:18 AM »
Front page of WSJ website today:

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2023, 07:27:43 AM »

Brian knows what he is doing. He worked on Wall Street with 10 monitors

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2023, 08:16:57 AM »

And what if mortgage rates continue to rise?
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2023, 08:21:47 AM »
Brian knows what he is doing. He worked on Wall Street with 10 monitors janitors

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2023, 08:25:35 AM »

Propaganda to keep people from homeownership

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2023, 08:26:44 AM »
Brian knows what he is doing. He worked on Wall Street with 10 monitors

Climbing mortgage rates do not affect me directly at all. Other than me getting a higher interest rate on deposits and possibly reducing the market value of a home sale or purchase but that hasn't happened yet at least not in my sale market. If prices drop where I plan to purchase due to higher rates great that would be wonderful as the house would cost less and I would get a higher return on my savings. I just want to sell before they drop here but my market is more insulated from the overall housing market due to scarcity of supply and high demand on the island most buyers are paying cash anyway increased rates won't hurt my property value as much as a financed home in middle America.

We may rent for a year anyway as we build or dream home just looking right now looking to move this next summer

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2023, 08:53:54 AM »
Climbing mortgage rates do not affect me directly at all. Other than me getting a higher interest rate on deposits and possibly reducing the market value of a home sale or purchase but that hasn't happened yet at least not in my sale market. If prices drop where I plan to purchase due to higher rates great that would be wonderful as the house would cost less and I would get a higher return on my savings. I just want to sell before they drop here but my market is more insulated from the overall housing market due to scarcity of supply and high demand on the island most buyers are paying cash anyway increased rates won't hurt my property value as much as a financed home in middle America.

We may rent for a year anyway as we build or dream home just looking right now looking to move this next summer

Brian

Could you do me a favor

Could you make a vid of you saying the exact same thing you wrote there, so i know you haven't borrowed your account to Fallsview/Alex
Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2023, 10:14:14 AM »
Brian

Could you do me a favor

Could you make a vid of you saying the exact same thing you wrote there, so i know you haven't borrowed your account to Fallsview/Alex

If he doesnt ban the kunt

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2023, 03:09:30 PM »
Brian knows what he is doing. He worked on Wall Street with 10 monitors crashed Excel

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2023, 10:09:49 PM »
Brian

Could you do me a favor

How does that make any sense why the fuck would I share my account with anyone? And if I did why would it be Fallsview? How do you people give credibility to nonsense Jeff just makes up?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2023, 10:20:26 PM »
How does that make any sense why the fuck would I share my account with anyone? And if I did why would it be Fallsview? How do you people give credibility to nonsense Jeff just makes up?

Is it so hard to make a video (you've made plenty) where you explain the exact same thing , but with spoken words?

If you do this, i will stay off your back Bri, and i will believe what you've said

Otherwise, you're just Fat Alex to me
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2023, 10:23:08 PM »
Is it so hard to make a video (you've made plenty) where you explain the exact same thing , but with spoken words?

If you do this, i will stay off your back Bri, and i will believe what you've said

Otherwise, you're just Fat Alex to me

Great I can be fat Alex to you whoever the fuck that is why do I have to make videos on demand? I don't recall you making your 2023 Bench Press Challenge video until then you don't even lift to me. Go make a 2023 Bench Press challenge video and you will get a video until then you don't even lift which makes you dead to me.

I could give a fucking dissertation on the economy, direction of interest rates and the housing supply and demand factors easy but why? This is getbig I like to pick stuff up and put it down then eat until I throw up.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2023, 11:09:51 PM »
I could give a fucking dissertation on the economy, direction of interest rates and the housing supply and demand factors easy but why? This is getbig I like to pick stuff up and put it down then eat until I throw up.

I don't think you could Bri

Unless you prove us wrong with a vid
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2023, 12:48:37 AM »
I don't think you could Bri

Unless you prove us wrong with a vid

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion just like I don't think you even lift. You haven't met your 2023 bench press challenge goal. I don't really care if you think I understand economics or not. I don't consider anyone here qualified to even discuss the subject which is why I do not participate in those threads. I also try to stay out of political stuff as again the level of education here is abysmal most GetBiggers are Qanan conspiracist with no understanding of foreign policy. Their economic theory involves prepaid subway cards and they consider name calling and antisemitic racist dog whistling political diatribe so again more subjects not worth debating here.

Now if you could meet your 2023 bench press challenge, then I would consider you somewhat qualified to discuss nutrition training and bodybuilding. We could argue about that stuff once you prove basic competency.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2023, 03:17:04 AM »
Well everyone is entitled to an opinion just like I don't think you even lift. You haven't met your 2023 bench press challenge goal. I don't really care if you think I understand economics or not. I don't consider anyone here qualified to even discuss the subject which is why I do not participate in those threads. I also try to stay out of political stuff as again the level of education here is abysmal most GetBiggers are Qanan conspiracist with no understanding of foreign policy. Their economic theory involves prepaid subway cards and they consider name calling and antisemitic racist dog whistling political diatribe so again more subjects not worth debating here.

Now if you could meet your 2023 bench press challenge, then I would consider you somewhat qualified to discuss nutrition training and bodybuilding. We could argue about that stuff once you prove basic competency.
no way thats Brian

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2023, 03:22:10 AM »

IF this is Brian then I'm the pope
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2023, 03:23:04 AM »
no way thats Brian
No ducking way that`s him.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2023, 03:45:56 AM »
Jesus man now I am in group therapy lol do I go to that before or after my AA meetings? Have I found Jesus yet? Did I get a coin?

Don't knock it. My next place to meet a vulnerable woman is most likely going to be at an AA meeting. I'm scoping out the car parks and entrances at various venues to see which areas tend to have the best candidates. Srs. Not srs.