Author Topic: WYHS?  (Read 3100 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: WYHS?
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2023, 12:58:44 PM »
Friday morning - I got a call from the school about my daughter. Apparently, some 14-year-old punk took some photos up her skirt with his phone and shared them with the other boys at school.

It was an odd feeling - she's still my little baby girl, even though she's 14 and I felt like strangling the little bastard. Funny thing was, it had happened 6 weeks earlier but the school found out when he did it to another girl and she told them about him doing it to my daughter. I asked her why she didn't tell me or the school - and she told me she'd punched him in the face and felt going to the authorities after that was not right. Now - this same little kvnt had been pulling the girls bra straps at school earlier this year, so it does seem he needs a lesson.

The school got his parents in, told them what he did and suspended him.

Anyway - what would you do about this? Would You Hit Someone - or has justice been meted out?
Yea go hit a kid, smart move! ::) Have your daughter wear shorts under her skirt and move on! Better yet, have her wear pants.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2023, 01:55:40 PM »
Yea go hit a kid, smart move! ::) Have your daughter wear shorts under her skirt and move on! Better yet, have her wear pants.
Stop making sense!  ;D

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2023, 02:00:19 PM »
If nothing was resolved,I`d hire a few 16 year old kids in masks to kick the shit out of him.

Good call.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2023, 06:52:19 PM »
Some more info - based on the replies.

- There are no pics, this thread isn't useless without them.
- This is in Thailand, it's a private school, so there's no deabeat dad - I presume they are doing ok financially as it's not cheap
- The earlier incident, where he pulled on her bra strap - he also teased her about her periods - and I don't take kindly to disrepect
- Thailand is not a litigious society, so there's no real mileage in a court case looking for a payout

But the questions about the parents are really bang on. I don't know them OR know enough to know it's being dealt with properly by them. On the one hand, it's easy to blame the parents for a bad kid. Plenty of wealthy kids turn out to be brats. On the other hand, the parents could be normal and be horrified by this. I would presume that the mother would be horrified at being dragged into school and told their kid is a sex case. Even more when word gets around. But I don't KNOW this. I would also presume that having the kid suspended is a major inconvenience for them - but for all I know, they might just have laughed it off and gotten the maid to look after him during his suspension.

So I have told the school that I am weighing up my options - which are to pull my daughter from the school and to involve the police. What I have suggested to de-escalate things is a sit-down with the boy's parents at the school - so I can get a feel for how seriously they are taking this. If they are good people and he's been properly punished AND they are getting the kid professional help - I'll leave it at that.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2023, 06:58:32 PM »
I'd also recommend that kid be required to have no phone on school property or turn it into the front office upon arrival and only be able to retrieve it upon leaving.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2023, 07:54:06 PM »
Crush the father and son - see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of the mother.

This is the correct and only response.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2023, 01:08:30 AM »
what colour is the offending child?
:D I was waiting for this to be asked.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2023, 03:16:21 AM »
I'd also recommend that kid be required to have no phone on school property or turn it into the front office upon arrival and only be able to retrieve it upon leaving.

Smart idea. And for a kid that'll be brutal punishment.

After mulling this over some more, I have told the school that a sit down with the parents is not optional. The school can arrange this themselves and bring a mediator if they want OR I can file a police complaint and mediation would be the first step there - so I get to have a sit down with them either way.

Bottom line - it's sexual assault on 2 girls. The school should not be the arbiter here. The parents involved need to sort it out between them.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2023, 02:08:32 PM »
Smart idea. And for a kid that'll be brutal punishment.

After mulling this over some more, I have told the school that a sit down with the parents is not optional. The school can arrange this themselves and bring a mediator if they want OR I can file a police complaint and mediation would be the first step there - so I get to have a sit down with them either way.

Bottom line - it's sexual assault on 2 girls. The school should not be the arbiter here. The parents involved need to sort it out between them.
I'm sure your daughter isn't exactly innocent. Girls at 14 have sucked plenty of cock.
T

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2023, 03:19:14 PM »
I'm sure your daughter isn't exactly innocent. Girls at 14 have sucked plenty of cock.
three sides to every story a version from each person concerned and then theres the truth

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2023, 03:34:44 PM »

If it was my daughter I’d ask to have a meeting in school with the parents present.

95% of parents would be horrified. But I’d expect 95% to try and talk it down as a much less nasty incident. I’d do that aswell to avoid too much trouble but I’d go off my brain outside of it.

I’d request a meeting and outline I want an outcome that is agreeable. If it wasn’t being treated seriously by the school I’d say no worries, I’ll escalate to the Police and we will file charges of Sexual harassment. then #metoo other girls involved so it’s an army against them.

I’d tell gossipers what has happened as news in schools spreads like wildfire so let others do the bad talking rather than yourself so you are clean in that respect.

It’s easier to have multiple girls come forward which shows his repeated behaviour.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2023, 03:49:20 PM »
If it was my daughter I’d ask to have a meeting in school with the parents present.

95% of parents would be horrified. But I’d expect 95% to try and talk it down as a much less nasty incident. I’d do that aswell to avoid too much trouble but I’d go off my brain outside of it.

I’d request a meeting and outline I want an outcome that is agreeable. If it wasn’t being treated seriously by the school I’d say no worries, I’ll escalate to the Police and we will file charges of Sexual harassment. then #metoo other girls involved so it’s an army against them.

I’d tell gossipers what has happened as news in schools spreads like wildfire so let others do the bad talking rather than yourself so you are clean in that respect.

It’s easier to have multiple girls come forward which shows his repeated behaviour.

I know a police officer who took a 12 year old girl home to her parents because she was caught in a public toilet with a 16 year old kid

Her mum said to her "what were you doing?"
The kid said "I was sucking him off"

The mother turned to the police officer and said "Pfft.. she was only sucking him off"

Not all parents are disgusted, some are disgusting .

unreasonablereasons

• Getbig III
  • Im King of the Slobs
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2023, 03:53:32 PM »
fly me to Thailand (if i could fly over water), i dont care if that kid is 16, he sexually assaulted your daughter essentially
ill chat with him  ::)

fly me home 20 minutes after the chat

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2023, 09:57:07 PM »
fly me to Thailand (if i could fly over water), i dont care if that kid is 16, he sexually assaulted your daughter essentially
ill chat with him  ::)

fly me home 20 minutes after the chat

Sounds reasonable!

Although - I have a meeting with the parents set up - let me get past that first ;-)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2023, 10:57:02 PM »
Sodomize his father. Simple.

Make sure he doesn’t cum.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2023, 12:22:13 AM »
This is in Thailand? I dont know Thai culture but I would guess you're going to experience some soft racism and be politely dismissed.

Not to sound klany but you're living with a bunch of third world monkeys. If this minor infraction doesn't get handled properly, maybe that will indicate that more serious later assaults won't get taken seriously either. Perhaps Thailand is not the place for a young white lady if the authorities are inclined toward their own people.

I knew a white chick who said she got raped in Japan, went to the police, and they basically called her a whore and refused to do anything at all. At least that was her version of events.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2023, 12:44:45 PM »
Sounds reasonable!

Although - I have a meeting with the parents set up - let me get past that first ;-)
I would not fuck around in Thailand or you may end up like Leo and Longevity. His longevity came to an end in Thailand. Thai's don't give a fuck about you, whitey.
T

1Patrick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2023, 12:58:54 PM »
Drugs in there are punished insanely.DJ got couple of years for some Test .
Sneak some weed into kid’s  backpack and leave the note : “My dad has lot more of it “

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2023, 01:03:05 PM »
Go Ray Velcoro on the kid's dad.

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2024, 06:59:29 AM »

Reading this just gave me a semi.

Me too.

The mom came to a meet and pulled the crying gane. Dad was 'busy'.

Muay Thai classes start this weekend. She plays basketball and its pretty physical, so it'll help her confidence on court too.

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2024, 07:08:35 AM »
solution: get rid of all skirts in your home

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2024, 07:15:10 AM »
solution: get rid of all skirts in your home

Lol. Fuck that

longtimereader

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2024, 07:17:01 AM »
Lol. Fuck that

wouldn't happen in pants or if the skirt was past knee length

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2024, 07:18:52 AM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2024, 07:26:33 AM »
It's not a big deal really.  Boys do stupid shit.

Your daughter socked him.  Excellent.

Keep working the heavy bag with her.  Palm strike to chin and nose.