Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 55708 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #1525 on: January 21, 2024, 11:04:03 AM »
Come on man I'm not a fan of stankins but get real he is 5 pounds away from stage ready

Thing is his structure sucks ass wide hippo hips narrow shoulders and a wide waist

No he isnt, if he doesnt eat all day and has a shit tomorrow he will be 5lbs down

Get back in your lane, I have been doing this for 35 years.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #1526 on: January 21, 2024, 11:06:04 AM »
Why am I supposed to have mentioned everything I have done in the last 46 years? Like If I don't mention I have tried cotton candy then it has never happened? Fucking moron you guys ask questions I answer then you get mad and claim I am lying don't ask me a million stupid questions then

I worked as a soccer ref for little kids as a teenager have I mentioned that before is it a lie because I am just now mentioning it? I was a camp counselor at boy scout camp and worked in the nature lodge and high ropes course and taught merit badges have I mentioned that before? Moron

No you don't.  Stop making it black and white.

I asked who prescribed you the HGH you're on seeing as your surgeon for the hernia denied that request. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1527 on: January 21, 2024, 11:06:20 AM »
:o, I knew I recognized the hand movements! -

Funkmaster Fullbelly reliving his time scratching on the wheels of steel?

lol !   😂

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #1528 on: January 21, 2024, 11:09:05 AM »
Also Brian

while you are askin gquestions

Name of the radio station

Name of the team you trained with for your MMA 'career'?

You are obviously avoiding these questions because a) the job is a lie and b) you arrogantly entered thinking previous wrassling would get you through along with a load of gear. it failed.
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1529 on: January 21, 2024, 11:09:41 AM »
The outside tendon on the left side at the shoulder but not the actual bicep and you guys keep claiming I have an issue with the right bicep which I have never had an issue with ever. Both biceps are fully functional and strong there is no strength or size difference between the 2.

You do realize the SLAP tear involves the labrum AND the bicep tendon.   Oh, wait you would know that because your such an astute reader of medical journals.

You INJURED your left bicep squatting.....use semhankins all you want....a strain (be it grade 1, 2, 3, 4) is an injury.  Black and white

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1530 on: January 21, 2024, 11:11:58 AM »
Factually incorrect as always. Also 2 years of strength gains I have improved. More importantly I am not bulking I am staying lean and close to the weight limit. That way I can be healthy strong and hydrated and vascular at my best vs depleted from an excessive weight cut. 2 years ago I was 225 cutting to 198 which damn near killed me. 216lbs am cutting to 209lbs pm is a lot better place to be in.

BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS YOU TOOK TO DO SO.

Crohns doesn't cause that.   Otherwise ALL Crohns patients would be over 200lbs.  You have NEVER produced ANY evidence (blood tests, CT scans, etc) that prove anything was 'failing' other than your brain and its ability to follow through with something.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1531 on: January 21, 2024, 11:15:36 AM »
all that was wrong with Brian was he was sick from taking speed and diuretics together like a moron

copletely see finduced because we took the piss out of his legs not being in shape
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1532 on: January 21, 2024, 11:45:50 AM »
BECAUSE OF THE CHEMICALS YOU TOOK TO DO SO.

Crohns doesn't cause that.   Otherwise ALL Crohns patients would be over 200lbs.  You have NEVER produced ANY evidence (blood tests, CT scans, etc) that prove anything was 'failing' other than your brain and its ability to follow through with something.

Brian doesnt have Crohns, he couldnt eat the shit he does if he did.

I know pople with crohns, their diet has to be very controilled and restricted, one guy I know can only eat white food, he lives on chicken and rice.
Hes also on multiple meds

Anything else and hes in agony shitting himself

All his "ailments" are excuses, he needs them for when he fails, which is always, the more ailments he racks up the more excuses he has at his disposal

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1533 on: January 21, 2024, 11:50:00 AM »
Brian, what 12 games were you playing?

You have said your son is In therapy because he can’t hold a pen.

And you expect ppl to belive he can work n Xbox control

Why not just admit you are lying and your visitation rights are next to zero now a days.

If I’m not mistaken, one stipulation of your increased time was you have to be gainfully employed.

I’ll have to dig up the court docs

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1534 on: January 21, 2024, 11:53:59 AM »
Brian, what 12 games were you playing?

You have said your son is In therapy because he can’t hold a pen.

And you expect ppl to belive he can work n Xbox control

Why not just admit you are lying and your visitation rights are next to zero now a days.

If I’m not mistaken, one stipulation of your increased time was you have to be gainfully employed.

I’ll have to dig up the court docs

my grandson (wifes side) could work an iPad at 2, hes 10 now and takes an iPad everywhere with him, he seldom makes eye contact and hes totally retarded.
I think they made him like that.
Hes going to end up in the loft swinging on a fucking tyre and getting fed with a catapult

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1535 on: January 21, 2024, 11:55:00 AM »
:o, I knew I recognized the hand movements! -

Funkmaster Fullbelly reliving his time scratching on the wheels of steel? 
Fucking hilarious!!   ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1536 on: January 21, 2024, 11:57:26 AM »

This. I only know one fella with Crohns, if he eats the wrong food, he's fucked, also on meds to help ease the symptoms. Bhank doesn't have Crohns, he has a shitty diet of shitty, greasy foods.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1537 on: January 21, 2024, 12:05:36 PM »

Imagine getting backstage to warm up and you look across at your fellow competitors and see Brian in that vest.

He looks like a fucking window cleaner

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #1538 on: January 21, 2024, 12:06:22 PM »

I know pople with crohns, their diet has to be very controilled and restricted, one guy I know can only eat white food, he lives on chicken and rice.
Hes also on multiple meds

Anything else and hes in agony shitting himself

All his "ailments" are excuses, he needs them for when he fails, which is always, the more ailments he racks up the more excuses he has at his disposal

This. I only know one fella with Crohns, if he eats the wrong food, he's fucked, also on meds to help ease the symptoms. Bhank doesn't have Crohns, he has a shitty diet of shitty, greasy foods.

Spoken like two true haters.

He is an elite athlete that has overcome 11,000+ fights, debilitating knee surgeries, countless hours on a toilet shitting blood, and oppression from every judge/official/referee/ex he has come in contact with.  A normal human would not have 1/10th the humility Brian does.

Check yourself next time.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1539 on: January 21, 2024, 12:07:01 PM »
Or he does have crohns and doesn'tknow how to eat correctly hence why he's always having stomach issues....

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1540 on: January 21, 2024, 12:10:23 PM »
Or he does have crohns and doesn'tknow how to eat correctly hence why he's always having stomach issues....
If he had Crohns and ate like he does he would be having his bowel removed within the year

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1541 on: January 21, 2024, 12:14:30 PM »

Imagine getting backstage to warm up and you look across at your fellow competitors and see Brian in that vest.

He looks like a fucking window cleaner

Yup.  He looks retarded. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1542 on: January 21, 2024, 12:14:41 PM »

He eats like Jaba the Hut.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1543 on: January 21, 2024, 12:15:48 PM »
He eats like Jaba the Hut.

Cookie Monster

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #1544 on: January 21, 2024, 12:16:50 PM »
Its what he does
He bought a race car and entered immediatly without any background or experience
He entered MMA without ever having any practice at all
He entered bodybuilding without dieting or training properly
He entered strict curl with zero training

He has so much deluded self belief he thinks he doesnt need to train, he thinks hes just naturally gifted and can do anything

hes the embodiment of "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail"

Perfectly summed up

His dead father most likely raised him that way too, now he’s passing that shit down to his son

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1545 on: January 21, 2024, 12:19:21 PM »
Perfectly summed up

His dead father most likely raised him that way too, now he’s passing that shit down to his son

Its what happens when parents tell their kids they can be anything they want to be in life without reminding them of the hard work it takes to achieve it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1546 on: January 21, 2024, 12:21:54 PM »
I`ve had a  serious case of Colitis years ago, and then years later I had Gall Bladder issues......trust me if he had Chrons he wouldn`t be able to eat that shit diet he eats or even have a cup of coffee without serious repercussions after a short while, if not immediately.

He`d be wearing a Colostomy bag in no time flat.

I wouldn`t  wish serious digestive issues on my worst enemy as they can be fucking agonizing to no end.

Excuses Of Peace

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1547 on: January 21, 2024, 12:27:46 PM »
Bhanks - does Em know you are still posing in your underwear on GB daily for other men ?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1548 on: January 21, 2024, 12:35:09 PM »
If you want to know the reality of hanks life forget the fantasy stuff on here. look at his wedding photos.
His poor wife made an effort he is dressed like he fell into a jumble sale naked in the dark and grabbed whatever he could.

Nobody was at the wedding.

His mum is still alive but wouldn't go and see him marry.
His family no longer speak to him
SCN nowhere to be seen
'His buddies'- don't exist
Ex army pals- again nowhere

He is that fucked up literally nobody wants to be with him. Ever. Even his wife is hours down the road whenever she can. He will die a lonely death without enough people to carry his casket and nobody wil mourn a single day.

That's your legacy Brian. Complete anonymity after death. That's why you cry for attention now. If you were barred from here you would scour any board that would have you. And get banned. The medical record lies, the army lies, the martial arts lies, the hormone lies. the carrier lies.

Its all lies Brian.
B

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1549 on: January 21, 2024, 12:35:37 PM »
I remember I had a 4 hour shift to start then I got the overnight shift 2 days a week. I feel like some guy I worked at the restaurant with was telling me about it like he also worked there so I went and applied? I was working as a busser already when I got the job. I imagine being willing to work the overnight shift on a weekend had something to do with it.

I also used to buy and sell things

LOL seems plausible. You can’t really recall how you got the job, but it was overnight and you only spoke 2 minutes on average but you also did voices….

You’ve showed us all your talents: lifts, driving, cooking, kite surfing, your house, marriage, garage, gym, Spaulding, your son, you fight, your mortgage, cars, weigh yourself, made a youtube channel making fun of members, went to Home Depot…… but you’ve never showed your “voices”.

I would love to hear some of your characters that got you the job!