Author Topic: Bloodwork  (Read 41866 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bloodwork
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2024, 10:18:20 AM »
How debilitating is your agoraphobia and anorexia?
he counts calories in the safety of confined spaces

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2024, 11:04:37 AM »
He had a probation officer for violating a "do not contact" order didn't he?

Don’t think you get a probation officer for violating a restraining order. Also, he had to see the PO weekly or monthly forget. However he posted about it.

Also, if he violated a restraining order don’t think there would be travel restrictions

The violation of the restraining order was breaking the 'no contact' part by vexatious messaging rather than trespassing

I still think it was the the weapons charges he pled guilty to that warranted supervision of sorts
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2024, 11:10:59 AM »
How debilitating is your agoraphobia and anorexia?

Have we added arachnophobia to the list as well ?   Bhanks seems afflicted w literally everything g under the sun.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2024, 11:11:43 AM »
Have we added arachnophobia to the list as well ?   Bhanks seems afflicted w literally everything g under the sun.
well he does have spiders legs.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2024, 12:22:35 PM »
I know 2 women sisters both are in their mid 40s with Cystic Fibrosis the bad version. Both have less than 40% lung capacity. Both were told they would be dead by 30. Both have to get transfusions all the time one even has a port in her chest for it. They take 200k worth of medication a year. One is on disability and is completely nonfunctional doesn't work and just sits around depressed praying for Jesus to take her. The other works raises a child and has an active lifestyle. So how debilitating is Cystic Fibrosis? Depends on the person and their will to live.

So yeah I could tell you guys my issues, and you would all laugh and make fun of me and say I am making excuses. So why bother. Crohn's sucks it can be completely debilitating and make you hate your life. I plan to move forward and live my life the way I want to live it regardless. I do make concessions for it and I try to plan around it and not judge myself too harshly when I have issues. I do the best I can. But yeah somedays I am completely incapacitated by it.

If you still have inflammation from your surgery that could be draining you and affecting your sleep.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2024, 12:28:26 PM »
If you still have inflammation from your surgery that could be draining you and affecting your sleep.

Don't attempt to help him.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2024, 12:29:31 PM »

that inflammation isnt from his surgery

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2024, 12:35:20 PM »
I know 2 women sisters both are in their mid 40s with Cystic Fibrosis the bad version. Both have less than 40% lung capacity. Both were told they would be dead by 30. Both have to get transfusions all the time one even has a port in her chest for it. They take 200k worth of medication a year. One is on disability and is completely nonfunctional doesn't work and just sits around depressed praying for Jesus to take her. The other works raises a child and has an active lifestyle. So how debilitating is Cystic Fibrosis? Depends on the person and their will to live.

So yeah I could tell you guys my issues, and you would all laugh and make fun of me and say I am making excuses. So why bother. Crohn's sucks it can be completely debilitating and make you hate your life. I plan to move forward and live my life the way I want to live it regardless. I do make concessions for it and I try to plan around it and not judge myself too harshly when I have issues. I do the best I can. But yeah somedays I am completely incapacitated by it.

Nothing a hi-def progress pic doesn't cure though....right?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2024, 12:43:36 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2024, 12:47:57 PM »
Nothing a hi-def progress pic doesn't cure though....right?

The sausage really helps him a lot. 

Randomum

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2024, 02:10:31 PM »
So many tests can be ordered. I'm interested in a calcium scoring test. That along with CRP for cardiac inflammation is a better predictor of heart trouble than the conventional tests like cholesterol.

My blood test for cancer ordered by my blood oncologist cost $10,000. My conventional blood tests showed high white blood cells for two years in a row. He had to determine the cause. Usually it's just an infection but  in my case it was found  to be blood cancer. It was hand examined by a pathologist to count the percentage of cancerous blood cells. Insurance paid $8000 and the doc ate the $2000 of the bill. I do feel like a pin cushion getting blood taken every month.

On another topic is blood tests isn't everything concerning the number one killer of man heart disease. I remember Casey Viator telling me he had perfect blood tests. He died from a heart attack and it wasn't long after our conversation. Sad to say he looked unhealthy and his face looked terribly bloated.

Sorry about your cancer bro. How is it coming a long? Did you catch it early? Can it be beat?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2024, 02:26:37 PM »
Don’t think you get a probation officer for violating a restraining order. Also, he had to see the PO weekly or monthly forget. However he posted about it.

Also, if he violated a restraining order don’t think there would be travel restrictions

bhanks resting HR is perfectly normal and healthy at 96-110 bpm

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2024, 05:16:47 PM »
Did you read above an iron deficiency could be causing an elevated heart rate I am getting things checked out more than most can say

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2024, 05:19:00 PM »
Did you read above an iron deficiency could be causing an elevated heart rate I am getting things checked out more than most can say
Of course it's the iron, not the bathtub steroids and gh you've been pounding into your ass for 25 years. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2024, 05:33:20 PM »
The violation of the restraining order was breaking the 'no contact' part by vexatious messaging rather than trespassing

I still think it was the the weapons charges he pled guilty to that warranted supervision of sorts

Has it been said what kind of weapons hanky got caught with?  Given it's hankins, I assume it was some sort of dildo bazooka he threatened to blast into the assholes of the haters.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2024, 05:35:17 PM »
So I just did my bloodwork. What is the over under for my total and free test? IGF-1? Cholesterol? Hematocrit? How many flags will I get? Do I have any deficiencies?  I did a full everything. How many of you are actually getting bloodwork done?

ORDER CODE TESTS ORDERED
 004226 Testosterone, Total
 004259 Thyroid-stimulating Hormone (TSH)
 005009 Complete Blood Count (CBC) With Differential
 322000 Metabolic Panel (14), Comprehensive
 006676 Thyroid Peroxidase (TPO) Antibodies
 004051 Cortisol
 004515 Estradiol
 004317 Progesterone
 010389 Triiodothyronine (T3), Free
 028480 Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
 010363 Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1)
 501561 Insulin, Free and Total
 004275 Growth Hormone, Serum
 081786 Testosterone, Free, Equilibrium Ultrafiltration With Total Testosterone

I don't follow bhanks threads much, but will take a stab at this.

Estradoil <20  simply due to being lean
Hemat/Hemo - elevated
FSH = 0  (not sure if he is taking gonadatropin or anything)
Testosterone - can't guess since I don't follow him or know if he is on cycle or HRT or what ( but will be elevated over 1200 if I had to guess at a HRT dose)

the rest I don't have a grasp of his present/past use so can't guess

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2024, 05:43:59 PM »

Hemat/Hemo - elevated
Testosterone - can't guess since I don't follow him or know if he is on cycle or HRT or what ( but will be elevated over 1200 if I had to guess at a HRT dose)

lol, someone will gladly fill you in im sure...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 01, 2024, 09:01:52 AM »

Hemat/Hemo - elevated

I am going to agree with FSH I am not taking any kind of stimulator for it and Test may be around there I would guess 800-1200. I would be very happy to have elevated Hemat/Hemo as it was low last time with low Iron. I am worried my Progesterone or prolactin and or E2 may be high although not sure on the exact differences between all of them. I did not think my estradoil might be low as it was really high last time. I am also curios to see my IGF-1 and HGH blood serum levels I had to order that test separate but felt it was worth it. MY IGF was low last time. I am worried I may have Nutrional deficiencies, but this may help me determine what supplements I need to add. My PSA was normal last time I expect my cholesterol to be fine.

I have my previous results on my computer from last 2 blood test so can compare and see if improving or if something is moving in the wrong direction. My Dr wanted new bloodwork anyway so will share with him eventually

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #68 on: February 01, 2024, 09:04:33 AM »
Of course it's the iron, not the bathtub steroids and gh you've been pounding into your ass for 25 years. ::)

It's also unrelated to the 34 BMI, 40" waist, and lack of moderate-to-vigorous aerobic exercise, it's all from a pre-existing congenital iron deficiency.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 01, 2024, 09:07:05 AM »
It's also unrelated to the 34 BMI, 40" waist, and lack of moderate-to-vigorous aerobic exercise, it's all from a pre-existing congenital iron deficiency.

My BMI is 30 and my waist is 33 I also exercise almost everyday

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 01, 2024, 09:13:02 AM »
I am going to agree with FSH I am not taking any kind of stimulator for it and Test may be around there I would guess 800-1200. I would be very happy to have elevated Hemat/Hemo as it was low last time with low Iron. I am worried my Progesterone or prolactin and or E2 may be high although not sure on the exact differences between all of them. I did not think my estradoil might be low as it was really high last time. I am also curios to see my IGF-1 and HGH blood serum levels I had to order that test separate but felt it was worth it. MY IGF was low last time. I am worried I may have Nutrional deficiencies, but this may help me determine what supplements I need to add. My PSA was normal last time I expect my cholesterol to be fine.

I have my previous results on my computer from last 2 blood test so can compare and see if improving or if something is moving in the wrong direction. My Dr wanted new bloodwork anyway so will share with him eventually

If your testosterone levels are at a continuous 1,200, your PSA will not be normal. You are well on your way to prostate cancer.

I’m not even going to argue all the other semantically incorrect crap you have just pulled out of your cottage cheese ass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2024, 09:32:10 AM »
If your testosterone levels are at a continuous 1,200, your PSA will not be normal. You are well on your way to prostate cancer.

I’m not even going to argue all the other semantically incorrect crap you have just pulled out of your cottage cheese ass.

I don't need to argue you can see on my last bloodwork my PSA is normal the last 2 times (.9 and 0.8) normal range is 0-4 despite my test being over 1500 and my estradiol being high so you are just wrong Dr Jack (we know it ain't Jane)

I have no prostate issues

Hopefully my estradiol is lower now but I was bulking then

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 01, 2024, 09:36:48 AM »
I don't need to argue you can see on my last bloodwork my PSA is normal the last 2 times (.9 and 0.8) normal range is 0-4 despite my test being over 1500 and my estradiol being high so you are just wrong Dr Jack (we know it ain't Jane)

I have no prostate issues

Hopefully my estradiol is lower now but I was bulking then

TRT doesnt cause that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2024, 09:38:19 AM »
TRT doesnt cause that

We are talking about PSA scores and prostate issues stay on topic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2024, 09:46:12 AM »
We are talking about PSA scores and prostate issues stay on topic
Your test is 1500 and as such is high, TRT does not cause your test to get so high, hence you are not on a TRT dose

Now how about the probation officer convict?