Author Topic: Transgender Cop Cars  (Read 999 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: Transgender Cop Cars
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2024, 08:45:11 AM »
Most people don't care if others are gay, or LMNOP.
Its just the nonsense like this that many dont like.
Shoving it down people's throats (no h-mo).
They want everyone to "worship" these "brave" people, and if you don't you're a "hater" or "homophobe".
Typical libtard response to everything, canned answers like "homophobe" or "rayyyyyyyyyyy-cisssssssssssssss" or whatever.
(When they cant speak logically).

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2024, 09:38:16 AM »
Just show up before I'm being murdered and I'm ok with the rainbow collars

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2024, 09:58:59 AM »
Just show up before I'm being murdered and I'm ok with the rainbow collars

Outed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2024, 10:36:30 AM »
Most people don't care if others are gay,

Like I said, no one cares, but should they care? Is this acceptance real progress? For the Catholics, should the Pope bless the homos? Is Africa backwards wrt homosexuality? Of course I know very well that there have always been homos and always will be homos, the bible says even some angels were homos iirc. If you really think what homosexuality entails it's a health hazard for one. What would be the best policy wrt homosexuality?

There will be other even more deviant groups in the future, people will say it was great when we just had transgenders. Little by little people accept more and more.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2024, 10:49:46 AM »
Like I said, no one cares, but should they care? Is this acceptance real progress? For the Catholics, should the Pope bless the homos? Is Africa backwards wrt homosexuality? Of course I know very well that there have always been homos and always will be homos, the bible says even some angels were homos iirc. If you really think what homosexuality entails it's a health hazard for one. What would be the best policy wrt homosexuality?

There will be other even more deviant groups in the future, people will say it was great when we just had transgenders. Little by little people accept more and more.

The Sheep like accept more & more Not Real Men
That's why they want rid of Real Men in Favour of The Face Nappy
Wearing Sheep Like Soy Boys. !!

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2024, 11:41:22 AM »
Justice is supposed to be blind. The legal system, from the high court down to the beat cop, is supposed to be OBJECTIVE, that is the key word in every legal standard and burden of proof.

The law is supposed to be nuetral and unbiased. It would be totally and completely inappropriate for a cop car to openly promote one race, gender,  demographic, religion, creed, orientation, ethnicity, or nation - other than U.S. of A obviously.

These are a ridiculously obvious example of a lawsuit waiting to happen. This is the gestapo with different symbolism and different tactics.

You can't "force" acceptance. It defeats its own purpose. And, in fact, more people were more accepting i.e. didn't give a shit, prior to this madness. What this is is censorship. Speak out against it or even merely question it and you're labled a racist/bigot/phobe/nationalist etc..

The powers that be don't give a shit about acceptance.  In fact, they don't want it. They want discontent, divisiveness. They only use it as a political tool to manipulate whatever narrative they want.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2024, 11:50:28 AM »
Justice is supposed to be blind. The legal system, from the high court down to the beat cop, is supposed to be OBJECTIVE, that is the key word in every legal standard and burden of proof.

The law is supposed to be nuetral and unbiased. It would be totally and completely inappropriate for a cop car to openly promote one race, gender,  demographic, religion, creed, orientation, ethnicity, or nation - other than U.S. of A obviously.

These are a ridiculously obvious example of a lawsuit waiting to happen. This is the gestapo with different symbolism and different tactics.

You can't "force" acceptance. It defeats its own purpose. And, in fact, more people were more accepting i.e. didn't give a shit, prior to this madness. What this is is censorship. Speak out against it or even merely question it and you're labled a racist/bigot/phobe/nationalist etc..

The powers that be don't give a shit about acceptance.  In fact, they don't want it. They want discontent, divisiveness. They only use it as a political tool to manipulate whatever narrative they want.

Excellent post & points
Well said.