Yeah sure January 2024, full on libtard Pantshitter era report. Trump got back to the White House from his Texas Oklahoma trip at 2am last nights and hes 80 for cripes sake. You should be so lucky.
I said it was rumors. I have zero problems with him using stimulants, if does that is. I love them myself. It's more likely that they use drugs for wakefulness and sleep than not IMO, doesn't matter who the president is. Tucker claimed Biden was shot up with amphetamines before public appearances.
Yes he's 80 and him being sleepy is perfectly normal and expected. I wasn't attacking Trump here, though there's the argument that maybe there should be upper age limits for presidents. Republicans and Trump weren't exactly understanding of Biden's sleepiness and diminished faculties, let's not have double standards please

I saw a clip of Hegseth a few days ago where he really looked coked up. I've only tried coke a couple of times but strong stims thousand of times and to me he looks geeked here, what do you think?
