Author Topic: Karasan  (Read 35900 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Karasan
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2006, 08:11:23 AM »
Karasan lost a round of russian roulette on purpose with three "loaded guns".
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2006, 08:36:17 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!!  Karasan is suckin his thumb and beaten his little pud in some dark corner right now.  "I weigh 207lbs!!  I was an officer in the military!!  GRRRR!!  I have 17" guns!!!  GRRRR!!!"  AAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2006, 08:37:32 AM »
is this clown for real?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2006, 08:53:23 AM »
AHAAHAH!!!  Yes, when Karasan was promoted to Lt. status his commanding officer said, "Karasan!!  You little peterpuffer!!  Why should I promote a worthless piece of shit like you to lead this company of men?!"  Karasan replied, "Sir yes sir!!  I love these men deeply sir and I have great respect and admiration for them!   For example Private Johnson:  number one, his name is "Johnson"; two, he's an excellent soldier all the way from the top of his thick, rippling pecs down to his tight milky white buttocks!!   I REALLY WANNA MOUTHFUCK PRIVATE JOHNSON.....errr....I mean, I'm the right man to lead this company sir!!!"

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2006, 09:56:51 AM »
AHAAHAH!!!  Yes, when Karasan was promoted to Lt. status his commanding officer said, "Karasan!!  You little peterpuffer!!  Why should I promote a worthless piece of shit like you to lead this company of men?!"  Karasan replied, "Sir yes sir!!  I love these men deeply sir and I have great respect and admiration for them!   For example Private Johnson:  number one, his name is "Johnson"; two, he's an excellent soldier all the way from the top of his thick, rippling pecs down to his tight milky white buttocks!!   I REALLY WANNA MOUTHFUCK PRIVATE JOHNSON.....errr....I mean, I'm the right man to lead this company sir!!!"
are you saying that if guzzling prodigious amounts of semen was prize winning barbeque that "karasan" would be Rudy's in San Antonio, Texas, Man of Steel?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2006, 10:26:40 AM »
Hahaha, are you saying if Karasan was a coffee drinker, he’d enjoy a big hearty cup of “Chock full of Nuts” while dipping a Brownie Biscotti in a semi-sweet nut Nougat?
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2006, 10:37:24 AM »
I just want to know why it is that some of the guys on this board will get pissed off at another guys post and call another guy gay, fag, queer, homo, etc and then tell him to get on his knees and suck him off.  Telling someone to do that to you, IMO makes you the gay-boy (as you are the requestor of such an act), not the guy you are responding to.
:D Weee

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2006, 10:56:53 AM »
I just want to know why it is that some of the guys on this board will get pissed off at another guys post and call another guy gay, fag, queer, homo, etc and then tell him to get on his knees and suck him off.  Telling someone to do that to you, IMO makes you the gay-boy (as you are the requestor of such an act), not the guy you are responding to.

lol even Cheri Own3d him BAD!  ;D
just push some weight!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2006, 11:07:02 AM »
lol even Cheri Own3d him BAD!  ;D
I wasn't looking to "own" anyone.  Just stating a simple fact.  lol

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »

Are you upset cause none of us have asked you to suck us all off?   

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »

::) h great here goes Man of Squeal again? ;D
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2006, 11:17:00 AM »

Laura asked a question.....I can't ask a fuggin question?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2006, 11:18:33 AM »

Oh yeah, almost forgot......FU!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2006, 11:21:03 AM »

It's called "probing for takers". The same tactic is used by pedophiles on the internet.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

younggunz

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »
This Karasan guy is a joke, and their is no doubt he's a homo

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2006, 11:31:28 AM »
Oh yeah, almost forgot......FU!

hahahaha your too easy! ;D

just push some weight!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2006, 12:09:21 PM »
Not really, but thanks for askin.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2006, 01:14:14 PM »
Not really, but thanks for askin.
Cheri i've noticed lately that you have been very argumentative and opinionated and normally you have enough sense to not directly confront the SQUAD but this is the second direct confrontation with members of this elite team, i am going to warn you once because you are a hot chick but you will only get one warning before you are destroyed.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »
Cheri i've noticed lately that you have been very argumentative and opinionated and normally you have enough sense to not directly confront the SQUAD but this is the second direct confrontation with members of this elite team, i am going to warn you once because you are a hot chick but you will only get one warning before you are destroyed.

Yes, the Squad shows a bit of restraint when hot chicks are involved, but that restraint will only go so far.....continued Squad disrespect will result in heinous ownings.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2006, 01:26:29 PM »
Sarcasm, don't make me spank you.  >:(

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2006, 01:27:08 PM »
Yes, the Squad shows a bit of restraint when hot chicks are involved, but that restraint will only go so far.....continued Squad disrespect will result in heinous ownings.
ok back to "karasan", hahaha, oh brother what a name, anyway, are you saying that if an insatiable hunger for penis was a Nascar race that "karasan" would be the Daytona 500, Man of Steel?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 19, 2006, 01:28:07 PM »
Sarcasm, don't make me spank you.  >:(
is that a promise?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 19, 2006, 01:31:15 PM »
is that a promise?
sorry, I forgot to add "with the homo hand of karasan"   ;D

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #98 on: May 19, 2006, 01:41:41 PM »
sorry, I forgot to add "with the homo hand of karasan"   ;D

sarcasm just got more attentive
W

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 19, 2006, 01:52:49 PM »
Laura is tryin to use her "hot chickery" powers to confuse us.

AHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes Sarcasm, exactly!!  Back in the early 80s Karasan worked for the Coca-Cola marketing department for exactly 1 day.....he was abruptly let go when it was discovered that he changed the company product slogan to: "Cock is it".