Author Topic: new to this...  (Read 5677 times)

king

• Getbig III
new to this...
« on: May 23, 2006, 11:29:06 PM »
hey guys, i'm new to the whole "fighting" scene. could anyone give me a type of martial arts that would be best for street fighting.. just in case haha ;)  i've wrestled before so no need for that.

thanks,

king

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: new to this...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »
For "Street Fighting", I would have to recommend a strong striking element. (Muay Thai or Boxing)  Your wrestling expierience should help you avoid being taken down.  Jiu Jitsu is good for MMA, but in a streetfight it's pretty hard to use when the fight is not one on one, or when weapons come in to play.  In a nutshell go with boxing or muay thai, or just watch this...
&search=bas
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 12:46:11 AM »
Grappling gives you a chance to successfully fight opponents a lot bigger than you, compared to striking.I personally cosider myself a decent striker, but if i have to fight somebody 4 - 5 - inches or more taller than me, my wight class or heavier i would defenitely go on the ground.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 01:02:29 AM »
Grappling gives you a chance to successfully fight opponents a lot bigger than you, compared to striking.I personally cosider myself a decent striker, but if i have to fight somebody 4 - 5 - inches or more taller than me, my wight class or heavier i would defenitely go on the ground.

He is talking about street fighting, grappling loses it's effectiveness when you start getting bottles broken over your head, or if you go for an armbar and one of the guys friends jumps in and kicks you in the face.  Plus, if you do take the fight to the ground, chances are you are gonna be rolling around on concrete or gravel,hitting parked cars, or running into walls and shit like that. 
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »
He is talking about street fighting, grappling loses it's effectiveness when you start getting bottles broken over your head, or if you go for an armbar and one of the guys friends jumps in and kicks you in the face.  Plus, if you do take the fight to the ground, chances are you are gonna be rolling around on concrete or gravel,hitting parked cars, or running into walls and shit like that. 

sounds like you don't have much axperience  in street fighting.Nobody 's talking about arm bar, i'm talking about taking him dow and pound his ass or chocke him out.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 02:00:33 PM »
  sounds like you don't have much axperience  in street fighting.Nobody 's talking about arm bar, i'm talking about taking him dow and pound his ass or chocke him out.

I fold chumps like you in half every week, learn the english language before you try to get live with me you fucking tuf noob.
Predictions
 40/61

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »
Wing Chun is very effective for striking and inside fighting. 

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 05:35:30 PM »
I fold chumps like you in half every week, learn the english language before you try to get live with me you fucking tuf noob.

I wish i can meet you one day on the street, you dumbass fag. ;D. guy, i wanna meet you so bad , to see you re gonna fold me in half.But you' re probably not even worthed, but you 'll definately get bitch slapped because of your big mouth

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 08:21:51 PM »
  I wish i can meet you one day on the street, you dumbass fag. ;D. f**cker, i wanna meet you so bad , to see you re gonna fold me in half.But you' re probably not even worthed, but you 'll definately get bitch slapped because of your big mouth

I won't fold you in half, I will knock your bitch ass out,guaranteed, I wouldnt even need my jiu jitsu skills to take you out.  Then, after your stupid lifeless body is left staring up at the sky, I would rape your mother, then set her on fire and piss on her ashes.  That way you wouldnt have a ride home.  Now go get a G.E.D you little puke.
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 08:43:46 PM »
I won't fold you in half, I will knock your bitch ass out,guaranteed, I wouldnt even need my jiu jitsu skills to take you out.  Then, after your stupid lifeless body is left staring up at the sky, I would rape your mother, then set her on fire and piss on her ashes.  That way you wouldnt have a ride home.  Now go get a G.E.D you little puke.

don't talk to your daddy like this you little guy, you stupid uglyass piece of shit.Where're you training at , homo - I truly hope it'll be somewhere close where i live.guy i'm gonna rape you so many times tha tyou're gonna start loving me ,BITCH ;)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 09:12:21 PM »
don't talk to your daddy like this you little ass, you stupid uglyass piece of shit.Where're you training at , homo - I truly hope it'll be somewhere close where i live.f**cker i'm gonna rape you so many times tha tyou're gonna start loving me ,BITCH ;)

Get the f**k out of here you little keyboard warrior.  I hope you have the balls to come to Texas so I can send you back to fagland on a stretcher.  I can embarrass you at either of the following places, 1. Cobrita Boxing Club 1215 rosario drive Alice, Texas. or 2. Xtreme Mixed Martial Arts 503 south 14st suite b.  Since I am fairly certain you are just some dumb broke little highschooler I won't get my hopes up too high. 
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 09:26:42 PM »
Get the f**k out of here you little keyboard warrior.  I hope you have the balls to come to Texas so I can send you back to fagland on a stretcher.  I can embarrass you at either of the following places, 1. Cobrita Boxing Club 1215 rosario drive Alice, Texas. or 2. Xtreme Mixed Martial Arts 503 south 14st suite b.  Since I am fairly certain you are just some dumb broke little highschooler I won't get my hopes up too high. 

liste you , fago, i deal with arrogant bitches like you all the time.when i started to wrestle you haven't even heard the word "grappling", you  were probably suckin cocks somewhere in the hood like a little bitch.You'l be a bloody mess in less than a minute.I travel to Oklahoma for work quite often , so i don't mind stopping by in dallas next time, you dumbass redneck whitetrash.You 're also welcome at the AKA  in San Jose,cali, or the Gladyators Gym anytime.Come and i give you a good lesson.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 09:40:34 PM »
liste you , fago, i deal with arrogant bitches like you all the time.You'l be a bloody mess in less than a minute.I travel to Oklahoma for work quite often , so i don't mind stopping by in dallas next time, you dumbass redneck whitetrash.You 're also welcome at the AKA  in San Jose,cali, or the Gladyators Gym anytime.Come and i give you a good lesson.

It took you that long to make that trash up?  They don't let chumps like you train at Aka.  Gladyators gym?  I am assuming this is just your shitty spelling at work.  That is also funny how you don't even know the addresses to the places you allegedly train at.  Your living in a fantasy world kid.  Next time you make something up, at least have the decency to make it believable.  Now let's see how long it takes you to look up the actual address to gyms that you have  never been to.
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 09:48:10 PM »
It took you that long to make that trash up?  They don't let chumps like you train at Aka.  Gladyators gym?  I am assuming this is just your shitty spelling at work.  That is also funny how you don't even know the addresses to the places you allegedly train at.  Your living in a fantasy world kid.  Next time you make something up, at least have the decency to make it believable.  Now let's see how long it takes you to look up the actual address to gyms that you have  never been to.

well , you can think whatever you want, dumbass,i don't tink it's neccessary for me to prove you where i train, which i can easily do, but the truth is that - YOU'RE THE WEAK, ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT , WHO CAN TALK THE TALK, BUT NOT WALK THE WALK!  ;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 09:58:06 PM »
That's what I thought, because your living a lie.  If it's so easy for you to prove where you train, you could have at least known the addresses.  It's not like it's some huge task that requires manual labor, most people with half a brain can tell you that.  I think you just made up a lie that you can't back up so you are trying to talk yourself out of it.  Give up now before you embarrass yourself any further.
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05:07 PM »
That's what I thought, because your living a lie.  If it's so easy for you to prove where you train, you could have at least known the addresses.  It's not like it's some huge task that requires manual labor, most people with half a brain can tell you that.  I think you just made up a lie that you can't back up so you are trying to talk yourself out of it.  Give up now before you embarrass yourself any further.

i really can't believe your stupidity.I did't post the adresses, cause every serious mma fighter would know those names, and obviously you don't, and sencond i can give you not only the adresses , but i can give you directions to the adresses from any point in North cali, bay area, you idiot.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 10:18:45 PM »
I know the address to AKA you little twit, but do you?  Let me answer that for you, nope.  You talk about serious MMA fighters as if you are one.  When in reality you are just some peabodied scrub who watches too much spike tv.  BTW, if Paul Buentello or Mike Swick heard you bashing Texas at AKA they would slap the taste of dick out of your mouth.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have never been there.
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 10:37:18 PM »
I know the address to AKA you little twit, but do you?  Let me answer that for you, nope.  You talk about serious MMA fighters as if you are one.  When in reality you are just some peabodied scrub who watches too much spike tv.  BTW, if Paul Buentello or Mike Swick heard you bashing Texas at AKA they would slap the taste of dick out of your mouth.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have never been there.

Hahahaha, ifyou don't believe me why don't you come and check it out , you nasty little fag?Probably , cause you're afraid to get bitch slapped , huh baby bitch?And stop braggin about those addresses you retard.Just think - why would i post an adress- because you did so?!Ha , postin two adreesses in TX and think he 's a the shit  - the 'great' fighter - don't make me laugh you clown.Like i said earlier - when i stareted to wrestle, you hadn't even heard the word grappling, you probaly staying home, sucking your dad's dick.Now i 'm already tired of talking to clown like you, so just SHUT THE FUCK UP!

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 10:41:28 PM »
   Just think - why would i post an adress- because you did so?!

1.) To show that you are half a man, 2.) to prove that you aren't lying (you obviously are)
Predictions
 40/61

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »
   Like i said earlier - when i stareted to wrestle, you hadn't even heard the word grappling, you probaly staying home, sucking your dad's dick.Now i 'm already tired of talking to clown like you, so just SHUT THE f**k UP!

There are a lot of words you have never heard of, let me name a few, 1. Grammar, 2. Truth, 3. Reality,4.Heterosexuality 5. Common- 6. Sense.  Familiarize yourself with these words and then people might take you seriously.(I doubt it though)  Making you look like a fool is so easy because you did most of the work for me, thank you.
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 11:01:26 PM »
1.) To show that you are half a man, 2.) to prove that you aren't lying (you obviously are)

1) your mamma didn't seem to thimk so 2)I trully hope i'll meet you one day on the street,ring or somewhere esle and shut your whitetrash mouth.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 11:09:01 PM »
2)I trully hope i'll meet you one day on the street,ring or somewhere esle and shut your whitetrash mouth.

What's your name chump, that way I know who to ask for when I call AKA-Phone:  (408) 371-4235 

You called me out guy, don't back out.  You think you have what it takes, I will go over there, destroy you, and then take your mom to Disneyland after words for some sloppy restroom sex as a way of showing my condolences. 
Predictions
 40/61

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2006, 12:23:25 AM »
What's your name chump, that way I know who to ask for when I call AKA-Phone:  (408) 371-4235 

You called me out f**cker, don't back out.  You think you have what it takes, I will go over there, destroy you, and then take your mom to Disneyland after words for some sloppy restroom sex as a way of showing my condolences. 

i'm not gonna post my name here you idiot.I'll kill you asshole , just show up here.Just give me a date and time and 'll be more than happy to give you a ride from the airport, fuckface >:(

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2006, 05:17:00 AM »
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW! IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!  :-X

ya'll BOTH better stfu before i start crackin my 15's off in your asses! at the KNEE!  ;D

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2006, 11:13:16 AM »
and 'll be more than happy to give you a ride from the airport, fuckface >:(

That would be hard for you to do since you have your mother taxi your dumb broke ass around everywhere.  You are a pussy plain and simple, you should be more worried about your direction in life, than trying to pick internet fights with someone who would legitimately leave your weak ass body soul less. 
Predictions
 40/61