Author Topic: Count Down for MIKE ARVILLA  (Read 54793 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Count Down for MIKE ARVILLA
« Reply #450 on: June 01, 2006, 04:14:26 AM »
also i heard the same bodybuilder said he takes tums antacid before he trains,he said it helps block lactic acid build up so he can get arep or 2 more,any of you heard this before?ive never tried it but im wondering if it works or not?
R

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: June 01, 2006, 04:18:44 AM »
Kick his ass, c-bass!

That's an old Jimmy comment ;D

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: June 01, 2006, 11:38:48 AM »
also i heard the same bodybuilder said he takes tums antacid before he trains,he said it helps block lactic acid build up so he can get arep or 2 more,any of you heard this before?ive never tried it but im wondering if it works or not?

I've used it on heavy leg days. Take about a teaspoon 45min bfore you train.It doesn't make you stronger, but you def. will not have the soreness.

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #453 on: June 01, 2006, 11:42:18 AM »
ok  will do

thanks

Mike I'm an old fart like you (42 here) and I'm hitting the stage on the 10th as well.  The prep H trick does work but I use it in the tanning bed.  After 20 min your swimming in water.

Good luck!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #454 on: June 01, 2006, 11:43:47 AM »
Mike I'm an old fart like you (42 here) and I'm hitting the stage on the 10th as well.  The prep H trick does work but I use it in the tanning bed.  After 20 min your swimming in water.

Good luck!

thanks Bro!

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 01, 2006, 11:46:35 AM »
Mike,

Prep H is great for pulling water out of the muscles making them look tighter....same reason many women put it under their eyes...

You might want to pick up some dandelion root, it's a great natural (herbal) diuretic....

I am sure you are probably peeing alot now but once you start cutting your water it may be a great addition...

RHINO290

« Reply #456 on: June 01, 2006, 11:53:38 AM »

Good luck!

That is true. The other way is to get one of those waist bands, you know-that go around your waist, put prep h on, then the waist band, then work out.

I did that last year.

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: June 01, 2006, 11:55:34 AM »
I once put prep H on my balls.

Hurt like a mother.

Freak :-[

RHINO290

« Reply #458 on: June 01, 2006, 11:56:18 AM »

Hurt like a mother.

you aint right!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: June 01, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »

Hurt like a mother.

Did ya have a hemroid there Freak or were they just blue?
:D Weee

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 01, 2006, 11:57:36 AM »
Did ya have a hemroid there Freak or were they just blue?
No.

Boredom.

Freak :-\

Stavios

« Reply #461 on: June 01, 2006, 12:00:19 PM »
No.

Boredom.

Freak :-\

you really are a freak  :o

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #462 on: June 01, 2006, 12:07:58 PM »
i can't believe this is the same guy. :o

The crap Arvilla puts up with is ridiculous.  I don't get it.  Awesome work.  Nice girl too. ;)

Freakzilla_2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 01, 2006, 12:22:29 PM »
i can't believe this is the same guy. :o

The crap Arvilla puts up with is ridiculous.  I don't get it.  Awesome work.  Nice girl too. ;)
Uh, Arvilla dished it out plenty before he had his "awakening".

Pfft...newbies.

Freak ::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: June 01, 2006, 12:31:51 PM »
That is true. The other way is to get one of those waist bands, you know-that go around your waist, put prep h on, then the waist band, then work out.

I did that last year.

lol..remind  me of wrestling days..how stupid those coaches were, trying to make kids sweat as much as they could to make weight..thank god I never had tha tproblem.. I was 170, and that was the weight under heavyweight,  I believe HW was 185 and up, I would wrestle in Hw class too. lol.. I would eat and eat and never cara about dieting..it was great..On the way to matches i remember poor kids spitting into cups..to DROP WEIGHT..lol.. talk about dehydrating yourself before a match!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #465 on: June 01, 2006, 12:33:16 PM »
lol..remind  me of wrestling days..how stupid those coaches were, trying to make kids sweat as much as they could to make weight..thank god I never had tha tproblem.. I was 170, and that was the weight under heavyweight,  I believe HW was 185 and up, I would wrestle in Hw class too. lol.. I would eat and eat and never cara about dieting..it was great..On the way to matches i remember poor kids spitting into cups..to DROP WEIGHT..lol.. talk about dehydrating yourself before a match!
hahaha, oh brother, monster depletion and weakness.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: June 01, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »
hahaha, oh brother, monster depletion and weakness.

yeah bro they were retarded..Funny thing too, the ones that couldnt make weight would have to "eat /chew Ice" if they were really hungry..but they had to spit like 5 hrs before the match..lol.. I would be there chugging down water, and eating bananas on the way to the matches...hahaha

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #467 on: July 04, 2006, 11:47:05 PM »

I've not made excuse, I've given one explanation which I have been asked 1000 times. 

The beef I have with Chris Mason is not stemming from this board.  It comes from some stuff he said about my business in 2002 and other people on Mayhem which got him banned for quite some time. 

My audio messages were mainly for promoting new sites such as the Iron Revolution and Boom7, I will be making a new one pretty soon... ;D

And me dodging Grundy is B.S.  He's the one that challenged me as well as Ernie Taylor and even King Kamali.  I called him on his cell phone to set things up and he hung up the phone.  Grundy only called me out to promote his new website MMA-gear.com.  He never had any intention on fighting me ....or Ernie Taylor....or King Kamali.....or anyone for the matter

Rocket, if you have someone to say about me, save it for the next thread.  This is Arvilla post so lets get back on track

Tity boy anytime you are up for it! We both know you are a little gilr. Wha not just excepted it!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #468 on: July 05, 2006, 01:18:28 AM »
I bet Mike gets 3rd place in the open heavyweight class.. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: July 05, 2006, 03:10:02 AM »
I bet Mike gets 3rd place in the open heavyweight class.. 
You seem pretty confident there ARMZ.  ;D
:D Weee