Author Topic: Warning: They're Listening  (Read 6393 times)

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Warning: They're Listening
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2006, 02:21:14 PM »
ok i am ronnie coleman, i admit it.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2006, 02:42:21 PM »
ok i am ronnie coleman, i admit it.

You can't be, if you were, the post would've been.

aaigt, ima dem ronnie coleman shit, i amits its.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2006, 02:47:11 PM »
That guy who calls himself "Holly Wood"...

That's actually a pro.

I think it's actually Flex Wheeler, right Mars?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sugarbear

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 09:42:43 AM »
if any of you all are going to get mad don't put down the other bodybuilder's put down those phony judges and weider

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2006, 11:52:24 AM »
Quite sure that the DEA & FBI reads these boards as well along w/tracking IP addresses.
We all should be warned..

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2006, 02:36:13 PM »
Quite sure that the DEA & FBI reads these boards as well along w/tracking IP addresses.
We all should be warned..

I would assume this as well - or any other popular BBing board.  If anything, it is an easy way for them to learn things.

The IP address thing may need a supena (sp?) though, and I guess it would go to the ISP?  Not sure how that all works out...
Motherboy (the band).

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2006, 07:47:51 PM »
Your phone could be tapped too...http://www.musclemissions.org/public/130.cfm

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2006, 07:54:10 PM »
You guys are right - the feds could be reading everything we post on this site. Wheeler wrote in MD two years ago that they read the bodybuildign magazines (by his estimation, anyway), so it doesnt seem like much of a stretch. Seems like a waste of time and money though - seems they could be spending it fighting against meth dealers or on national security. Good thing I live in Canada - steroids aren't such a big issue here . . .

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2006, 08:01:43 PM »
YES.....The FBI.......Your tax dollars keeping the world safe from terrorism 20 inch arms.

OneBigMan

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2006, 11:50:27 AM »
There are a lot of pros and magazine writers who dismiss the forums as places full of skinny teenage nobodys ragging on bodybuilders and the sport. Some laugh off the negativity while others find it difficult to deal with the critisism. Regardless of the truth regarding who the people are behind the screen names, the fact is, for all the pros willing to post, there are tonnes more who troll the boards.

In MD this month, both Flex Wheeler and Gary Strydom admitted to following the message boards. Ronnie Coleman said on a brief video that he visits them "all the time". Ron Avidan mentioned on probodybuildingweekly that some in the industry post anonymously to avoid being austracised by their peers.

The fact is, there are more people reading Getbig than we realize. Some of the biggest names in the sport post here and even more remain in anonymity. It's easy to dismiss the opinions on this site as being a part of the "peanut gallery" but you never know who it might be expressing them - it could be someone bigger than all of us . . .

Based on this recent outdated topic, there should be new topics that are about more than just some of the gossip that is repeated for whatever the reasons are by the small or large number of keyboard troublemakers who should have learned from all the old pages of wasted space.

Rockhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2006, 12:18:23 PM »
Settle down block don't start talking about your boy again, we'll die of boredom while you're in Tieout.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2006, 12:23:54 PM »
Hany loves ebony mountains of penis.

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2006, 12:28:07 PM »
We drive PROS to insanity and self-destruction...we can make or break careers, we can make or break supplement companies and we can make a well known "guru" who has sexual fetishes for black bodybuilders freak out and make a few phone calls and get people thrown in Time Out.

'Ya see, once again you were up to a good start and fucked it up gracefully. Why not using your obvious talent to make a good name of yourself instead of letting your crave for attention take over and produce uncalled attacks and unfounded rumors? Ain't you just trying to be another 240? Even he learned his lesson.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2006, 12:32:15 PM »

Honestly, no shit...you're 100% correct.

I have to say I concur with the PepWiz. When I posted it I thought to myself...'awwww fawk...should I remove it?' I was going to take it away due to the fact that I should really be chilling out and become more positive and constructive but my cell rang and 3 posts later....

I am not as good as the GREAT 240 but thanks anyway.

This industry is too small and I have too much potential to WASTE for the temporal pleasure of being a 'wiseguy'. Perhaps I should create a 'gimmick'.

Seriously, PW...your post actually hit me in the gut. Holla!
?

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »
Many thinks getbig has jumped the shark recently...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2006, 02:24:28 PM »
Hany loves ebony mountains of penis.

He "loves" his clients........

And has a deep appreciation for the black men.......
HAHA, RON.....

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2006, 02:52:34 PM »
Maybe if K-Lo had had a back and some legs . . .

In 2002 K-Lo actually had a decent back.
His legs was not good enough though...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2006, 02:56:50 PM »
I admit it. I am great!
just push some weight!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2006, 04:02:02 PM »
There are a lot of pros and magazine writers who dismiss the forums as places full of skinny teenage nobodys ragging on bodybuilders and the sport. Some laugh off the negativity while others find it difficult to deal with the critisism. Regardless of the truth regarding who the people are behind the screen names, the fact is, for all the pros willing to post, there are tonnes more who troll the boards.

In MD this month, both Flex Wheeler and Gary Strydom admitted to following the message boards. Ronnie Coleman said on a brief video that he visits them "all the time". Ron Avidan mentioned on probodybuildingweekly that some in the industry post anonymously to avoid being austracised by their peers.

The fact is, there are more people reading Getbig than we realize. Some of the biggest names in the sport post here and even more remain in anonymity. It's easy to dismiss the opinions on this site as being a part of the "peanut gallery" but you never know who it might be expressing them - it could be someone bigger than all of us . . .

There's no doubt this is true......c'mon, if you live your life as bb in a world of internet communication you're gonna find to your way to Getbig or Hymen at some point.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2006, 04:07:20 PM »
okay... i admit it, I'm a pro.. Ron give so some blue stars.