Author Topic: 6feet6 250ish pounds full body physique photo of champion of get big  (Read 16076 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: 6feet6 250ish pounds full body physique photo of champion of get big
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 06:34:50 AM »
"better than you"

c'on bro everyone knows that if you live in the states, you are only better then the next by what you have in your bank account...and by the looks of the barn and the $75 "hoop" you fall short of anything remotely close to being better then any natural...So stop the BS right there.....And what is with the 10 to 20 pounds a year naturally...did i hear you right when you said in 5 years, you would be 50plus pounds heavier??????/Moster delusional...dude --in 5 years you will be 5 to 10 pounds heavier and as it stands right now (by your pictures) you would have to lose 25 to 30 pounds to get into contest shape ....Wake up and smell the protein bro...You look decent but if you are natural, this is what you will always look like..............SORRY :-\

by the way considering the picture was taken a distance back from you, i will say that your chest and your quads look real good...esp. for a guy 6 fu king 6...You for sure work out hard to put on that kind of muscle to set a large frame...Basketball players come to mind and you hold more muscle then most of them. so your on your way but at your height, forget the natural BS...(you do realise that 95% of those douche bags take some sh t right))

well the past 5 years of lifting ive probably put on 3-5 pounds a year but last year i put on 10 because ofcourse i learned what i should be eating to put on the weight. i lift everyday i see a small change from week to week if i pay close enough attention. yeah i know most guys take stuff thats why i let it be known i am natural. yeah i know i would have to lose about 30 pounds to be in contest shape, thats easy ive done it before its mostly water weight id say 90 percent of the 30 pounds would be water weight ive cut water for 3 days straight and lost about that much and look ripped to the bone. no fun in cutting water though. yeah so im pretty sure i can consisently gain 10 plus pounds a year
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:46 AM »
You need to put on another 100 lbs.

Then you'll do great in strongman.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 09:41:49 AM »
You two are close. Good competition. You have way more potential. Layne has the work ethic. Can you beat what makes him best?
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 10:13:08 AM »
its obvious layne knows how to cut the water out. because his pictures showing him leading up to a contest really isnt impressive but he looks impressive on contest day, he knows how to get the water out...i have alot more work ethic than him though
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2006, 11:22:04 AM »
its obvious layne knows how to cut the water out. because his pictures showing him leading up to a contest really isnt impressive but he looks impressive on contest day, he knows how to get the water out...i have alot more work ethic than him though

With your height you shouldn't be wasting away your potential to gay for pay in the bodybuilding scene.

Eat for mass and don't worry about the additional fat you'll gain. You could make a great strongman.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »
With your height you shouldn't be wasting away your potential to gay for pay in the bodybuilding scene.

Eat for mass and don't worry about the additional fat you'll gain. You could make a great strongman.

YIP
Zack

i can already cheat curl 225 for 10 reps. freaks everyone out in the gym when do the curls, my max bench sucks its 385 for a sloppy rep. my sumo dead is 500 even.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2006, 11:40:45 AM »
trust me i am eating for mass but still doing cardio and weights everyday. i ate a pint of haagen dazs already, plus a dozen eggs cooked in canola oil. bunch of other foods
A

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2006, 11:52:36 AM »
trust me i am eating for mass but still doing cardio and weights everyday. i ate a pint of haagen dazs already, plus a dozen eggs cooked in canola oil. bunch of other foods

I'm talking about force feeding yourself whole grain pasta, meatballs and stuff like that the hours after training.

And eating like crazy throughout the day.

I think you got a great looking physique. Yeah, really.

But what the fcuk are you doing going around wasting your potential like that? ;D

Start E-A-T.

You will do good in strongman.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2006, 12:04:58 PM »
I'm talking about force feeding yourself whole grain pasta, meatballs and stuff like that the hours after training.

And eating like crazy throughout the day.

I think you got a great looking physique. Yeah, really.

But what the fcuk are you doing going around wasting your potential like that? ;D

Start E-A-T.

You will do good in strongman.

YIP
Zack

WORD UP^

yeah it does seem like forceffeeding is the way to go. i make small changes week to week. its definitly fun eating all this food too. i feel i get more gains from eating alot of fatty foods but avoiding the trans fats. but i do eat plenty of carbs not neccessarily "good carbs" i put butter on whatever i can
A

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2006, 04:52:38 PM »
daddywaddy i notice you say you work out 7 days a week and are natural, maybe if you trained a lil harder you wouldnt need 7 days. 5 seems like enough. are you hitting weights all 7 days.? you may be over training and slowing down potential gains. easy to do as a natural

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »
seeing changes in your body "week to week" is highly unlikely being a natural, unless your leaning out
big or bust

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2006, 05:48:01 AM »
daddywaddy i notice you say you work out 7 days a week and are natural, maybe if you trained a lil harder you wouldnt need 7 days. 5 seems like enough. are you hitting weights all 7 days.? you may be over training and slowing down potential gains. easy to do as a natural

bullshit. for instance ill do rest pause sets of pushups on knuckcles full range of motion ill get mabye 25-30 then reach failure rest a few seconds do about 5 more rest pause 5 more, ill keep rest pausing till i hit 50 its brutal and im hitting failure like 7 times in one set.... after that ill rest a few minutes and do it all over again.
A

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2006, 02:51:32 PM »
What happened to your side deltoid, big time anomaly, deformity.
Is it coz of a gallon of synthol, or your uniform ugliness.

Patricku9

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2006, 03:10:47 PM »
I would ride that like SeaBiscuit.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2006, 05:40:44 PM »
I would ride that like SeaBiscuit.

HUH?

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2006, 12:36:54 PM »
wit a tear n my eyeball i feel as though i acheive what most naturals will never acheive because of some things...if layne norton is reading this im comin for you little boy! dissin me on avantlabs ILL SHOW U WHAT THE ULTRANATURAL BODBYILDER IS CABLE OF ! I DESEVRE MY PRO CARD

1 people beleive in overtraining especially naturals. which is fucking wrong. ill use a quote albiet from a drug user "no such thing as overtraining just under eating"

ill come up with more reasons later but it is late and i must get my pretty sleep...ive gained some mass in a short period of time with switching my diet around to provide more energy. the "transformation" of dave tate inspired me to eat big once again but keep activity levels higher than ever to ensure all food gets utilized and stored in the muscle instead of subcutaneously my neegas... i have to bring up my calves big time but the bike is helping with that

if you are 250 than, than Adonis is somewhere around 4000...  what is the fucking point of lying about your weight, you think everybody here is that dumb...what a waste of time.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2006, 02:58:46 PM »
"better than you"

c'on bro everyone knows that if you live in the states, you are only better then the next by what you have in your bank account...and by the looks of the barn and the $75 "hoop" you fall short of anything remotely close to being better then any natural...So stop the BS right there.....And what is with the 10 to 20 pounds a year naturally...did i hear you right when you said in 5 years, you would be 50plus pounds heavier??????/Moster delusional...dude --in 5 years you will be 5 to 10 pounds heavier and as it stands right now (by your pictures) you would have to lose 25 to 30 pounds to get into contest shape ....Wake up and smell the protein bro...You look decent but if you are natural, this is what you will always look like..............SORRY :-\

by the way considering the picture was taken a distance back from you, i will say that your chest and your quads look real good...esp. for a guy 6 fu king 6...You for sure work out hard to put on that kind of muscle to set a large frame...Basketball players come to mind and you hold more muscle then most of them. so your on your way but at your height, forget the natural BS...(you do realise that 95% of those douche bags take some sh t right))

Wombat, thats what im saying, 6'6" and having that kind of leg devlopment, naturally, sorry daddywaddy your full of it....I dont believe your natural. I know a guy at the gym, hes like 6'2", and he was skinny, in one year of taking massive amounts of gear, he filled out...
Im sure you "dabble'" with some gear...you just come on getbig.com, and act clueless about training, CLUELESS about dieting, again key word "ACT" and make people think you "just so happen to look like the way ou do"... WRONG....

SOme experienced bodybuilders here, like wombat and myself, know, and have a trained eye.. 6'6'! DUDE! If you were really natural, and everything you say is true, you can walk on a NGA stage, or any other natural stage, and place in the top 5.

Yeah, im giving you lots of compliments in this reply, but the core of it is that your not natural...period.....oth erwise why wouldnt you have competed in one show at least so far? 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »
Wombat, thats what im saying, 6'6" and having that kind of leg devlopment, naturally, sorry daddywaddy your full of it....I dont believe your natural. I know a guy at the gym, hes like 6'2", and he was skinny, in one year of taking massive amounts of gear, he filled out...
Im sure you "dabble'" with some gear...you just come on getbig.com, and act clueless about training, CLUELESS about dieting, again key word "ACT" and make people think you "just so happen to look like the way ou do"... WRONG....

SOme experienced bodybuilders here, like wombat and myself, know, and have a trained eye.. 6'6'! DUDE! If you were really natural, and everything you say is true, you can walk on a NGA stage, or any other natural stage, and place in the top 5.

Yeah, im giving you lots of compliments in this reply, but the core of it is that your not natural...period.....oth erwise why wouldnt you have competed in one show at least so far? 

if you truly think im not natural. then lets make a bet, you drug test me , and then if i juiced then i pay you money that we bet, we can have you and whoever thinks im not natural visit me and ill pay them to. ill do whatever it takes to prove myself....i would mostly like to open up peoples minds about training variances and things of that nature, to me that would be worth more money than a bet. but you are invited to prove me wrong
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »
also i havent competed YET because i would probably lose based on my conditioning. ive never fully dieted down yet.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2006, 03:56:43 PM »
i think its stupid alot of guys that compete on a stage with sub par physiques. i dont have enough guts to get up on a stage oiled up unless im absolutley ripped flexing to marilyn manson and dancin to marky mark hahaha
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2006, 04:07:26 PM »

by the way what is the prize money on an NGA stage? because i will compete for sure when i have the total package (when im fully shredded and striated, cross striations in triceps and glutes ect..). Do they have a website or anything
A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2006, 04:09:33 PM »
well maybe your just a great picture taker..some pics are less flattering than others..nonetheless, youhave an impressive physique for being 6'6"..thats why its hard to believe your natural, because you filled out so much...in your pics you have that perfect shadowing thing going on, but thats not going to fly for the mr get big.. instant disqualification.  ALl my pics where out in broad day light, no shadows, but also me being too pale didnt help..havent been to the beach all summer this year..  :-\

goodluck.! 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2006, 04:42:07 PM »
well maybe your just a great picture taker..some pics are less flattering than others..nonetheless, youhave an impressive physique for being 6'6"..thats why its hard to believe your natural, because you filled out so much...in your pics you have that perfect shadowing thing going on, but thats not going to fly for the mr get big.. instant disqualification.  ALl my pics where out in broad day light, no shadows, but also me being too pale didnt help..havent been to the beach all summer this year..  :-\

goodluck.! 8)

i filled out so much because ive worked manual labor all my life and worked out practically every day, i have assimilated alot more CALORIES than most other people my age 25. my muscles are more mature because of this. but things like my face and skin are in great health as a result. take a young buck like flex lewis who is young but on drugs and you have an old face but pretty good physique but not really natural looking

i dont expect to win mr. getbig im about 5-6 weeks behined dieting. ive only been dieting about the past  10 days before that i went crazy with food for about 5 weeks before that i had been dieting for about 5 weeks also
A

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2006, 05:08:34 PM »
i filled out so much because ive worked manual labor all my life and worked out practically every day, i have assimilated alot more CALORIES than most other people my age 25. my muscles are more mature because of this. but things like my face and skin are in great health as a result. take a young buck like flex lewis who is young but on drugs and you have an old face but pretty good physique but not really natural looking

i dont expect to win mr. getbig im about 5-6 weeks behined dieting. ive only been dieting about the past  10 days before that i went crazy with food for about 5 weeks before that i had been dieting for about 5 weeks also

I think you will do well.... 8)

Patricku9

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2006, 08:26:55 AM »
I volunteer to hand milk daddywaddy for the purposes of testing.