Author Topic: HUTCH contest prep...new pics!!  (Read 15361 times)

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
Re: HUTCH 5 weeks out...
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 09:04:38 PM »
looking good bro!.......do you live in az?

thanks man...Ya I live in Downtown Mesa Area...You going to the show????

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »
You look awesome, Hutch, hope I see you at the AZ. You look like a Middleweight, right? You should be right at the top.
Cam ad mi

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 10:36:30 PM »
You look awesome, Hutch, hope I see you at the AZ. You look like a Middleweight, right? You should be right at the top.

Yes Weez a middle....Competition is stacked this year I am just hoping to come out of this thing with a qualification...I will be competing in the Mid-USA's in New Mexico the week before, that will be a good show as well..give me a holler when you see me man..

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 10:39:49 PM »
thanks man...Ya I live in Downtown Mesa Area...You going to the show????
naw but good luck!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2006, 04:44:23 AM »
Great physique......good luck at the contest!!

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2006, 06:40:50 AM »
lookin good dude, but its called a side chest, not a side bi ;)
W

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2006, 08:28:03 AM »
mike arvilla has blue stars?
then i will have some too

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2006, 03:21:36 PM »
NICE BUILD BRO! BIG ASS LEGS!  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2006, 07:41:47 PM »
the muscles have a certain look on people who take steroids. im not sure how to explain. your face doesnt look as lean as your body. you look good, but you look like a juicer to me...personally i dont know why people juice because the results are only temporary unless you keep doing it messing up your body ect. good luck
A

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2006, 08:25:48 AM »
You look good and I respect your honesty about gear. A lot of chumps here claim to be natural when they're not, which is just plain pathetic.
I think you should bring your chest up a bit, but otherwise you have great balance.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2006, 03:10:45 PM »
the muscles have a certain look on people who take steroids. im not sure how to explain. your face doesnt look as lean as your body. you look good, but you look like a juicer to me...personally i dont know why people juice because the results are only temporary unless you keep doing it messing up your body ect. good luck

Well I understand you thinking like that but there is a smart way to juice without ruining your insides and also to keep most gains...but ya you will lose some and sometimes maybe a lot, you also lose some of what you gained with OTC supps also so keep that in mind..

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2006, 03:13:20 PM »
You look good and I respect your honesty about gear. A lot of chumps here claim to be natural when they're not, which is just plain pathetic.
I think you should bring your chest up a bit, but otherwise you have great balance.

I might as well tell it like it is, even when I was a natural everyone was accusing me of juicing anyways so I would rather just be straight up with it...

I think I need to bring everything up not just my chest, LOL  ;)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2006, 06:17:11 PM »
I think you are looking really good there Mr.

I would however change the color of the trunks.  That beige color is not flattering and will not look well on stage, IMO.

Cheri  :)
:D Weee

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2006, 10:39:25 PM »
dude you look really good and have awesome symmetry...keep it up and if you saw pictures of half the guys saying BS things about you, You wouldn't even reply to them(of course unless your KIng or Chick--who will never get it)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2006, 10:51:24 PM »

listen people take gear for so many reasons---

1..you may take them because you are over the age of 25 and you test levels drop(for most) at that age...
2..If you have never supplemented hormones into your body you could never understand what people that do are feeling....Think of it as your first time getting laid...The pump of a test/dbol first cycle is almost better then the first time you have been laid...And thats the truth...
3...I will leave this as the last one for their are numerous more but the simple fact is when you take "real gear" you are taking two steps forward when on and one step back when off..compared to naturally moving maybe a step forward per year...NOw imagine someone taking 3-4 decent cycles a yea(lets say 4)for 20 years and being as safe as possibel(remember life is a chance).
4..ok let me add one more the most important...and that is Muscle memory.....The muscle you gain(when on) regardless if you stop training for 20 years will come back and then some faster then anyone could imagine....STEROIDS work more ways then you could imagine...So jump on board and get laid for the first time

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »
GREAT SYMMETRY MAN, LOOKING SHARPE
P

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2006, 02:33:24 AM »

I would however change the color of the trunks.  That beige color is not flattering and will not look well on stage, IMO.

Now that is a REAL "chick" post!!!! Not being mean, Cheri is smart, beautiful, etc... but taht is a C H I C K post.
Cam ad mi

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2006, 03:17:32 AM »
Now that is a REAL "chick" post!!!! Not being mean, Cheri is smart, beautiful, etc... but taht is a C H I C K post.
Na ah, I just know that color will make him looked washed out up on stage.  So there!  :P

Besides...it's a yucky color  ;D  (now that's a chick post. lol)
:D Weee

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »
Hutch looking good brother..please excuse Alexx..he is the resident jackass of getbig.

To his experience he has won a few shows

Mr Basement - Total competitors -1
Mr. Bathroom - Total Competitors 2 - (but I dont think Tidy Bowl Man was really trying to come in Lean)

Mr Conceeded - total competitors 126..won this hands down!

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 10:23:33 PM »

Thank you!!

Your totally right Cheri....I used them back in 04' in my last contest and I didnt like the way they turned out..I am actually ordering new ones as we speak...either a baby blue or bright orange, any suggestions??

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 10:33:44 PM »

THats my Wifes favorite part of contest prep is picking out my trunks...LOL

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 10:37:27 PM »
Thanks to all of you even you Alexx, haha...Ill be adding some new pics here in the middle of the week...I weighed in yesterday and 176 and was the biggest and leanest I have ever been, very happy with my shape right now...even got a few glute striations coming in...I went and had sushi tonight to kinda give a test run of what I should carb load with, it definetly fills me out and is light on the stomach..

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 10:04:39 PM »
2.5 weeks out from AZ Championships and 1.5 weeks from Mid-USA in New Mexico..

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 10:05:45 PM »
legs

Mr.Hutch

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 10:06:28 PM »
last 2