Author Topic: Who here has...............  (Read 17791 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Who here has...............
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
gotta keep this at the top.  It is the best I looked at 400+ pounds.  This is my goal for the next few months.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #151 on: January 18, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »
I have never told anyone since my accident how much I weighed at the most cause of being so embarassed.  I went from being so much in shape and riding my bike 28 miles a day to the gym twice a day and weighing 298.  That is what I weighed when I got bit.  At my highest point I weighed 560.  I just weighed myself the other day and I am at 460.  I am still obviously huge but I do not appear like you think.  Most people say no way do I weigh even close to 400.  I ained my weight in my ass and gut.  My legs barely gained a couple inches.  My shoulders and arms are as hard as anyone's  I measured my shoulders at 64" on Monday.  My arms flexed are just over 23".  My wrists are 9"  I did not measure my waist cause I don't want to right now.  I will measure once I am below 400.  I am 6'1". 

I think what is the best is that I am doing allot of cardio and cutting back on the bad shit.  My energy is fine too now.  The carbs I take in are mostly from the unfiltered Apple Juice or orange juice I mix my protein with.  I also have oatmeal and sometimes Special K cereal which I love.  But no more milk (unless I have the SPecial K), no more bread of any kind.  I eat allot of spinach with my chicken, or fish.  I snack on peanut butter a little at night.  I only drink water and fruti water and the concoction David told me.  I just started that though.  As big as I got I did not get many stretch marks.  In fact I have none on my front.  And really not many on the sides.  My skin is really elastic I guess. 

The only reason I decided to tell this now and give out my real stats (as I have avoided it before) is because I am strong again, and I have been losing very steady for the last couple months.  I feel a zillion times better and look a zillion times better.  The one thing about me though is my head or face never got big. The pic below was taken a couple months ago and it isn't that different from any of me before I ganined the weight. 

Been training with this kid who is just 24.  He is 5'10" and weighed 250 yesterday and he is strong as hell.  He pushes me cause I didn't like him being stronger than me.  Well now I am stronger than him and making him sweat big time. 

Mike Arvilla inspired me a little too. Cause he was very smooth and kind of looing like not much when he started his training for the show.  And no matter what you guys sayabout the guy.  He did an AWESOME job gettng down in weight.  And that is the hardest thing when you are big.

My goal when I was training for the Olympics before I got bit was 275.  I think at that weight I would be unreal.  At 300 my waist was around 37" and I could fit in 36" jeans which I still have all my pants.  So ultimately I would like to get to 275.  I think I can do this by next summer.  I finally got over the hump of the cardio part.  When I was so heavy I just couldn't do much cardio.  But after doing 10 minutes at a time and then raising it I am finally at an hour and could do more. 

I know some of the guys are going to come on here and say how fat I am now.  But, in all honesty I am BIG but my upper body is as hard as any muscular kid and I can bet I am as strong as most of them.  My ass and gut are next to go.  I will keep you posted.  And no I will not take pics of me cause I don't feel that good about me yet.  But I will post some pics of me lifting heavy to prove I have got back some strength at least. 

Take the time and read this.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #152 on: January 18, 2007, 05:52:57 PM »
That's easy stuff.
just push some weight!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #153 on: January 18, 2007, 09:27:18 PM »
Man I didn't realize I wrote that

JOEBEAST

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: January 18, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »
I DO 5 SETS OF 8 WITH 315 ON BENCH AND 4 SETS OF 5 WITH 315 ON THE INCLINE,JUST EATING STEAK AND POTATOES

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: January 18, 2007, 09:58:06 PM »
Man I didn't realize I wrote that

I hope your still sticking to your goal though Keith... this is a good reminder

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #156 on: January 18, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »
Naturally benched 315 or more?

I have, with gear I reached 395.  Nowdays I don't bench over 225 for 10-20 reps..... :P
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #157 on: January 18, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »

I have, with gear I reached 395.  Nowdays I don't bench over 225 for 10-20 reps..... :P

What are your deadlift and squat numbers, VVV?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #158 on: January 18, 2007, 11:42:10 PM »
I did 315 before touching anything.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #159 on: January 19, 2007, 01:46:27 AM »
maybe my frame of reference is different, but I don't think 315 is amazing for a natural. Very good, definitely, but not amazing. I benched 405 raw and clean as a junior -- but I am not the lightest guy around and weighed around 290 at the time. So 315 clean is great, but only if you are a middleweight or lighter.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #160 on: January 19, 2007, 03:03:32 AM »
I did 315 before touching anything.

They didn't ask how many dicks you blew dumbass ::)
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: January 19, 2007, 03:07:40 AM »

They didn't ask how many dicks you blew dumbass ::)
mike..don't u have to refill the soap dispenser at the gym?..while u there get some fresh towels for the guys in the locker too ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2007, 03:11:01 AM »
mike..don't u have to refill the soap dispenser at the gym?..while u there get some fresh towels for the guys in the locker too ;)

Sorry that's not really my job, that the maintenance guy or the night cleaners and we don't stock fresh towels we aren't a "health club" with spa and steam rooms for fagats like you.
I

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2007, 03:14:30 AM »
what's a fagat? :) is that what you call your " at work fling?" ...the "maintenance guy?...you 200 lbs of man love.. ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2007, 03:23:15 AM »
what's a fagat? :) is that what you call your " at work fling?" ...the "maintenance guy?...you 200 lbs of man love.. ;D

Actually I am almost 210lbs now... ::)
I

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2007, 06:40:54 AM »
Naturally benched 315 or more?

I did 330 for 2 a few years ago...never tried to go heavier.
nasser=piece of shit