Author Topic: Tom Prince- Incredible mass and posing  (Read 65293 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: TOM PRINCE
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 05:41:40 AM »
He’s like that DC superhero, the Atom.  He’s shrinking so small and so fast, in a few months you won’t be able to see him... and he’ll be forgotten.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2006, 05:56:42 AM »
He’s like that DC superhero, the Atom.  He’s shrinking so small and so fast, in a few months you won’t be able to see him... and he’ll be forgotten.

Im blown away by how much size he has lost!!!

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2006, 05:56:49 AM »
id say he is more Godzuki than Godzilla these days  ;D
Scouser on Tour

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2006, 06:06:09 AM »
Im blown away by how much size he has lost!!!

compare/contrast many of the pro's working v retired photo's.  tom is not unusual.  get a life.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2006, 06:10:41 AM »
Nah, something about how natties were sitting at the kiddy table and the real hardcore juicing lifters were at the grown up table or something like that. How natties were a bunch of pussies. Pure gold. Unbelievable post.

Those were truly the days... ;D

Then he had his health misfortunes.

YIP
Zack

if this is what he wrote than he can blow me.  I've always felt kinda bad for the guy...I don't know everything about him but it must suck going form 270lbs to 135lbs but if his views on natty's were what you said then he's a moron.  I'm in my low 30's and still growing and pretty damn strong.  I'll take my body and being a drug free pussy over the life he has to lead anyday of the week.   
nasser=piece of shit

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2006, 06:11:23 AM »
<tom> i almost died for  you bitches!!1!1!</tom>

Do you guys remember that line from a post he wrote????now, THAT was classic!!!  :D
!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2006, 06:55:59 AM »
He looks like a junkie and that's 100% serious. what's with all the shit covering up his arms.

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2006, 06:56:41 AM »
compare/contrast many of the pro's working v retired photo's.  tom is not unusual.  get a life.

I make an observation and you tell me to get a life?   You are a complete jackass

bigtraps

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2006, 07:21:37 AM »
He looks like a junkie and that's 100% serious. what's with all the shit covering up his arms.

That was my question.  Is it a sterile dressing coving a fistula for kidney dialysis?  He just looks like your typical kidney dialysis patient.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2006, 09:02:15 AM »
<tom> i almost died for  you bitches!!1!1!</tom>

Do you guys remember that line from a post he wrote????now, THAT was classic!!!  :D

Well it is not unlike Tom to disappoint.  Almost . . . if you were really hardcore you'd finish the job, prick.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2006, 09:16:37 AM »
<tom> i almost died for  you bitches!!1!1!</tom>

Do you guys remember that line from a post he wrote????now, THAT was classic!!!  :D

TP didn't write that, it was one of the moderators from mayhem after we had a big thread bashing TP here.

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 09:21:12 AM »
Oh those silly mayhem guys and they have got jokes! ::) 

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 09:36:35 AM »
Tom was great but he had a long waist and short legs so he would not have been the best of the best IMO (Mr O). Too goofy looking.
  I agree...his torso is too long...I've seen midgets with this same look.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 09:52:49 AM »
TP didn't write that, it was one of the moderators from mayhem after we had a big thread bashing TP here.

good catch, its true. My bad! :)
!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 11:56:08 AM »
Tom Prince = 135 lbs
Bob Chic , nice freind you got there...

A deflating balloon called , it wanted its job back Tommy Boy
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 12:51:50 PM »
Nah, something about how natties were sitting at the kiddy table and the real hardcore juicing lifters were at the grown up table or something like that. How natties were a bunch of pussies. Pure gold. Unbelievable post.

Those were truly the days... ;D

Then he had his health misfortunes.

YIP
Zack
hahahaha, look at him now, it looks like you could literally walk right up and smack him in the face and he couldn't do a thing about it.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 12:54:06 PM »
I wouldn't be surprised if he was 120 pounds.

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »
1500 mg per week is conservative!  I am way off.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
That was my question.  Is it a sterile dressing coving a fistula for kidney dialysis?  He just looks like your typical kidney dialysis patient.
The bandage on the elbow is probably due to shooting junk. He had major track marks there in a few Flex shoots.

Anyone listen to the recent Mayhem Podcast? He claims he is 220 currently (in that pic).

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
The bandage on the elbow is probably due to shooting junk. He had major track marks there in a few Flex shoots.

Anyone listen to the recent Mayhem Podcast? He claims he is 220 currently (in that pic).
hahahahahahahaha, he's not 220 with two 45's taped to his body.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2006, 01:11:53 PM »
220?  Was that picture taken on Saturn?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2006, 01:12:39 PM »
hahahahahahahaha, he's not 220 with two 45's taped to his body.
I know. But what's funny is that the weight he claims is still 10 lbs. less than what he said he would level out at. He said it would be impossible to get below 230 even if he stopped training.

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2006, 01:17:13 PM »
I know. But what's funny is that the weight he claims is still 10 lbs. less than what he said he would level out at. He said it would be impossible to get below 230 even if he stopped training.

How much would he weigh if he stopped slowly dying?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2006, 01:29:42 PM »
Here are pics of Dialysis fistulas--------------which is obviously what Prince has on his arms

Major organs on the dude's body are shutting down and dieing and all you can say is he looks like a Junkie-----your a piece of sh8t

Trying having the major toxin processing unit in your body shut down and see how much weight you can keep on---------

Everybody wants to "Moral Grandstand", take a stand and kick them when there down.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2006, 01:54:07 PM »
Here are pics of Dialysis fistulas--------------which is obviously what Prince has on his arms

Major organs on the dude's body are shutting down and dieing and all you can say is he looks like a Junkie-----your a piece of sh8t

Trying having the major toxin processing unit in your body shut down and see how much weight you can keep on---------

Everybody wants to "Moral Grandstand", take a stand and kick them when there down.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying here, but, he really was arrogant and stupid on these boards. I don't wish any harm to the man, but, it really is a shame he was such a jerk on here, and still apparently lying about his situation.

If he wanted any respect, he would come clean about his situation, and maybe try to educate the people he used to shit on. If he and some of his friends on here were honest, and maybe used this as something positive and maybe warn people of the dangers of diuretics and other "aids", I can pretty much bet people would stop shitting on him.