Author Topic: f  (Read 7512 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: SUP
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 03:29:29 AM »
come on cheri... how could you say no to those guys?
Those guys in pic?  Sorry nz, they're not my type.  lol   ;D

:D Weee

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 10:12:14 AM »
You look to be about 140lbs and act like a wigger.  I'm sure your from the hood to huh?  Pick your pants up, and I'm gonna agree with the others, very gay photos!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 01:35:49 PM »
ya didnt no diz waz a racist form.  ya we shoot people were from da streets its the life we was born into sorry we aitn white people with money and shit ya no what f**k all yalls.  see you when im fucking pro boody builder so ya dont hate later haters.

Why would you have to shoot people?  I mean, with all that size you should just kick peoples asses..

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2006, 08:09:18 PM »
i hate lil faggets like you. wanna be hard asses . gonna grow up. weigh 130 pounds. get a gun you can barely lift and act hard. if i ever causght a fag like you in the street and you acted like that id beat the shit out of you. you wanna be a gangster but dont have the balls t9o be 1. stop trying so hard to be something your not. join the chest team youll fit in great

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2006, 08:13:16 PM »
you guys are too easy........

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 08:49:41 AM »
Well you must be one of the black guys if you are screaming racism (not really a surprise).  It is obvious you are from the streets from your spelling, and say what you will but money has nothing to do with that.  Chill out.  I got shit for posting my pics and I am bigger than you (but not bigger than most).  Take your shit and get on with it without calling the NAACP or Jesse Jackson.

I don't know why you are responding like this. This can not be a real account. I would bet just about anything on it. Read it and laugh man, that is what this place is for ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2006, 12:07:41 PM »
is that the definition of "wigger"?

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »
Don't be fooled, I laugh at this stuff all the time.  I think it is funny (real or not) when someone posts like that and is black (or claims to be).  When Jesse jackson comes on tv I laugh my ass off.  Hope that clears things up.

Hey no problem, just don't want to see someone get bent outta shape on GetBig  as there are some people on here that really can do it better than you or I and I like to see quality screaming and yelling and smashing keys type posts :P ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
is that the definition of "wigger"?

No this is the definition of a current member here being bored and making a gimmick of a wigger account.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »
No this is the definition of a current member here being bored and making a gimmick of a wigger account.

Smart move by acting like he didn't know how to post a picture..

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 05:53:58 PM »
Man sorry for getting you all pissed off, was funny though.  ;D ;D
S

jandal.ninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 06:41:06 PM »
left to right: 'Shaniqua' - 'Prison B!tch' - 'Rod-Man'

whahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahaha
true classic

BTW - pull your damn pants up you retards  :P

Patricku9

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 09:47:42 AM »
ok i see i dont really know that much bout computers im actually at the library  :)

thats a white boy about to get robbed.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 02:18:25 PM »
Well how old are you?  You look pretty young so potential could be there if your hitting it hard.  Just be sure to eat!!! Lots of protein and quality carbs.  Work out dude and hard.  Youll get there.